Exposing Shillary

Its all but official now guys. Hillary is sick as fuck and is psychically and mentally unable to be the next president

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Heres her having an episode in the middle of a speech

youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

ITT: We gather evidence of this and discuss the best ways to get this info out to normies and make this part of the american zeitgiest

Other urls found in this thread:

epilepsy.com/medications/diazepam/advanced
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REPTILLIERANS!

IDS A GUNSPIRACY

Someone replace the bottom right most picture with this one

i predict that she dies before the primaries

This would be quite damning, no?

They keep on saying she's fine, but if she needs someone nearby to administer antiseizure medication, then she's clearly too ill to run.

thank you for correcting the record

wtf i hate hillary now

the 2020 primaries? Rather bold prediction there user

o shit

deployable infographic

I'll bet you that she doesn't.

How much you boys get paid? I kinda need some extra cash, in other words, gib moni plis ctr.

I actually want to see how Sup Forumsacks will manage to prove that, the bitch is slippery as fuck, even assange leak spam is not doing shit. Like they say here in brazil, she has a "hot back" aka someone big is behind her to let her do all that shit and continue without any repercussion..

>I'll bet you that she doesn't.
I wouldn't bet that she doesn't die before the primaries. Bill either.

Not necessarily true. My mother carried an epipen with her everywhere because she had random strong allergic reactions. She's was not a ideal model of health, but that was 10 years ago.

That's actually just a wrist mic.

quality work leaf

Allergies are different here

Seizures are equivalent to things like heart conduction problems.

The person blacks out, which is dangerous for many reasons.

Not to mention stress makes them worst, and being a president is stressful.

If this shit is true, then they probably plan to complete fuck everything up as soon as she becomes president. Why would they aide a bitch who's about to die.

the injector description is tl;dr

just explain it's a syringe of seizure medicine

Doubles confirms.

What's the black dudes name?

What else can we find out about this guys and his lapel?

What's his name. What kind of doctor is he if he is one.

It's just a Montblanc fountain pen.

Not at all

They're like wrist watches

This is a cylinder with some interesting features

I thought perhaps some riot control device (pepper spray), but a autoinjector is possible, especially with the video of her having what looks like a seizure.

Are they using old tech from the Reagan administration still? And having to hold a wrist mike on your hand kind of negates the purpose of having a free hand to influence your surroundings doesn't it?

>rabuda
>hot back
kek

>medical technician with a relatively large microphone

your shit is out of control and no amount of frantic scrambling can save you now

Too thin

WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS IS DOING THIS
Also, can someone please explain what exactly happens in the second one? It looks like she's taking time to listen to the protesters before responding. I don't really think it's a "Breakdown."

>diazepam
is she sniper wolf

This is nothing. Why do you weirdos even bother?

>This would be quite damning, no?
It would be if every major newspaper and news network wasn't in the tank for her. It'll probably just get spun as racist misogynists trying to portray women as weak and incapable.

>anti-seizure medicine

I think it's probably more of an anti-psychotic.

Costas quentes, campeao.

It'd be cool if she had a full on violent spasm seizure in the middle of the debate.

They may need her to wear a helmet for the rest of the campaign

It's 'chill pill' in injection form

Secret service = calligraphy fans

So what does this mean? Is she super sick or something?

CTR GTFO

Don't call me a shill, don't fucking try to discredit my QUESTION with any other bullshit besides facts or observations.

That looks like an e-cigarette to me, and why would he have it out when it's not needed?

The secret service don't use that kind of communication. It's usually in the year because 1 way communication is useless.

They'll have lapel mics.

Referring to the second video, of course. I don't see much of a breakdown.
SHILLS NO SHILLING
SHILLS NO SHILLING
NORMIES AND CTR GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

user, why would someone who at the very least is a secret service agent, who's sole duty is to make sure both Hillary and Bill don't die unexpectedly, have his mouth fedora ready to blow his train smoke in a crowded hallway?

Injectable form of Soma

SS wouldn't be allowed to use such on duty.

If it is an autoinjector for seizures, then it'd be good to have it out when she's exposed to stress from visual and audible stimuli in public. Lots of things set them off.

Holy fuck, how is she gonna handle the pressure Trump is gonna put on her at the debates

guys Trump may actually kill her with words. She may have a stroke

Someone unironicly needs to go to a Clinton '''rally''' to try and find out who the handler is

Either that or to strobe your phone while she's speaking lel

This guy isn't SS. He actually put his hands on her to calm her.

Hillary would never let a SS agent touch her.

She'll wear a huge jacket with concealed IV drip

She might literally and figuratively shit her pants. The overhead slam would be trump saying something along the lines of "smells funky around here, sad!"

Post image or get the fuck out

Start looking at her pant cuffs for the tell tale bump from a urine bag.

Maybe the guy is really needing a hit, just fiddling with it till he gets to a spot where he can smoke. I know tons of nicotine addicts that do stuff like this, fiddle with their lighters, twirl their dip cans in their fingers.

Makes more sense that having some medical device that could completely discredit his bosses out in the open for no reason.

Deployable infographic with better text

Solid snake took diazepam in mgs1 when he need to steady his hands for sniping. Maybe that's what it's for

They gotta pump her with diazepam or clonazepam before the debates

or she will not make it. she will crack under the pressure without the anti anxiety shit

Diazepam is Valium. I give them to my dog for seizures.

>guys Trump may actually kill her with words. She may have a stroke

I'm not one for praying to Kek, but this would elate me.

If 20 semi-dispersed people started humming in unison at interrupting frequency to her cadence you can make it happen.

NOOO She is my free VISA to the US,, i am mentalyhill

It looks like a walkie talkie turned inward to shield to blaring sound of chatter nodoubt blowing the channel up. I think that is the antennae poking out.

Can anyone get a shot of the black dude's name tag?

dude, shillthefuckout

He's armed; you can see the pistol mags under his shirt

They'd only allow armed SS near her

SO THAT'S HOW THEY'VE BEEN HIDING HER REPTILIAN FEATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking love diazepam. Took it for a week with TMJ and like 3yrs later still crave it all the time. Sad!

Can anyone enhance this spook's id badge to see who he is?

you were shilling in the first thread as well.

Boss T. Negro

The lapel pin is nothing. I noticed some of Trump's security had it at his rally ~3 months ago. There seemed to be "tiers" of security and the acorn he has is one tier.

>pic related, actually had a secret service agent spill his water/spaghetti on me

Here he is in 2014

Same position off her left

You are right, this would also explain the alcohol abuse.

Link to good pic?

Who the fuck is behind Hilary's success? McCain couldn't get elected because everyone was too afraid of how old he was, but Hillary appears to be a partially demented stroke victim who's visibly having seizures, and the only the internet is talking about it.

What the fuck do the Jews/NWO/Illuminati have to gain so much from getting her elected? Was there really no better candidate they could control?

The picture of the autoinjector is labeled diazepam, a muscle-relaxant marketed as Valium, and the description describes the type of autoinjectors distributed to USAF troops in individual first aid kits, which are used to treat people subjected to nerve agents. I doubt Hillary has been around nerve gas, and she doesn't seem like she's on diazepam.

Chances are it's something else that comes in autoinjectors. On the other hand, the picture with the autoinjector has Bill standing right there and he certainly acts like he's on Valium sometimes. Also, autoinjectors are inserted, with some force into the upper thigh, or medial glute for people with less muscle mass (i.e., septuagenarian former presidents), and would therefore most likely not be used publicly while in suits worth thousands of dollars.

First picture under his name tag

Looks like one mag printing

Where's Robocop when you need him?

>All those empty seats
TRUMP FANS BTFO

Does anyone have that Hillary one where's there's ~15 people total?

diazepram was first used to treat seizures, and it's only effective when injected.

epilepsy.com/medications/diazepam/advanced

It's used when someone is having a seizure, so she wouldn't be drugged out until she had such.

I can see it used in an emergency, where said person doesn't come out of it naturally in a couple of seconds.

The black secret service agent holding the auto injector will be killed once his usefulness has expired. Screencap this.

She'd make the perfect puppet candidate. Literally.

Not long after she gets sworn in, press releases regarding her health and she minimizes public appearances while the (((elites))) do (literally) everything behind the curtain, only taking her out to play when they need to placate the stirring masses.

They're fucking stupid if they think that'll fly.

You can't discredit one assumption in my post... yet you call me a shill because you don't want it to be the truth?

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

You want that to be a fucking medical device, and you'll trick yourself with whatever irrelevant idea you need to keep your subjective self happy. Why don't you go start a fucking tumblr you cunt faggot.

She'll destroy the world or let the Jews run her from behind. Either way a Hillary win is an Israeli win.

This poor bastard has gotta follow that can't around all day with a shot just in case she "short circuits"?

How many times a day do you think he tells himself "fuck this bitch. If she goes down the only thing I'm injecting her with is fucking poison."

Do you wanna be looking at trumps dumb hair or his glorious face dumbass

Let's say swim person hipotetically gets very close to hear and blows those extremelly loud blowhorns at her face, inducing her to an insane seizure/prove she is sick,what could happen to the person?

Well I have taken Valium for stress related TMJ and teeth grinding and one thing I will say is that it made me extremely weak in the knees. I would often have trouble just rising from a seat. Could explain her trouble with the stairs

That pin and those badges are nothing alike.

twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448

Barbell too the face.

How much more does this need to be developed and how long until the fringe media picks this up?

Whatever this is, if it's permanent, she's not qualified for the office of President.

Best guess is the dems think she's the best shot at winning and will run her with no intention of her making it through her first year. They just need to get her through the election.

How awesome would it be for her to have an episode during the debates?

Well, if the media pick up on this, his life expectancy would suddenly drop depending on what he says.

I can find pictures of the same guy going back several years with Hillary, so perhaps he's a bought and paid for SS agent.

He's a SS agent, a body guard. His job ends when she's dead. His usefulness is to protect her. Stop being all mysterious, if you have a point fucking back it up, not oh here is a vague general thought that you should take as a valid point.

unless they need to contain a seizure quickly, its a pretty common practice amongst ems operators.
further i'm pretty sure a few thousand dollar suits are chump change when compared to the literal millions sunk into getting hillary into office at this point.