IS PEWDIEPIE REDPILLED?

Alright Sup Forums I've been watching a few of pewdiepie's and I believe that pewdiepie may be redpilled.

>wearing MAGA hat in his latest video
>Includes the Swedish flag in some of his videos/mentions his home country in many videos
>Grew a beard at one point
>Included pictures of Hitler, the NAZI FLAG, and the flag of the Second Reich in his latest video

I know most of the stuff I listed here like the MAGA hat was most likely used for irony but maybe, just maybe there is a silver lining of redpill in this man.

So what do you think /pol? Do you think pewdiepie browses Sup Forums? Is he aware of the rapefugees bullshit going on in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4
youtube.com/watch?v=83gaaCxl74w
youtube.com/watch?v=MiYEbLQM2dg
youtu.be/83gaaCxl74w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>giving clicks and views to pewdiepie for any reason

cuck.

>Included pictures of Hitler, the NAZI FLAG, and the flag of the Second Reich in his latest video

Source. Link.

>Watching PewDiePie videos.
You have to be older than 12 to post here user.

No one would believe that cuckold from sweden would do that. Go fuck yourself OP your baits are shit-tier.

He did it, I'm not joking go watch his recent videos

maybe just maybe he is not serious about it.
hint: connects hitler with trump with any chance he gets. thats btw is not a good thing outside from /pol.

>UK flag.
>Go watch his videos.
Felix stop advertising your stupid videos here.

>lives in brighton
>libtard central for the UK

mfw I fucked his gf

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=uGU73QhWyx4

>grew a beard at one point
Well that settles it. That's the true meaning of the redpill.

Bullshit second time. I believe there is a law against even showing swastika or hitlers fucking face in sweden. Also who the flying fuck watches that shitposting piece of trash anyways?

He really did everything OP said though. You don't even have to give him clicks, just go to his youtube channel and look at his video page and you can see Hitler in the thumbnails.

>Grew a beard at one point
That is anti-red pilled. Only faggots, libcucks, nu-males and muslims grow beards

Not in England where he resides.

I think he's a faggot and I have no idea how my friends younger siblings can watch him. I do dig the fact he rips on onision for his stupid bullshit.

Wearing MAGA hat and putting a picture of Hitler in the thumbnail...you idiots he's obviously trying to compare trump to Hitler.

He's just another Swedish cuck who likes to watch Muhammed and Jamal fuck his gf

Sure you did.

he doesnt live in sweden he lives in the uk
youtube.com/watch?v=83gaaCxl74w

>MAGA hat
>Redpilled
He's probably making fun of Trump supporters. Don't get your hopes up, OP.

Don't seem like it would be hard. She is an attention whore and likes the spaz for his shekels and money. Leeches with no soul of their own.

I'm none of those and I have a beard though. You sound insecure, potato nigger.

IVe seen it too lately.
And no, hes not fucking redpilled.

He once said immigrants dont rape as much as swedes and he hates SverigeDemokraterna.
SD is not even close to being redpilled, theyre pro-israel and not 100% nationalistic

fuck poopdiepie

Jesus christ I'll post it then

fairly certain hes also "closeted" gay/bi and doesnt give a shit

hate her new tattoos

He is. Only normies and redditors hate based Felix

Why do people seem to have an agenda against beards?

Is it insecurity?

Beards are great

He's a beautiful Aryan man, albeit unfunny. He still needs to reproduce and spread his good genes with fellow Aryans.

I guess it's a feminist anti-male thing because they can't grow beards, (or prepubescent male thing)

youtu.be/83gaaCxl74w I'll drop this here

If he goes political he might """"die in his sleep"""
He'll be warned before hand """"""bros""""""

Felix is more mature than most of Sup Forums.

These, these, a thousand times these.

Pewdiepie is a giant fucking faggot and cuck. I don't give a shit if he's right wing or not, he's always been a fucking faggotcuck in my eyes and everyone else's who have common sense.