This is the greatest scene in capeshit; only rivaled by the train sequence in Spider-Man 2

This is the greatest scene in capeshit; only rivaled by the train sequence in Spider-Man 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km09WyWT84c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How?
She's bullet proof.
There's literally no threat.
People are fucking idiots.

comic with superman and wonderwoman get shot at jiggle,jpg

Scene is dumb as this fucking scene.

>She's bullet proof.

oh look a wonder woman hater is actually so dumb that he cant even comprehend a simple capeshit movie. did you not see the amazons fucking die from bullets earlier in the movie

samefagging moron

Is she pushing out a fart? Why is she struggling right there when she has super strength.

she's not an amazon, the mother literally tells her this, are you this retarded or you just cant into audio dialogue

Nah, this is:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km09WyWT84c

>She's bullet proof.
Sauce?

Zesus creates perfect race of beautiful warrior women.
Zesus creates special tropical protected island for said women.
Zesus creates ultimate warrior woman with special powers.

Can anyone explain how this movie was about woman empowerment? Everything was given to the Amazons and Wonder Woman by Zeus, the epitome of Alpha Males.

I think her powers were growing through the movie, like anime shit, by the scene she get the sword she seem surprised by her own strenght

and he's a rapey rapist lol

women btfo

at least in the comics Zeus wasn't a part of her origins until the last reboot

She's a fucking god you retard, bullets can't kill gods

Why.

It had poor speed ramping, cringy CGI, was completely tensionless and predictable, and had meh acting.

It wasn't bad. But it was just another movie trope being fulfilled. Absolutely nothing new of value. More of the same.

You may as well compare this to Iron man saving the Middle-Easterners, or Superman destroying the world engine (actually pretty good), etc etc.

Its all the same. Tensionless, meaningless, cgi, sound, noise, nothing new.

She's a greek god, the most killable of all gods. Gods die all the fucking time in greek myths. They're not even Superman-tier.

Demigods you mean.

Yes they do. Though not easily I would say.

Warrior women who get btfo 10 min in by a tired, sleep deprived, CIS White Male German force that has been in row boats for the past 6 hours.

>You may as well compare this to Iron man saving the Middle-Easterners, or Superman destroying the world engine

Those were two wildly different scenes, though. Iron Man with the Middle Easterners was basically showing off the suit to the audience, it had a catchy rock track in the background, and you're right, completely tensionless, because he's beating the shit out of normal people. Superman destroying the Dubstep Destroyer was clearly meant to be a lot more dramatic and serious, like the climax of the movie.

She is a demigod, they can die by mortal weapons
Greek gods can't be killed, none of them died

They are. But the overall feeling is similar I think?

They show the father separated from his children and they inject a decent amount of emotion to the scene for a capeshit movie. Then he comes and saves them in his first heroic gesture. Parallels all superhero movies including WW it seems.

I mean. THe movie was alright despite being long but I think its extremely overpraised. Fuck there are a lot of decent to good original movies that I don't even like a lot. Baby Driver was a major let down.

Does nobody ever shoot at her body?

I liked this scene...

Faggot got btfo hard

she's basically as invulnerable as superman in current media so it's pointless. they just show her using the shield and armbands because that's her signature.

only a bullet with the concussive force of dommsday or darkseid could pierce her skin.

>people wrote this, filmed this, thinking it was cool

>they died all the time

Literally only one Greek god died, and that was some nobody god who even has some canon saying he was revived later. BEfore someone says Pan dies, no he doesnt, theres no story about his death, just that some nobody sailer pretended to hear someone call out to him that Pan is dead.

The movie literally makes it a fucking point to show she can be cut but has enhanced healing factor (like it is in the non-stupid comics) and you retards still think she's bulletproof

I the comic's she's just superman with a sword and lasso. In the movie she's clearly slowly awakening her powers.

What annoyed was she was just down with the wholesale murder of of the germans when in the previous scene she was talking about how she was going to free them from ares.

They should of had her non lethally taking out the Germans then being horrified when the allies were following behind murdering them.
That way later when she loses faith in man kind she could kill her way to the general. It would make ares trying to turn her against humanity make more sense and be a stronger scene overall.

Yeah but replace Spider-Man with the Winter Soldier highway ambush scene.

She's not bulletproof at the beginning, she was grazed by a bullet but healed the wound fast.

Maybe she's more resistant after hacking the Matrix at movie end.

i havent seen the movie i was just talking about wonder woman in the comics currently

And she's not bulletproof in the comics currently, nor she was before in the canon stories

oh well shit, all the stories ive read with WW had her pretty much bulletbroof. guess they were side stories or some shit.

>Survives multiple explosions
>shields herself from bullets

I always thought this was silly. She can trade blows with Big Barda and Superman, both who can punch with much greater force than any bullet ever made. Yet she isn't bulletproof. I get they don't want to just make her female Superman but come on.

This scene could've used some great music. The overall score was bland as hell. Many great scenes ruined for the lack of good score. When she hit the first bullet, it was almost silent and for a movie that loved slo-mo, it went past too fast.

>the most killable of all gods
t.fag that know shit about greek mythology

>those arms

I hate Kikewoman so much.

I think that's injustice wonder woman not the canon one

It was over a little too quickly for my taste. There's no real tension either, and it got even weirder when she started slaughtering German soldiers (awkwardly, I might add) despite being stalwart that they were innocent.

I mean why did she even go with Trevor and his ragtage gang of forgettable misfits? Can she not sense Ares or locate her through mystical means?

Afaik, she can take blunt force fairly well but sharp things (blades, bullets) can do some damage if used properly

So if Superman pokes her instead of punching her she's fucked?

I didn't get how she was harmed by bullets but not by standing in a hyperacidic poison gas death cloud with prolonged exposure.

Wonder Woman is a stupid flick

woman of murder, wonder murderer

>WW1
>Not using Gas

Could've taken her out easy

Just like I'd rather be punched by your rather than be knifed.

Since Superman's finger wouldn't break, it would actually be way more efficient if he fingered all his opponents

She breathed Maru's super gas didn't even cough.

I was more bothered by how they make Zeus into basically a Christian god and Ares into Satan. There's hardly anything left from actual Greek mythology.

Have you ever noticed how nobody actually discuss the plot of the movie?

>let me jump in your line of fire to be sure you won't miss me

holy fucking shit

Any artillery?

lmao

What exactly is WW's powerset in this movie?

Explosion? Oh man explosions aren't dangerous. That's some movie bullshit. You must be publicly educated if you believe an explosion of any size is more powerful than a bullet. Seriously what kind of person thinks an explosion is more powerful than a bullet? A fucking bullet rips through flesh, muscle, organs, and even bones. You seriously need to stop feeding into the Hollywood bullshit. Next you'll tell me an airplane took down the twin towers and jet fuel can burn a top level floor causing the bottom to collapse. I feel sorry for you kids.

CGI was so fucking awful in this movie. I mean, I think MOS had some terrible CGI spots too, but this movie took it to another level.

Actually canon WW is also impervious to bullets, now more than ever because in current DC she's the daughter of Zeus and the strongest God around. But in the movie she was just starting and still didn't develop her powers so is normal she wasn't super tough enough.

the whole movie is really morally off any charts. but you know: germans = nazis = evil = kill them all

That would be because the plot was retarded. The best part was Steve Trevor's ambiguity, and he was completely undermined by the plot not playing out in the correct sequence and WW herself.

This scene was dumb. All she did was block some bullets with her shield and her gauntlets and then she broke the gatling gun. The scene after that where she destroyed the church was pretty kino though.

>An A-10 thunderbolt cannon did jack shit to him, lets shoot him with a 9 mm
That thugh deserved to be throw off the building

That it's a cliche romance with the actual hero being the male lead? WW did nothing worth while. Her defeat of Ares is pointless because it didn't end the War, didn't prevent WWII, and hasn't stopped any wars since her defeat of Ares. So her entire arc is literally pointless and the only heroic moment is Trevor pulling a Captain America?

>She's bullet proof.

Yes, but she also doesn't know this.

Pretty easy concept to grasp

What the hell are you people talking about? The Germans were enslaving people.

Can someone explain me the gauntlets? were they magic? was the "cross arms" wave her power or her gauntlets'?

It was to protect her non-existent tits. Seriously imagine how pathetic it is they made her have boob armor just to represent some kind of tits.

Clock tower scene was better
>mfw random belgian guy shouts 'Eje da gezien?'

This is something I never really got from her cartoons either. She always blocks bullets with her bracers but she's bullet proof so it doesn't matter. What said makes sense in this time period but she blocks bullets all the time from hitting her in other shit where she should know by then that they pose no threat to her.

Holy shit the guy on the right is just fucking photoshopped on

she accepted germans = bad from the first second. never questioned it.
and she believed they were under the influence of ares and still she didnt hesitate to kill as many possible. if you believe they were mindcontrolled you really want to punish for a crime they are forced into?

You hate superheroes that actually look like superheroes? Would you rather they all look like Gal Gadot?

No, he hates Gal, she just said it "kikewoman" as Gal, as in stick WW

>Greatest scene in capeshit

Holy kek sure thing DCpajeet

Dude ... I'd expect this in a music video with Katy Perry, not a fucking WW movie.

Wonder Woman is my favorite superhero, and I fail to see how this was the greatest scene in capeshit. It was cool but I didnt get the effect seemingly everyone else did when watching. It would of helped if the score was less generic and she was doing something more cool than fighting nameless soldiers who are presumably just as bad as all other soldiers from each side of the war.

Also here is Wonder Woman getting shot prenew 52.

>sword sister and a bunch of looters with rocks