Since Sup Forums believes stereotypes are true, does that mean we're all a bunch of NEET "neckbeard" types?

Since Sup Forums believes stereotypes are true, does that mean we're all a bunch of NEET "neckbeard" types?

Nope, that's a myth spread by chanophobes.

Racial stereotypes.
Sup Forums isn't a race.
:^)

yes, no exceptions

rather be a neckbearodio than a nignolio

yes

Yes. Def.

Look at me
I'm the NEET now

(Actually I got into a teaching job in August, but fuck this summer was bad)

I shave every day but I am NEET. And proud.

I've never seen blonde male body hair before. Does it exist?

Leg hair for sure does

I have a job, I have a degree, I work hard and shitpost just as hard

I'd argue that people on Sup Forums in general are for the most part 'stereotypes'. most boards are very similar to Sup Forums (fat, NEET, socially inept), with some exceptions (the weird, attractive, likely crazy chicks on /r9k/ being one). the same is true of tumblrinas. internet groups in general are just fat and/or socially inept people, for the most part.

over the past few years we've seen obscure internet 'fads' (such as memes, tranny acceptance, etc) gradually permeate into 'real' life. Sup Forums's mentality is no different. before you know it, people will Roman salute each other on the street instead of waving, and undercover Jews will be named nightly on mainstream news.

the future is bright senpai, embrace it

whats your diet and how long did it take you to get that ottermode?

Sub 2000 cals I try to keep it at 1500 but allow for variation because I do cardio 5-20k runs 5 days a week and lift 5 days a week.

300 of my cals a day are three scoop protein in water with fish oil and Cla, and I take b vitamins and creatine pre gym work out.

I eat very cheaply, rice, tuna, protein bars and yogurt for 90% of my diet. Only recently got a cooker, used to just boil it in a pan.

Oh shit, and I was chubby fat in January when I started.

Just the trump supporters

>6'1
>only 145lbs
JUST

You got a 6pack m8, but, you need more cals

Start working out more for strength, get big.

T. Gym rat

Thank you hungry skeleton, unless your a grill, then gf pls.

Hmm I'm what Sup Forums calls "Chad" myself and I think that Sup Forums has a higher average of us alphas than the other boards at least.

yes :^)

Yeah, I know, I'm kinda scared of bulking desu, because I fear losing my figure. I know I've read the stickey, and I'm not satisfied with my chest and need bigger arms.