/CTG/ Channel-tans General

The Breakfast Club Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic
deletedwikipedia.gawker-labs.com/wiki/The_Puppy_Channel
thepuppychannel.com/wp-content/themes/thepuppychannel/images/logo_puppies.png
pastebin.com/W2AZ84zU
youtu.be/57oU-xqiXek
youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmEQ9P4Nw
youtu.be/Aqxw7_IJYvA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to CTG !

Hi there, /CTG/! Here comes developed drawing.

Hi Perla. What's in the diary?

Fanfics about FinnXPearlXUncle Grandpa, I guess?

Had a go making a BBC-tan after the reference to the BBC being affectionately called 'Aunt'

It's specifically "Auntie" not Aunt. Sometimes combined with the other nickname to Auntie Beeb

So that's how she chooses her future crossovers.

I really like your design, Flatwood. Good job.

I think this concept works better because we already have CBeebies CBBC, and they really need a family.

Requesting possible colored version.

have something, I will do something better later when I wake up

Not actually a channel, but I want to design a tan for afternoon syndication.

Adorable. You know, it would be cute a pet-owner relationship between Netflix-tan and Youtube.

Sounds good. go ahead user.

Cute! I had a playlist for Netflix-tan, comfy and very able to listen while you watch something on your laptop.

Sorry, but I forgot to sign here as me, Perla.

what, there is "netflix and chill" song? what a time to be alive

of course

the amount of netflix on this thread is, acceptable.

>I hate my family.

But where's Tickle-U?

Playing with NickJr-tan and Disney Junior-tan outside. WTF I'm supposed to know? I'm not a fortune teller.

Alright that sounds cute. especially because that means they are a cute and tiny version of the main tans.

I need to sleep but there's some OC.
Have a nice day /CTG/.

/r/ing adult swim in the jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic

>she goes around Boston putting mooninite led posters and gets arrested causing Fox [as] to bail her out

Well... goodnight, mate. Meanwhile we'll having such a good time.

Sounds like a banned episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force that should been aired after the show wrapped up.

>Freeform and XD
I didn't know I needed this

i was thinking of a daughter for 21st century tan since every cable company has one, so why not a tan that kinda looks like him. FOXNOW-tan was suppose to have Fox until 21st century fox appointed someone else. Now the current holder of Fox-tan gave Foxnow-tan a job to make 21st century tan pleased with his work. The real reason Fox-tan gave Foxnow-tan a place was to get profit for streaming his content online.

/r/ ing The three junior-tans being cute together!

Wow, how challenging. I'll take it.

Anyone ever heard of or knows Puppy Channel? Its a short-lived American cable television channel whose programming consisted entirely of video footage of puppies.

>deletedwikipedia.gawker-labs.com/wiki/The_Puppy_Channel

I think I'd like to see Sup Forums make a channel-tan of the Puppy Channel, I think a channel-tan for Puppy Channel should look like Police K9 Handler, but instead of the whole "POLICE" in the uniform, it'd be the Puppy Channel logo

>thepuppychannel.com/wp-content/themes/thepuppychannel/images/logo_puppies.png

Another reference for what Puppy Channel-tan can look like, just replace "SHERIFF" on his vest with "PUPPIES" or something.

this is the recolor version since i just notice it doesn't match up that well with the logos color.

I always thought it'd be more HBO and YouTube, seeing as every Sunday without fail there goes another last week tonight on YouTube.

Think of it as HBO giving the cat a flash drive every weekend, except for when it's a holiday / vacation time, then he just slaps together a five minute video cause he's so hungover.

Almost hour to make this. I did it.

Do you know what we need? Is more [AS] ass. Does anyone agree with me?

I agree very much, my good sir.

I'm a glutton for more CN ass.

Really like your take on the BBC-tan, it fits that bipolar personality they take between being a prudish professional, and being a raunchy woman.

I worked on trying to give the old BBC-tan design a personality during the week. Not sure if it's worth following if we're changing the design to "Auntie BBC".

pastebin.com/W2AZ84zU

lore when

Speaking of [as] what would the main three swimsuits be? I can guess that Disney would probably have a Minnie inspired red singlet one with that frilly like dress part and white Mickey Mouse logo but the others I don't know

False. He doesn't have toonami-tan swooning over him.

Adorable! Thanks, Perla!

neat, there's no reason why some of that can't just be transferred over. I was also thinking BBC-tan might be a bit forgetful (the myriad of tv shows that were just wiped over from records)

>implying she'd go for someone as boring as him

Who [as] tan X Samurai Jack here?

Anyone has the greentexts from the last thread?

Also, have some new OC.

this is good work right here

That's whats cracka-lackin', user.
Nice.

user this. cute, thanks!

>"Oh hey oh!"
>A bell rang as the door to the sushi shop opened, revealing it to be half empty,
>"Ah! It is the young Cartoon Network, how are you doing this fine evening little one?"
>"Just fine Jack! How are things going here?"
>"Good!" The samurai's face lit up as he served a yellow cat in a purple hat his fish skeleton, turning to his new customers.
>"um-i-i-its-him-I-I-Imean..."
>"This!" CN-tan began, slapping her sister's back, "Is my big sis, [adult swim]!"
>"A pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Jack made a little bow, as he took his place behind the sushi bar, ready to serve.
>More intelligible mumbling could be heard from [as], which CN took as a sign to take a seat pulling her sister down to the next seat.
>"What will it be?" Jack smiled, eyes closed, at [as], as she looked up and oh my god he looks so handsome, how can he look so handsome? He's just standing there... Handsomely!
>"i-i love you"
>"Hmm?"
>"She said, uh... Olive Juice! Olive juice, yeah, olive oil! She's a real stickler for the healthy stuff, you know?"
>CN's smile was all teeth and her eyes darted left to right, hoping jack wouldn't catch that lie.
>[as] just sat, staring at the counter top, face redder than her frylock underoos.
>"Hmm..." All of a sudden Jack's puzzled face broke out into a smile,
>"Of course! How rude of me, I'm sure we've got some in the storage room. AKU! We have two orders for Shrimp Sashimi!"
>A dark imposing shadow peaked out from the back, it's eyebrows flaming red with anger.
>"DO NOT PRESUME TO ORDER ME, AKU! SHAPE SHIFTING MASTER OF DAR-"
>"It is for the Cartoon Network and her older sister!"
>The shadow's eyes narrowed, but his brows calmed regardless.
>"... AS YOU WISH, SAMURAI."
>And so Jack walked to the back room, leaving CN-tan to give her sister a sideways glance, while [as] poked her pointer fingers together, cheeks redder than ever.
>"I... I talked to him. Heheheheh."

Hah. Turner family is best family.

Oh shit nigga, that's some fun layout right there. Gets a bit wonky at parts but all in all I love it.

Here are some.

There are more on old threads.

Stoner's face like "Don't you dare to poison my drink, bitch". lol

Who's stronger, Toony-tan or Toonami-tan!?

Toony-tan, she has a motherfucking mecha!

A CUTE

youtu.be/57oU-xqiXek

Poor CN-tan, no respect from the family.

Looks like you regained your sanity after last week, eh, TentacleBot?

HEY CTG, WHAT TIME IS IT?
IT'S QUESTION TIME!

1. Who's your favorite tan?

2. Who's their cartoon crush?

3. How did they meet?

CN-tan is my fav tan. i'm pretty sure Finn the Human is her cartoon crush, I mean she did everything to save her show after Nick-tan rejected their pilot. They probably meet on Nick's house.

[AS] because of that swimsuit and ass.

Rick Sanchez.

By giving the show a chance.

Can anybody tell me what or who Nick 2 is?
I dont watch Nickelodeon on cable anymore but im familiar with Nick's other blocks like Nicktoons,Nick jr. and Nick@Nite,

Adorable, like the way you draw a lot of the channel tans, Perla.

Nick 2 is Nickelodeon's East signal. she's basically the goofy twin.

I like it. Good job.

Reminder, these threads are cancerous and they need to move this to /trash/

Here's an idea PBS and HBO having a deep conversation about Seame Street.

Requesting someone draw CN-tan breaking up all of Finn's relationships behind his back so she can swoop in to take him for herself.

yeh

>favorite

i think 4kids tan

>cartoon crush
Sanji

>how do they meet
4kids goes to a restaurant and sanji serves her up. She spills her mothers spaghetti all over and yells about SAFETY AND CENSORSHIP and runs away

1. Who's your favorite tan?
Nick-tan

2. Who's their cartoon crush?
Danny Phantom SLIME

3. How did they meet?
Thanks to SyFy, she was holding a Seance for Teen Nick's bird that died when she was Noggin. Honestly Nick is a coward but she loves his ectoplasm.

1. Of the main three, Nick-tan. She is the epitome of adorkable, and that's great. Of the other tans... Probably Toony and Toonami-tan, I love cute weeb gurls lewds when?

2. Hmm... I think Nick-tans cartoon crush would be Rocko. I imagine it would be like having a crush on a old actor who managed to age very well. As for the toonami sisters... I'm imagining Toonami-tan swooning over Vash the Stampede and Toony-tan having a crush on Conan from Detective Conan would be hella cute

>deep conversation about Seame Street.

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention. tell me more user.

She's the evil twin of Nick-tan!
Remember kids, green = evil.

but green is one of my favorite colors... :

Disney tan
I don't know actually but imagine her being a Zack Efron fangirl
I guess she meet him when they were casting for High School Musical

i'm sorry i don't make the rules

You have a problem my friend

No problem, guys.

Can we get more art of 4Kids and Toony doing cute things? I'm also fine with greentexts of that sort of thing.

Now imagine this scene with Disney-tan as Grabiella (and Nick-tan Kelsi because why not?).

youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmEQ9P4Nw

Made a reaction pic using the old BBC-Tan during the week.

I second this motion. I need answers, why a hot spicy dad like HBO needs a show like Sesame Street?

Anyone who can draw my waifu in SU style?

Well PBS was having some issues finding funding for Seame Street. HBO happens to stop by and the two begin to talk. HBO remembers when he use to show Fraggle Rock and tears of joy appear down his face when he thinks of those happy times. He tells PBS he will help fund Seame Street. They both smile and think of Jim Henson.

honestly i like both BBC-tan, also granny BBC. cant they be a couple? please dont make me choose.

Done. now you owe me your life.

>when americans say they don't understand your accent

Who?

>PBS was having some issues finding funding for Seame Street.

PBS is that adorable granny, right? for some reason this breaks my heart...

If only I had any decent artistic talent I could've represented Comedy Central better here. Oh well.

Though I think it could be possible if we were to fragment the BBC into the 4 different channels, I think it'd be imposing too much on the rest of the channel-tans. So maybe just choose one of the BBC-tan designs, but keep the others as headcanon designs?

Just have them as a couple and that would cover all bbc related media, both the old archive stuff and more modern broadcasts.

THIS.

youtu.be/Aqxw7_IJYvA

>Disney
What can I say, I'm a sucker for evil manipualitive little girls who look like they poop rainbows and fart butterflies.

>Mr. Cashbucks the money filled hug pillow

They probably met when she was still unironically obsessed with princesses and she made him herself.

She pastes the latest Disney heartthrob's face on it for lewd every so often.

What the heck are you talking about dude? this pretty good, all you need it's a bad joke.

I see it like Disney-tan singing that to the others until they all join in even thou they don't want to

>"What do you call a cat in a station wagon?"
>"A car-pet!"
>"What do you call the channel that was caught by the police?"
>"Adult Swim!"
>youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU