Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

what the fuck is wrong with liberals

damn joe rogan looks like *that*?

does he have hair growing out of his forehead?

Maisie Williams

I wonder how exponentially his appearance sped up the trial

nice meme

Why real estate agents? I mean I know they deserve to be raped but was that his only motive?

they were asking for it
they want the big ogre cock

>Just like, be confident

One quarter portion (of rape)

OH FUCK.

This reminds me, how much alien cock did Rey endure her whole life living for scraps on some wasteland with no parents?

>hover kissing

THIS DEFORMED FUCKING MUTANT MONSTER IS FUCKING TWO DECENT CHICKS AND YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN

Nigger they're not even touching him

>implying the one on the left isn't giving him a handy

I know. If only we all just went out raping none of us would be virgins.

Could you even imagine a beta committing some awkward rape? She would probably take pity and just let it happen.

Is he this generation's Brian Peppers?

Just be yourself.

Are women really this fucking stupid?

How were they "tricked" exactly?

He didn't even pull it off though
Five fucking months in the planning and he runs off when a guy shows up

Because they can be isolated alone on a supposed visit on an empty house

"Could you take off your shoes? I want to fondle them."

>Pennsylvania
Clearly a Trump supporter

IF IT DON'T LOOK LIKE MUTTON AGAIN TOMORROW!

"What's it to you if I sniff?"

Alican Reilly appeared so convincingly "official" one victim thought he might be a police officer or ticket inspector.

She told the court: "He asked me to take my boots off, it sounded very official like maybe he was a ticket inspector or CID or with the police I felt like I had to.

A month later he approached a 14-year-old girl on the Metropolitan line on the Tube as she made her way home.

Despite the train being empty, he sat down next to the terrified girl and told her she had nice boots.

He asked where she got them from and how she took them off.

Once he had tricked her to take them off he began feeling her feet while covering his crotch with a newspaper so he could rub himself.

The teen was so terrified she left the train at the next stop so her father could come and collect her.

Sounds like a lot of consenting to me

I'm willing to bet that if they had simply said "No, I will not remove my footwear" He would of got up, walk away and left them alone. How dumb do you have to be to be "Tricked" by a simple command?!

>mfw I'm not sure I should be laughing at this

9:10 people are literally blind sheep.

>say ladies, are either one of you in real estate?

>If I woke up looking like that, I would just run towards the nearest living thing and kill it

Must be why niggers are so violent.

/ourguy/

Most pedophiles are conservatives

What the fuck is wrong white people

>raping the real estate Jew
based untermensch

>asked them to remove shoes
>"Oh he sounded really official"
damn this heinous trickster

>it sounded very official
>He asked where she got them from and how she took them off. [...] tricked

Literally what. Unless he identified himself as an official, it just seems like the blame should be more on the woman for being a fool.

If he really started jerking off while doing it, then OK, that was too far, but was there any hard evidence of that even happening?

>the ticket inspector will ask you to take your boots off
Fucking bongs I swear

Not even memeing right now, but somebody told me a few years ago to remove all permissive words when you talk to women and it really was like flipping a switch. Women almost all subconsciously want to be commanded and dominated by a strong man. So instead of asking 'Can I have your number please', I just started telling women to put their number into my phone. 4/5 times it worked, now sure I'm not a hideous freak so your success may vary, but this guy looks like a sex offender and it clearly had some effect.

Yeah you sperg, you intimidate them so they put in a fake number to get rid of you.

>enjoyed "the hunter"
>named Frank Yeager

BRAVO NOLAN

>sell me this house

Most paedophiles are faggots too.

Hunch back of rapey damn

Idris Elba

HODOR

Exactly, conservatives

wow women are literal children expecting for instruction.

A t*rk

this is cinema penis inspection tier.

these SECURE WATCHFUL EYES ads really did a number on the brits.

They literally are

Getting my real estate certification at this moment. What have I done? What am I about to do? Why should I die, user?

>white
>not European
>retarded
2/3 prevented him from getting scot-free.

Do you really have to ask that question?

this is pretty fucking spot on. also they are always eager to catch subtle cues, like they have a fucking radar for the subtlest sex innuendo, so when you want to prime them for sex or kiss or whatever, just throw metaphors for penetration, or pleasing sensory overload, and then give it a few minutes and then just go for it theyll be eager to give themselves to you. ericksonian hypnosis has specific instructions for all of this.

women get even more in love if you hit them. they just love power displays. be a weak faggot and youll be worse than cancer to their eyes.

I'm just going to leave this here

these are some pretty good photos.

>Once he had tricked her to take them off he began feeling her feet while covering his crotch with a newspaper so he could rub himself.
I think grabbing someone's feet and then rubbing your crotch afterwards was probably the bit he got done for

he was not fooling around.

This is assuming that he knew he'd do that before he started, or that he had any awareness of what he was doing publically, which bearing in mind his condition, I doubt. Even comparitively mild autists have been known to stink until someone tells them, twitch their hips unconsciously when talking about sexual matters, and even sometimes turn up to social events smelling like they've just jacked off - because they have. This guy is impaired enough to be practically a mongoloid, he probably took years to learn to put a newspaper over it.

maybe one of the worst creature designs i've ever seen in a movie

Source?

Remember feminists, rape is about power, it's definitely not about ugly guys' desperation. You have no responsbility for your own safety.

>penis inspection tier.

This is the first thing that came to mind.

Women are so sociopathic that they assume men they aren't attracted to are asexual, and so poses like this are quite common.

gotta plug the sponsor eh?

Despite all the muh strong womyn bullshit lately women are all too aware of how weak they are compared to men.
When a big creepy guy sits next to them and starts making perverse demands they know full well how easily he could kill them if the mood so took him, and he's clearly disturbed enough to not be put off by the prospect of prison.
What would you do if some 16ft tall giant sat alongside you, looked down at you, breathing down your neck as his enormous knuckles crack and he has an insane looks in his eyes, suddenly he says. "Take yer shoes off boy."

No, it's Britain being a police state. Every time I post anything "redpilled" or edgy on here I literally pray not to get arrested or imprisoned for it. An Englishman invented the panopticon.

>rape is about power
How does one even come up with such retardation?
Fucking ducks rape.

I thought Quasimodo was supposed to be kind.

>What would you do if some 16ft tall giant sat alongside you, looked down at you, breathing down your neck as his enormous knuckles crack and he has an insane looks in his eyes, suddenly he says. "Take yer shoes off boy."

i'd tell him to fuck off. because i'm a man. christ the nu-male menace is spreading out of control.

>but he would beat the shit out of you!

maybe, but part of being a man means not acting like a little bitch even if someone bigger then you is trying to bully you. what the fuck, no wonder we are being invaded in the west, men have lost their way.

humans are more quirky than animals.

Pretty obvius...

I lold so hard at this. I hope natural selection does its job and it doesnt reproduce.

HOLY SHIT

Exactly. Feminism invented this idea for a number of political reasons, and it has made millions of women needlessly unhappy. How many frigid ugly girls have we all met who have a terror of going out at night, and assume that they're at constant risk of being raped, when in fact nobody would touch them? But it keeps them lending their political labor to causes that only benefit beautiful women with rich parents, which is why it was promulgated - sexual interest from men as the dangerous burden of all women, rather than as the privilege of a lucky few. Ugly women naturally envy beautiful women, and many of them feel a degree of bitter satisfaction on hearing that beautiful women have been raped. Most "she asked for it" shit comes from women, not men. Women now rationalise this, of course, as thoughts that the patriarchy has somehow put into their heads, but envy is a human weakness, not a social ill.