Virtual cuckoldry.

and?

It was better than DOFP by far.

It's aight but Sansa was way too Sansa.

>company wars
Of course a Xfag starts it.

Shills, pls.

kill yourself mcu shill

one of those movies where you have to insert "for no reason" every so often in a synopsys

>an ancient mutant awakens for no reason and wants to destroy the world for no reason and needs the help of four followers for no reason who follow him for no reason and the protagonists dont just use their insanely overpowered abilities to stop him until the climax for no reason

it's still thousand times better than any marvel flick

>a Xfag
MCUfriends are illiterate.

The shitposting today is overflowing

get off youre iphone dannyboy

What is it about? What did you like about it? Should I watch it or is it not worth my time?

boo hoo hoo, you are a faggot
X-Men >>>> crap >>>> mcu

It's pretty good. It's the least grounded X men movie yet though.
The last fight is comic booky as fuck.

Honestly. I didn't mind it, but the plot was the worst thing about the movie, Apocalypse gets his horsemen, there's a fight scene, then it ends. It tried to up the stakes but by the end of the movie, it felt like nothing changed much. Also, some parts of the movie could've been left out, you can take out the Stryker facility and it would have no bearing on the plot whatsoever.

I was really disappointed with the movie as a whole, because I liked First Class and Days of Future Past.

You should watch it. It's a movie about mutants

you seem to be the shitposter here. Everyone else have unique IDs except you

The movie is simple. And frankly, this is what I want from X-Men. Mutants attacking a big blue dick

stop shitposting. it's embarrassing.

There's no IDs in this board, retard.
And no, there's no 4chanX plugin to give IDs to others.

25 posts, 17 users, I guess who is shitposting here right now....

Who isn't in this thread? Just a bunch of anons shooting themselves in the foot. Why should I expect anything else from an Apocalypse thread

BANE?

Is this the /big guy/ general?

for you

>Only the strong will survive
So, Apocalypse and Angel confirmed for the weakest X-men?

It was cool.

It was a solid X-Men film, people are are just negative nancies (or they don't like the franchise which is fine).

Me too, OP.

you think you did, but you didn't

These.
Because of these.

Not really.
They are the same shit, the difference is that there's absolutely no one likeable in the X-Men movies.

No, the difference is that disney pays more for positive reviews

Dannyboy is that you?
DC ES KINO XD

[citation needed]

Shame Fox spent it all on Deadpool then.

Really pointless tbqh.
DOFP was a great ending to the franchise, bringing back old and new casts together.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as it should be.
The list of deleted scenes makes me wonder who chose them.
And I am still angry about Havok being killed in the most retarded way possible, which means we won't have Summers Brothers doing stuff together.

>I liked it

Well, I hated it so go fuck yourself.

Xmen is the only thing Marvel had over DC. DC could never replicate the mutant struggle in their comics but now thanks to Disney, Marvel is dead

I didn't mind it as much as other people did, but I absolutely can't stand the fact that they not only let Magneto go at the end, but tried to once again get him to join after he literally murdered MILLIONS OF PEOPLE around the world. They acted like him helping to fix their fucking house doesn't make him a mass murderer.

Nightcrawler is super lovable though. I can't really say the same for the rest of the cast, but that's still one more than no one.