How did they make so much money if meth is a cheap drug for poor drug addicts?

How did they make so much money if meth is a cheap drug for poor drug addicts?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_(finance)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did this thread get 309 responses if Breaking Bad is a cheap show for poor tastes?

did it?

Drug addicts steal shit

They charged it for a higher price because it was better quality than anything on the market,
Also they made industrial amounts. They were transporting it in trucks full of barrels.

drug addicts when hooked would give an arm and a leg for their next fix.

Recovering addict myself, I still feel the need to suck dick for meth again.

How do you know?

did Sup Forums like breaking bad when it was airing?

superior product at a competitive price = $$$

Sup Forums likes everything that is airing. (except for saul but they watch it anyway.)

They said it in the series. Both of those things were plot points.

by serving multiple states and then entire european countries

did you watch the show

Sup Forums does not like agents of shield even when airing. Sup Forums hosts multiple MAoS livethreads during airing, Sup Forums livethreads don't hit bump limit

Drug addicts are poor because they spend all their money on drugs

200 a tenth is pretty fucking steep dude

You know really, Sup Forums is not very "contrarian" at all. Before wonder woman was out there was a scene that everyone thought looked gay as fuck in the trailer and Sup Forums had threads with "HAHAHAHA" and such. Now, everyone loves wonder women there is currently a thread right now that shows that same scene with someone saying it's the best scene in a super hero movie of all time.

Anyone who says Sup Forums is contrarian is probably a redditor who got their feelings hurt for being made fun of for liking something truly awful.

Yeah. But then they found out reddit liked it too, so Sup Forums anons changed their opinion overnight per usual due to special snowflake contrarian complex

I started rewatching this recently and I'm struggling a little. It hasn't hooked me. I'm one episode into season 2 and that was when I stopped watching first time round. I didn't catch up until season 5 when it aired.

Is there a point when it just takes off?

I have no idea why you responded to me with this. I haven't seen any Wonder Woman trailers, have filtered wonder woman so don't know what thread you're talking about, and my post had nothing to do with Sup Forums's contrarianism, it had to do with Sup Forums not liking everything that is airing, specifically referring to the dearth of agents of shield posts when new episodes air.

Sup Forums is pretty contrarian when it comes to star wars
when TFA came out it was cool to love the prequels and Lucas again
when RLM loved TFA and hated Rogue One, Sup Forums assumed the opposite position

reddit loves the sopranos, and so does Sup Forums
what happened there?

its a a relatively cheap drug with insanely high tolerance buildups so addicts buy tons more as time goes by. his shit was the equivalent of a pretentious microbrew. they were stealing precursors too, which basically leads them to pure profits no matter what.

nah, season 1 is pretty much the best one

there are episodes to watch that make all the drama worth. family scenes can be boring though.

>sopranos
>the big hero suffocates a helpless old lady with a pillow
>she screams in panic, but cannot physically get out of the situation
>this guido Arabic manlet is everyone quirky comic relief

reddit only loves soprano memes

The majority of Sup Forums doesn't know their sister site enjoys it as well

>paulie
>the big hero
lmao what the fuck are you smoking
sopranos had no heroes

Do it user you know it's only a matter of time. N.A. hugs can only keep you sober for so long.

If only every girl in the world were like this...

Most likely a man user. My mind didn't even entertain the fact it could be a girl.

Anyone else lose a friend to meth who watched this show with an addictive and drug taking personality and thought they'd try it once and be fine and then they ended up spending $3000 a week on meth and became a violent nutcase and attacked at least 2 people, 1 a parking inspector?

love your phrasing, felt the same. it would be preposterous to even hope it could be a girl

I'm reporting you for avatar posting, sick of your shit.

based user

They didn't sell meth to individual junkies. They sold it to big dealers, the smallest of which was Tuco.

doesn't jesse pay like $300 for his own meth when he's buying it from the kid on the bike?

>every Sup Forums thread has GABAGOOL and WATCH IT

watch it user

breaking bad is one of the best series ever prove me wrong

it is not.

why, because its popular?

Yes. We got stickies for every new episode even near the end. Mad Men drones were LIVID

it's fairly boring and has many filler scenes and episodes.

Nearly everyone in the Better Call Saul threads is positive about the show and likes it. How fucking new are you?

OP obviously doesnt realize the state of affairs in the United States.

usdebtclock.org/

not paying taxes helped a lot

who the fuck does US owe money to? US?

Imagine CIA owes Bane ten bucks, Bane owes ten bucks to Maimen, Maimen owes Dr Pavel, Dr Pavel owes Huan of Yu, Huan of Yu owes Button Lee, Button Lee owes Mosquito Man, and Mosquito Man owes CIA, that's $70 in debt, even though it would have the same amount of money if no debt existed.

Anyone who's bought a US government bond.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_(finance)

How did McDonalds make so much money if the food is cheap food for poor people?

Shit really.

Time to shit up the soprano threads with this info.

>rewatching
you already know what happens, the 'what the fuck' factor is gone. rewatch the wire / sporanos / mad men if you want a good rewatch

>thinking the "what the fuck" factor is the best thing of bb

pleb

A very common story user, especially the parking inspector guy, goes all the way back to Gilgamesh.

I've smoked meth twice and never got hooked.
You're just a weak-willed pussy sounds like.

name 3 from each season

I think you're just gay man.

did the sub-plot of hank sperging for some reason on his fucking rocks actually lead to something?

If every girl in the world were a drug addicted whore you'd probably end up more retarded than you apparently already are.

You know, due to birth defects and stuff.

Honestly, how dare you use CIA in that example, after everything he's done for this board.

kek

s1 - s3 = yes
s4 = wow the finale was spoilered and we figured lily of the valley. this sucked
s5a = this sucks
s5b = this fucking sucked