Full media blackout when "TRUMP" mentions Hillary being responsible for "creating" ISIS

Full media blackout when "TRUMP" mentions Hillary being responsible for "creating" ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=4UAiIuIe5Ro

They cant hide the truth forever

This is just getting pathetic

How did she create ISIS? I mean I've heard that a company she used to run paid to remain operational in their territory but how did she play a part in their creation?

She shipped them weapons through Libya, it's why the Benghazi thing happened. That was a CIA outpost that the weapons were getting funneled through.

Come to think of it I remember hearing something like that here before. Got anything that confirms? Thanks for the civilized reply btw, sometimes I feel like you can't question anything here without being called a shill

fucking shill

Anal cleansing is the hygienic practice of cleaning the anus directly after defecation. The anus and buttocks may be either washed with liquids or wiped with toilet paper or other solid materials. In Muslim, Hindu and Sikh cultures, as well as Southeast Asia and Italy water is usually used for anal cleansing using a jet, as with a bidet, or splashed and washed with the hand. Some people follow this up with toilet paper afterwards for drying purposes.

In other cultures (such as most Western countries), wiping is done with toilet paper or similar paper products.

In low-income settings of developing countries or during camping trips, materials such as vegetable material, mudballs, stones, sticks and leaves are also used.[1]

Having a hygienic means for anal cleansing available at the toilet is important for overall public health. The absence of anal cleansing material in households can in some circumstances be correlated to the number of diarrhea episodes per household.[2]

>2003. Congress is debating whether to invade Iraq or not and it all depended on one very influential decision, Hillary Clinton.
>Even after being told that it could cause instability in the region she authorized it anyways.
>2010 the jasmine revolution triggers the Arab Spring and the war on terror goes internatoinal.
>2011 riots break out in Syria and militants from all over the nation take weapons from everywhere. Iraqi extremists team up with Syrian terrorists creating a group never before seen.

Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (Arabic: عبدالله بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود, ‘Abd Allāh ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azīz Āl Sa‘ūd, Najdi Arabic pronunciation: [ʢæbˈdɑɫ.ɫɐ ben ˈʢæbdæl ʢæˈziːz ʔæːl sæˈʢuːd]; 1 August 1924 – 23 January 2015) was the King of Saudi Arabia and Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques from 2005 to his death in 2015.[3] He ascended to the throne on 1 August 2005 upon the death of his half-brother, King Fahd.

Abdullah, like Fahd, was one of the many sons of Ibn Saud, the founder of modern Saudi Arabia. Abdullah held important political posts throughout most of his adult life. In 1961 he became mayor of Mecca, his first public office.[4] The following year, he was appointed commander of the Saudi Arabian National Guard, a post he was still holding when he became king. He also served as deputy defense minister and was named crown prince when Fahd took the throne in 1982. After King Fahd suffered a serious stroke in 1995, Abdullah became the de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia until ascending the throne a decade later.

How did they get away with that? Did they all have technical difficulties at the same exact time?

Coprophilia (from Greek kόπρος, kópros—excrement and φιλία, philía—liking, fondness), also called scatophilia or scat (Greek: σkατά, skatá-feces),[1] is the paraphilia involving sexual arousal and pleasure from feces.[2][3] In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), published by the American Psychiatric Association, it is classified under 302.89 – Paraphilia NOS (Not Otherwise Specified) and has no diagnostic criteria other than a general statement about paraphilias that says "the diagnosis is made if the behavior, sexual urges, or fantasies cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning". Furthermore, the DSM-IV-TR notes, "Fantasies, behaviors, or objects are paraphilic only when they lead to clinically significant distress or impairment (e.g. are obligatory, result in sexual dysfunction, require participation of nonconsenting individuals, lead to legal complications, interfere with social relationships)".

Although there may be no connection between coprophilia and sadomasochism (SM), the limited data on the former comes from studies of the latter. A study of 164 males in Finland from two SM clubs[4] found that 18.2% had engaged in coprophilia; 3% as a sadist, 6.1% as a masochist, and 9.1% as both. 18% of heterosexuals and 17% of homosexuals in the study pool had tried coprophilia, showing no statistically significant difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals. In a separate article analyzing 12 men who engaged in bestiality, an additional analysis of an 11-man subgroup revealed that 6 had engaged in coprophilic behavior, compared with only 1 in the matched control group consisting of 12 SM-oriented males who did not engage in bestiality.[5]

Contents [hide]
1 Cleveland steamer
2 See also
3 References
4 External links

All the streams/news stations all share the same feed.

The blatant dishonesty from the left wing media is absolutely sickening. I don't know how those low life fuckers sleep at night. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate the left any more.

pls stop

So you're saying the instability created in the region after the Iraq war is the link between Hillary and ISIS? That's not really a direct connection, but I guess it's a much closer connection than trump has to the situation.

Anyone can point me in a good direction to find a source on the fun running through Libya claim?

Remember a few years back when it was all over the news that the Middle East was going through its version of the French Revolution, and that they were rebelling from tyrannical governments and dictators?

Yeah those rebels were ISIS

And we gave them weapons to kill Gaddafi, destroy Iraq, and plunge Syria into a Civil War that Putin had to fucking save.

Long are the days where the media would be subtle. This is just fucking pathetic on their part.

Why silense it? Why not say "Senile old rich white man does it again"? Does he knows something that will damage Hillary greatly?

>Full media blackout
Just.