Inhales

>inhales
>INTERGALACTIC PEDOPHILES ARE HARVESTING HUMANS FOR SATAN

What the fuck was in that spliff?

>this crazy dipshit has interviewed the president of the united states

Truth serum

>Trump supporters actually take this guy seriously

alex jones exists to make reasonable claims look idiotic by presenting them in conjunction with alien overlords, chemtrails, fluoride based mind control, etc.

hes right
hes taken seriously because hes right

Or maybe the truth scares you?

>mfw he's right at least half the time with dozens of conspiracies while msm spend over 6 months pushing a false Russian narrative

>he's right at least half the time
Got a stat for that bro? Or is the statistics of his right versus wrong changed by the Rothschild interdimensional vampire pedophiles?

He's just a bit crazy water filter salesmen that exaggerates his theories a little bit.

entertainment

I'M DA JOKAH BAYBE

He was right about the frogs turning gay

>lmao killing commies is ok
>but don't punch Nazis for opinions
?

Hes done more with water filters than your faggot ass will ever do. God bless alex jones.

you dont know disinfo tactics do you? sprinkle some truth so that the lies seem credible

WELL HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS, SO THIS OTHER THING...

My favourite part about this interview is that he didn't stop for a single second, he just kept talking and talking about this crazy shit, made it sound like he truly believes in this.

He never said he believed this stuff, only that the elite believe it.

He's right about half the time. The other time he's playing a character

Monkeys regularly rape frogs by shoving their dicks repeatedly in the frog mouth until the frog is dead, and no one made them do that.
Look it up.

Who are you quoting? Richard Spencer is controlled opposition and the "alt-right" is a term made up by leftist media for young people who disagree with them. You don't actually think people around here are that bluepilled, right?

So you think it's okay to be violent against people for their opinion? Well, as long as you're consistent about it.

please, by all means, start punching more "nazis". Speed up the civil war for everyone

I don't want to, I don't endorse political violence. But if you wanna complain about it you can't turn around and say "LMAO kill commies!"
But of course, you're probably a political ideologue and therefore a hypocrite by nature.

>mfw I think Alex jones is an amusing idiot but I found that while frogs weren't becoming gay, they were actually switching sexes
What the fuck

They always test things on animals before humans

P E R F O R M A N C E A R T I S T

>performance art can't also be accurate social commentary

Frogs have porous skin, so whatever it is they're testing wont work on humans.

that's not for you to worry about

>HAHA he's only retarded HALF of the time! HALF! And he's like,only pretending to be retarded lmao those fucking bluepilled redditors
>I'm glad this man can and has directly spoken with and interviewed my president.
I hate you all so much. I hate you because you are representative of the retardation that has taken over modern day conservatism.

Yeah human skin can't absorb things I think (?)

if you get your news from a performance artist, you're a lunatic.

If you get your news from any one source, you're in trouble

>the president of the united states bodyslammed McMahon then shaved his head

cnn = credible
alex jones = YT conspiracy theorist

really makes you think .... about how retarded trumpfags are ...

I agree

I stand by my statement that a self admitted performance artist is not a good source

what truth

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

>the government is growing human-dolphin hybrids in underground labs in Area 51
>gravity is real btw

Being right "half the time" isn't an argument for his credibility, and neither is "but what about fake news"

What if I get my news from multiple sources filtered through Sup Forums?

>that golden rectangle

I wish Shane Smith would go independent from HBO, instead he continues on with the same old narrative about America trying to fix countries, such as Afganistan

There are alternate shills from an array of ideologies on Sup Forums.. also, you will be led to other non-Sup Forums sources through them

Sup Forums is more biased than mainstream media

Why do people believe an obvious lunatic like him?

>the alt right unironically believes in the shit this retard spouts

It wasn't a test, it was some fertiliser turning frogs into trannys

Sup Forums is a normalfag board filled with redditors so i don't expect anyone in here to be woke but please don't post socio-political opinions when you don't even know that george bush's dad saw him jack off to join skull and bones come on

>the Martian was supposed to be the most scientifically accurate sci-fi movie
>no pedo colony