Am I the only one who's hype as fuck for Constantine Rebirth?

Am I the only one who's hype as fuck for Constantine Rebirth?

I fucking hate Heathrow

>Real Wally is back
>Real Superman is back
>Real Lobo is back
>Real Constantine is back

What went so right? Also Real Harley when?

Only ever been to Luton and it was choke-full of russians at any given time, so I imagine Heatrow can't possibly be any worse.

They brought back stuff that would sell user

>so I imagine Heatrow can't possibly be any worse.

I'm cautiously optimistic his new 52 wasent very good but then his dcyou turned it around especially in the final issue.

However considering dc is putting out so much quality with so many varied tones with rebirth I think we are sure to avoid the turning him into some sort of blaster at least.

The writer says that the magic stuff will take a backseat for the characters and story. So no more Johnny boy casting firebolts and such shit

Good
Although to be honest I dident mind him having the ability to summon a knife.

Most of the other stuff was pretty crap though (I still liked jld overall)

Are clack Kent and Lois getting married again?

I think when people make John a really powerful magician they have missed the point of the character.

The Lois and Clark that were married are still married

Uh?

What? They're still married. They even have a son now

Current Harley is better than edgelord juggaho Harley of the past. She's actually closer to her TAS version than she's ever been.

Indeed.
Especialy when they have him casting combat spells.

I do think it's ok to have him get a little more powerful as time goes on due to expirence but it is easy to overdo it.

To me John's strengths should always be in his skill at navigating difrent realms and slightly above average divination.

So the fae own New York? How's that going to turn out?

Christopher Kent? THE Chritopher Kent?

I mean, Christopher Kent, the son of Zod and Ursa, adopted by Clarck and Lois?

Cant be that bad. Fairies already Control California

No, Jon. An actual biological son not some fucking meme kid from one story

Can somebody explain the shit that is going on, there?

>No, Jon
What? But their biological offspring is a girl!

For me Johns strength comes from his ability to con. Like any conman he lulls people into a false sense of security. He allows his enemies to think they have the upper hand until he fucks them with something seemingly insignificant that they overlooked

>not some fucking meme kid from one story
No, instead he shares a name with the kid from the end of Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow and Evil Future Clone Superboy.

An angel owns California. Gabriel to be precise owns LA.

>hype as fuck
guess how I know you go to reddit

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT QUEERS!

Poofs?

He actually enjoys things?

Angels aren't gay.

>Scantily clad floaty men aren't gay

OK, user

>beings without genitals of any sort
>men
I know people try to be progressive these days but there's a limit to how far you can take it.

Seriously. Anyone who read the bible know that Angel and Humans breeding can only lead to bad stuff.

I will miss DCYOU Constantine. He was the perfect mixture of cute and lewd.

Well that to but I was talking more in the magical sense

Then how did Gabriel rape Mary
Checkmate athiests

>angels
>beings without genitals

Explain Nephilim.

Yes, the original, married versions are back. They even have a son now.

That's him to a T. He doesn't even need to use magic a lot of the time, or maybe just use it to set something up and then he uses his conman tricks to execute the plan.

I think John should stay out of the DC main universe, it screws up his character. I don't mind hum meeting people like Zatanna but i would prefer it an alternate version of the universe. I hope he doesn't have any interactions with watchmen

You'd have a better chance of getting your baggage if it was thrown on a giant roulette wheel than you would at Heathrow. The queues are unforgivable, it's dirty- the fucking airport at Phuket was in better nick.

I imagine that Hell is basically a bigger Heathrow.

Honestly Constantine: The Hellblazer was pretty good