Why does everything suck so goddamn much in modern society?

Why does everything suck so goddamn much in modern society?

Universities suck because they push fag theory and Marxism as hard as possible.

Television sucks because it shows fag shit and advertizing all the fucking time.

Work sucks because it takes away all your dignity and gives you crumbs in return.

Women suck because Disney made them believe that they're all entitled princesses.

Housing sucks because you're guaranteed to live next to loud niggers if you aren't rich.

Civic engagement sucks because you don't get anything out of participating in the system.

What the fuck is left to live for in this shit show that demands our participation?

>What the fuck is left to live for in this shit show that demands our participation?

the chance of becoming wealthy and well off. you can either give up and cry or keep trying until you make it

Fag theory?

Then change what you don't like with the reliable group of people to your liking.

I feel you, but you must try to create a little niche of positivity around you. There are people who feel exactly like you. They are as lost in the swamp as you are and if none of you make any effort to find each other, you'll remain there.

Intersectional feminist basketweaving.

Unless you have at least 10 million dollars, life is rough.

Late capitalism is to blame.

Communist revolution when comrades?

I'll just remind you that champagne and fine liquors, cigars, red meat, and golf are all still bitchin

What do you goys think money will change other than a few more sessions with the local prostitutes?

Hopefully never.

t. someone from an ex-communist country

Good. Your anger makes you stronger.

We need to tear society down and start over, it's the only way to make things better.

Because the people on top see everyone as just numbers.

They're fucking psychopaths, they don't give a shit about you. It's about your fucking money.

We've come to a point where everything is because of fucking money.

Fucking GM lobbied against railroads or some shit to sell more cars back in the day, and that's why our public transport sucks.

School shills you into getting into college debt when your mind is still developing so they can get you into the ratrace and get you to a point where you literally have no freedom because if you quit you can't pay off your fucking mortgage and student debt.

The economy is going to collapse soon and modern society is the fucking worst.

well it can fix about half of what OP is complaining about

>They're fucking psychopaths
Not all of them, most just ignore other people but they are capable of caring for them.
>everything is because of fucking money.
Can't really disagree.
>The economy is going to collapse soon and modern society is the fucking worst.
I agree.

Refugees getting nothing

Fuck refugees.

>refugee olympic team

This takes cuckoldry to another level

sauce

You could be a fucking Haitian
End fucking thread you pussy

Marxists.

>every UN team forced to give half their medals to team refugee

This slut needs to drop the candybars and hit the treadmill.

You get the debt to go to school to get the job that pays the debt

Panties look homemade.

>Universities suck because they push fag theory and Marxism as hard as possible.
which makes it easy to get an A in every class, just pander to the patriarchy haters and you're made in the shade
>Television sucks because it shows fag shit and advertizing all the fucking time.
the solution is to stop watching the electric jew, you colossal faggot
>Work sucks because it takes away all your dignity and gives you crumbs in return.
yeah if you work at taco bell. some of us paid attention in class and are capable of selling our skills.
>Women suck because Disney made them believe that they're all entitled princesses.
and once you treat them like they aren't worth the time of day, their hamsters start spinning and they'll do anything to impress you. make them chase you.
>Housing sucks because you're guaranteed to live next to loud niggers if you aren't rich.
or live in a place that doesn't have niggers, gee what a solution
>Civic engagement sucks because you don't get anything out of participating in the system.
you do when you try to tear down the system rather than be cucked by it

nice ass, though. we should keep that going.

you hate everything because you're pathetic. rather than claiming that everything in the world "sucks," why don't you face the fact that you're a loser?

I went to school online. it's way cheaper than in person and you can be a recluse. now I have a degree, and I am not in massive debt either. feels good.

stay active. I cycle like 25-30 miles a day. find other hobbies too. ideally some you do with other people so you can stave off the inevitable loneliness. try and fuck some chicks in the pussy too. sometimes it works out, and thats pretty sweet. get into sustainable hobbies that are also useful, like gardening, and shooting.

just don't focus so much on how much life sucks. I went deep down the rabbit hole sometime about a few years ago, and it was honestly miserable. I spent a few months just reading all the time I wasn't at work, mostly about religion. I'm still not religious in the slightest, but I've read Bible, Torah, Quran in their entirety, and have a unique outlook on life. I'm convinced we are descendants of aliens who implanted life here, either as an experiment or because their world collapsed.

once I realized that, I was overcome with a sense of serenity. I can't really descibe it. I stopped doing drugs, started exercising more, and things just kinda fell into place. life hasn't ever been better.

I always wonder if they're still watching us though. I hope they are, and I hope we can meet someday.

You must be smoking crack, because dat ass is about as perfect as asses get.

Because women just want to run around half naked and have sex with bbcs.

I can live where I want, go where I want, when I want.

Seriously when I was making good money I was way happier I didn't ever have to stress about bills.

Oh quit whining you entitled American brat. Everyone in the world would kill for half of the opportunities you have. Get over your victim mentality and make something of yourself and your life won't be shit.

>Why does everything suck so goddamn much in modern society?
Sturgeon's Law.

>puts down Americans...
>...while posting from a US proxy

:^)

Sorry, but a world where that body and ass exists, is magnificent and beautiful

True story: my great grandfather bought up all the property in his town when he saw that there was a black family possibly moving in.

One such example where having money helps.

There is us. Your only friends in these dark times.

If you dont mind spending 20 minutes with a shop vac sucking all of Tyrone's cum out of it.

This is actually true.

Sup Forums is the only support group worth having right now, even if a small chunk of its userbase comes from fag sites like plebbit.

>Why does everything suck so goddamn much in modern society?
society has rejected and removed Jesus from all of it.

It sucked when Jesus was in it too since Krauts apparently thought their interpretations of parable characters were worth fighting wars over

Maybe think about moving to somehere rural

the common denominator to all this is the destruction of middle class prosperity

No dumbass, I'm lecturing him as a fellow American because we live in the most powerful country on earth and it's pathetic to see him squander it.

how do you do that when you've lived all your life in suburbs/city and don't know how to even leave the place let alone find a house to live in

t. basement dweller

>we live in the most powerful country on earth

Do you feel powerful?

I do, actually. And I'm not even white.

For you.

Reading books

Can't tell if white and trying to demoralize me because I'll never be "on your level", or brown and trying to tell me no matter how hard I work I'll never be accepted by white senpai desu.

Life is what you make it user. But yes, lifes only hood when you do not have to worry about necessities.

Simple, realize everything is fucked and that there is literally not a single thing that you can do about it and become a hedonist.

>Oy vey, what is there left to live for?

Have you ever had a nice pair of tits in your face? Have you ever rammed your cock into a tight puss? Have you ever taken a fat rip off of a bong, ate a huge bowl of Captain Crunch and passed out listening to Wagner, waking up the next morning feeling refreshed and mellowed out?

Inb4 "muh degeneracy." I'll be the first to admit, yes, it is degeneracy but this is what society is now. There's no changing it, so you might as well enjoy it a little. If our society were an ethnically homogeneous and nationalistic one, I'd do none of those things and be the upstanding citizen that I've always dreamt of being in my dream society and world. But that isn't going to happen. We were born too late.

You're going to die, whites will remain cucked and the West will fall whether you're here or not. If you can't beat em, join em. Enjoy the ride user, smoke a bowl, get some ass and listen to good music. It's all there is left, and fuck, it may just be good enough for now.

THIS

I've been on a hedonism kick for a little while now.

It's a nice but hollow way to live.

I feel you man. I agree. However, I'm in my twenties now, so I'll probably get off of this hedonism binge when I get to the next decade of my life. For now, it's the best way to cope with this shit situation in my opinion.

Music sucks too. I used to like music until sjw feminists infested music journalism.

are there any reputable online schools? serious question.

Seriously OP is a phenomenal bitch.

Dude I'm white, own a house, have a woman, six figure job (sales)... life is pretty fuckin good.

But no, OP, come here on Sup Forums and explain how its all the jews and blacks fault you aren't doing well.

I'll have to agree. Victim mentality is pathetic no matter what race or gender you are. Doubly so if you live in a first world western country, and inexcusable if you live in the most dominant country on the planet. People born into freedom never understand the full grasp of how good they have it.

To play devil's advocate though, does your happiness is being white imply that you are happy to be the race you are because if you weren't you would experience racial discrimination in society? If that is the case, then doesn't it comply with the belief that non-whites are oppressed? If systemic racism really isn't a thing, then why be happy that you're born white as opposed to latino or black?

don't really know what you consider to be reputable, but I went to Oregon State. I know Arizona as well as a few other California state schools offer it as well. my degree is completely indistinguishable from one obtained by going in person.

I graduated a few years back as well, I'm sure they've only gotten more popular more recently, considering the convince/cost.

>every one is stupid but me :)

Sucks that you can't cope with a reality more complex than your wet dreams.
Or not: adapt or die.

I love when people respond to threads in an narcissistic unhelpful cunty tone; it's enlightening how people just love to talk about themselves any chance they get.

Of course there's problems in society, but it's really not all that bad. It could worse. You could be in a war zone. L If you don't like the television then simply don't watch it. Also stop being dramatic; it's very unappealing.!
If you think of just all the Negatives in life you won't get far. Relax and role wih the positives and neutrals;!dont acknowledge the negatives..

You would actually stop liking music just because sjws also like music? You've got to be kidding. Life is nothing without music.

>tfw I solved all these problems by moving to Asia

>Modern white men fantasies revealed.
>brb hotpocket getting cold.

Good, it's working. Our society is exposing autistic "patriots" who rather live in heaven with angels. Just do it, faggot. One less conservative cuck living off our tax dollars.

>Dude I'm white, own a house, have a woman, six figure job (sales)... life is pretty fuckin good.
Is it? sounds like you have a miserable fresh off the assembly line existence without an ounce of creativity or exploration to me, enjoy your dying with regrets you obedient little robot you.

Start a revolution then.