Do you watch movies on your phone?

Do you watch movies on your phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My attention span won't allow for that but sometimes I watch live television on it

i'm not an idiot

Yes, it's where I watch movies the most. It's not as bad as it seems. With the lights off and lying on bed you forget that the screen is so small.

No. I watch some on my tablet sometimes though, but my phone just feels too small.

God I hate thread like these.
I am aware that most posts will be just straight baits but for some reason they really do rustle my jimmies.

Please don't watch films on your phone/tablet/smartwatch. Please.

What exactly is wrong with watching movies on a tablet? Screen is big enough, resolution is 1080p+

Pretty much

nigga fuck your elitist ass. there's nothing more comfy than cuddling up in bed with your 5.5" 1080p ips display with headphones and drinking in maximum kino. I don't have the means or living room to assemble a hone theatre, and watching stuff on my phone is perfectly adequate

Yes. At work when I'm not doing anything else.

Screen is not big enough, even if the screen is "big" enough the resolution and overall quality of the screen is shit no matter the "1080p" tag because it's a fucking touch tablet and the sound is completely fucking atrocious.
If you watch films on your tablet your opinion on that film or films in general is not valid.

Nah, I have a 10'' tablet that I use for watching stuff when I don't feel like focusing on the big TV at the other end of the room.

My computer died earlier this year so i had to spend more time with my phone until i could repair it.

It wasn't that bad actually. Once i immersed myself into the kino i didn't care about the tiny screen.

You're supposed to use headphones for sound
The screen is completely fine, iPads do not have shit screens

David Lynch wants you dead.

fuck no

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Just saw the trailer for the Only Living Boy In New York.

Guy literally drops the black girl for his dads mistress. How sick are these directors? Also the anti-black woman theme in media is so distinct, but they are pro black male

I did on my iPhone 6s plus, yeah. And 'phones' have come a long way, sorry Lynch. In bed, with a bluetooth speaker, it's comfy, crisp picture, great sound, and the relative size isnt that small in relation to watching a tv a few feet away. Also have a plasma and now an iPad which is pretty sweet too. Think about the size of the tiny, grainy, cathode ray tv's that most people watched movies on 20 years ago. A large HD phone display is much better.

>If you watch films on your tablet your opinion on that film or films in general is not valid.

*tips fedora*
Will I be seeing you at the Dunkirk screening, my good man?

Imagine working on something for 10 years, getting in debt sucking executive cocks left and right just to get the money to do it, finally do it and spend 6 months filming and 6 months in postproduction, release it and all that for a fucker to watch a 700mb screener version of your film on his fucking phone while he's simulatenously replying to whatsapp messages and getting notifications for a fucking steam sale lmao

I read on reddit that piracy helps movies so that'd be pretty sweet. I'd probably leak the screener myself.

funny, cuz I paid for a shotime anywhere sub just to watch his show... ON MY PHONE

No films, but I will watch TV episodes if I have a long flight.