Purest Form Of Love Legalized: #NewYorkValues

Incestous Uncle-Niece Marriages Now Legal In New York
dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/incestous-uncle-niece-marriages-now-legal-in-new-york/

The New York Court of Appeals has unanimously overruled the state’s prohibition against marriages between uncles and nieces, saying that there was not a universal stigma against the marriages like the stigma against other incestuous marriages.

The ruling in Nguyen v. Holder distinguished between other incest bans, such as between siblings or a parent and a child, which are “grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed. Indeed, until 1893 marriages between uncle and niece or aunt and nephew, of the whole or half blood, were lawful in New York.”

The Court also ruled that there was no basis to arguments that uncle-niece marriages would have an increased risk of having children with genetic disorders. Nguyen and her half-uncle only share 1/8 of their genetics, they noted, the same as first cousins, yet first-cousin marriage is perfectly legal in New York.

Uncle-neice marriage is only expressly allowed in one other state: Maine. Like cousin marriages, uncle-niece marriages were more common throughout Western civilization until taboos emerged relatively recently. No less than Adolf Hitler was the product of such a union.

Nguyen v. Holder
law.justia.com/cases/new-york/court-of-appeals/2014/146.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11195658/Marriage-between-uncle-and-niece-is-ruled-legal-by-New-York-Court.html
law.justia.com/cases/new-york/court-of-appeals/2014/146.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The slope just got a bit more slippery.

The real question is does this legitimize aunt-nephew partnerships?

>2014

W8...first cousin marriage is legal in NY? Wtf I thought that was only a redneck thing...

And you keep on destroying social capital and the moral community with the "it doesn't hurt anybody else, it's okay" mentality. Worst, these shitty fads are all coming to Europe.

Is there another source to this?

Marriage between uncle and niece is ruled legal by New York Court
Groom’s half-sister is now also his mother-in-law after judge declares couple’s union is not incest
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11195658/Marriage-between-uncle-and-niece-is-ruled-legal-by-New-York-Court.html

A marriage between a New York man and his teenage niece has been declared legal by the state’s Court of Appeals, meaning the groom’s half-sister is also now his mother-in-law.

The union between Vu Truong and his bride Huyen Nguyen, who is from Vietnam, was declared illegal by an immigration tribunal when she applied for permission to remain in the United States following their 2000 wedding in the town of Rochester, New York.

But after a series of hearings, the Court of Appeals in Albany ruled unanimously that because Mrs Truong’s mother is her husband’s half-sister, and the siblings do not share a father, the genetic risk to any children born to the couple was no more than that between first cousins, who are free to marry.

Announcing their decision, Judge Robert Smith said: “First cousins are allowed to marry in New York, and I conclude that it was not the Legislature’s purpose to avert the similar, relatively small genetic risk inherent in relationships like this one.”

The judges declared that while marriages between uncles and nieces or aunts and nephews were expressly forbidden, there was no such prohibition on half-uncles and half-nieces becoming husband and wife. Like first cousins, those in such unions will share an average of around one-eighth of the same DNA.

The ruling added that while “parent-child and brother-sister marriages ... are grounded in the almost universal horror with which such marriages are viewed ... there is no comparably strong objection to uncle-niece marriages.”

In addition, the judges said, the: “genetic risk in a half-uncle, half-niece relationship is half what it would be if the parties were related by the full blood.”
The couple’s attorney Michael Marszalkowski welcomed the decision, saying: “It really was the equivalent of cousins marrying, which has been allowed in New York state for well over 100 years.

Her skin on her chest and shoulder looks a lot older than her face and hair does.

Where'd all this zika come from? Who the fuck knows, release the GMO mosquitos

Dafuq kind of post is this? Is this real life? What the fuck? What? My brain just is hurting from this post. Wtf

thats probably the entire reasoin it was legalized in the first place in a place such as that state.

its probably fake and used for datamining our responses on pol

It's an east coast and California thing.

SLIPPERY SLOPE IS JUST A FALLACY GOY.

it's just about money. it's not about uncles and nieces wanting to marry.

It's almost in your grasp, Donald

Hahahaha, kek and half stars.

>And California thing.
Not a day goes by where this state doesn't make me want to kill myself.

Of course, Sweden had to have the most degenerate laws regarding incest

It's like it's their goal to always be ahead of the pack when it comes to ruining everything

It's called makeup.

>Hahahaha, kek and half stars.

Who the fuck writes like that? What does "kek and half stars" mean? Why write kek if you've already written "Hahahaha" like an obnoxious faggot? The quality of the post on this board are sinking suddenly and alarmingly fast. Please lurk more, not just for yourself, but for everyone.

>I'm too stupid to google New York Court of Appels Nguyen v. Holder
law.justia.com/cases/new-york/court-of-appeals/2014/146.html#

Listen to There is no slippery slope.

I even put it in the OP because I know hardly anybody actually reads the articles linked, let alone take the time to read the sources provided within the article.

God this state is some ass-backwards shit.

How soon until upstate NY becomes it's own state.

Fucking soon I hope.

>I am too stupid that I still use Google

Might not even be blood eg your dad's sisters husband

that's... not how this works

one step closer to sharia

You don't get jokes, do you?

Shut the fuck up. People like you are the absolute worst.

Good night, everybody.