Exposing Shillary 2

Its all but official now guys. Hillary is sick as fuck and is psychically and mentally unable to be the next president

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Heres her having an episode in the middle of a speech

youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

Martin Shkreli on Hillarys apparent health problems

twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448

Also, #Hillaryshealth is starting to ramp up on twitter
ITT: We gather evidence of this and discuss the best ways to get this info out to normies and make this part of the american zeitgiest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181683/Hillary-Clinton-s-doctor-gives-clean-bill-health-2012-concussion-says-s-blood-thinners-clot-sinuses-takes-thyroid-pills-day.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off retard you are making me embarassed to post here.

The two pictures look nothing alike.

you would never walk around with a syring like tthat either

fuck off retard you are making me embarassed to post here.

The two pictures look nothing alike.

you would never walk around with a syring like tthat either

It's too late CTR kek has blessed this thread. Moloch has abandoned Hillary.

Thank you both for correcting the record.

Thank you for correcting the record! Hillary is perfectly fine!

KEK

It's not a pen

It's not a mic

Said individual is wearing a vest and a mag is sticking out

He's been seen with her for years

It's definitely interesting.

Perhaps it is an injector, but could it be a walkie talkie antenna? Perhaps he is fiddling with the volume knob etc.

THE "RING" ON HIS FINGER IS THE RING TO THE SAFETY PIN

CTR people love these threads.

I wonder if they love camel toes too.

Listen you stupid Hillary bitches, if you can't shave your mound and wear something like this, you really should just kill yourself.

kill yourself shill cunt

You're falling into the trap faggot. FDR led through the depression and WWII from a wheelchair. The second trump starts pushing "health" conspiracy theories he loses another 5 points.

When are you stupid fucks going to realize NOT EVERY ATTACK IS GOOD STRATEGY

I am so sick! I AM SO SICK!

youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

can somebody pls make a vid using the "i am so sick, i am so sick!" bit of this youtube followed by a montage of all her weirdness?

Hillary could be a literal zombie and I wouldn't vote for trump. But trend it away bro

I finished Clinton Cash.

I have to be honest, while I'm indeed on the Trump train, the documentary did not provide much damning evidence. All it did was show that she was money-hungry, just like any other big-league politician.

>The two pictures look nothing alike.

Look closer. The images on the right are simply edited to make the object in his hand more visible. His hand and jacket line up perfectly

I saw that too

That'd mean he pulled it

Which mean she may have experienced something "stressful" to her immediately prior to the photo being taken

Thank you for correcting the record

>fuck off retard you are making me embarassed to post here.
>These two posts look nothing alike.
>you would never reply around with a two ID's like that either
>fuck off retard you are making me embarassed to post here.
>These two posts look nothing alike.
>you would never reply around with a two ID's like that either

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

2 WALLS

Btw, here he is in 2014 with Hillary

Obviously the injector pen's protective-cap is off and he looks ready to dose her. Big League.

>You're falling into the trap faggot. FDR led through the depression and WWII from a wheelchair.

He didnt get Polio until he was already president. Also, it was just his legs and not his brain rotting away. He didnt have seizures from mildly stressful situations, like reporters asking questions.

>FDR led through the depression and WWII from a wheelchair

FDR was simply crippled

Hillary is suffering from something much worse

I won't ask for proof since you have none, t. Neurologists

Digging your candidates own grave even deeper and I love it.

>One post was made by this ID
Holy fuck you one of those anons who joined CTR just for money but actually you're doingjack shit, shitposting on Sup Forums for money Burners donated? That's dope.

This picture makes so much sense now. Wow

>since you have none

see my OP post.

Literally CTR right now while working OT

>I forgot to turn my proxy on
Welp, no vodka for you this month!

Being in a wheelchair is different than being a lifelong drunk with severe mental issues.

How did "shillary" come about anyway? Isn't "Killary" more fitting or did I miss something major?

how is this digging anyone's grave deeper?

She has too many names. She can't be allowed to be president or all is lost.

People seem to have forgotten about this. A few years ago, Hillary fainted and hit her head off the floor so hard that it produced a massive blood clot in her brain that nearly killed her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181683/Hillary-Clinton-s-doctor-gives-clean-bill-health-2012-concussion-says-s-blood-thinners-clot-sinuses-takes-thyroid-pills-day.html

I was thinking H-ill-ary in light of all the illness

That's not proof, that's wild speculation.

Not that you have the mental ability to discern between the two.

Wew

PRAISE HIM

>I won't ask for proof since you have none

I see you're not paying attention to this thread, or any other discussion of this topic.

It doesn't take any special education on neurology/medicine/etc. to see that Hillary is in no state of good health.

Well, seizures generally preclude you from pretty much any position of public service that's important. Passing out and mental impairment aren't good for someone that makes important decisions.

If she's suffering from them, then she would have to reveal such. Which would mean glossed over records or being exempt from serving.

So, it's a really big deal.

This would pretty much kill her candidacy if it is medication.

More like illary

Why didn't you circle the ring? It PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt what it is. There's no other explanation. If it's like a marriage ring then it's too thin and loose. Again, this proves us right. Pic related

its not. CTR fags are just in full damage control mode

pic related

That's a shopped picture.

No no, hear me out, this kind of shilling is so bad no sane human being would fail this hard, right? What if this guys works for CTR but sabotages his work to gain money AND not help Hillary on internet? I mean, it's possible, doesn't mean we should take this user serious in both cases, first one him being an actual shill.

I don't expect you to understand what Americans consider acceptable political discourse you fucking mong. You're the ones who thought trumps attacks on khan would HELP him.

You done gone fucked up, Hillary.

She has to take blood thinners. She has these seizures because the blood is clotting in her brain. This would eventually lead to a stroke. The pen in OP's post would generally help with the convulsing and such.

Such info should be public. but she's a clinto so

Too be fair it could just be a wedding ring

>I don't need medical training to issue a medial diagnosis.

And that's why you're losing by 15 points.

I like it
>over the Hillary

>Leafs

Need to find a picture of his left hand

Am making it but please link me to the videos you want me to put in it. I'm looking aimlessly for some. Help, Sup Forums. Show me some Hillary bad health moments

Are you suggesting that the fall caused the clot/stroke or that she experienced what they refer to as a "mini stroke." They usually precede an even worse event.

so close.

fug.

or maybe swamp gas.

>Literal thinblood
Pathetic.

Thanks user. Your link of

Cleared up what is probably going on. I showed my parents a few of her symptoms caught on camera and they wondered what the hell it was. Ah shit, why did the Dems and backers EVER go with Hillary when they KNEW about all of this? Is it a matter of so much fucking money being thrown into the Clinton Foundation and her campaign that they figured they had little to lose by trying to see it through?

Caughing fits, tounge lesions, stroke siezures

>you will never have a gorilla bodyguard authorized to hit you with injectable narcotics if he notices you have a difficulty with a task
Why even live?

Too thin and loose bud. That thing would fall off. Cheapest "wedding ring" possible

>if
That's a whole lot of assumption. Given the """track record""" of alt-right """discoveries""" don't be too disappointed if this dies tomorrow as more x-tier horseshit meant to help take your minds off how bad you're losing this campaign right at this fucking moment.

it's a wedding ring bro. you want to look like a conspiratard and be discredited? because that's how you look like a conspiratard and be discredited.

On that note GUYSE
LOOK AT THIS NEW PIC! IT'S A DIFFERENT ONE

THE INJECTOR IS LIME GREEN ON THE INSIDE?

Does this Hillary is finished? Or will they make someone do her job?

youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

He meant that it doesn't take a through diagnosys when someone have fucking seisures on cam every now and then. Is it healthy to flail around uncontrollably, probably biting your own tongue off as your brain goes haywire, overflooded with blood?

Hillary is going to die very soon boys and the New World Order is now in panic mode.

now that you mention how loose it is IT REALLY COULD BE THE SAFETY RING

IT'S HAPPENING

Mount Kisco Medical Group

Dig deeper Sup Forums

Sometimes I think Canadians are just next level shitposters and we just can't comprehend it yet. But then I come back to reality and see its just CTR correcting the record.

>black guy
>married
W
E
W

His ring in 2014

Looks gold

it's a common condition for seniors to need to take blood thinners for whatever reason. when she was sec. of state she had some health issues related to it. I wish the media would ask her about this stuff.

shills sure are picking up.. think we might be on to something.

shill detected, thank you both for correcting the record.

See

Is that the part of a plan? Hillary gets elected, dies soon after she gets elected, someone more convenient is placed instead of her, someone bad, but in comparison to Hillary and Trump looks like a saint?

Fucking BTFO

Got more?

That can be internal covering of the device; they have sealing.

GAS THE THINBLOODS, CLANWAR NOW!

And much much thicker

From that photo I honestly see a wedding ring.

I'm just saying that that one specific piece of evidence is probably false. I do think it is an injector pen though.

GUYS

W T F IS IT

This. She must have them all in absolute fear. She is one of the weakest candidates of all time.

Why?

That's showing the internals of the cylinder

It's not a pen or mic going by the green

See Gold and much much thicker

so this...is the power...of USA voting..wow

You fucking retard that is the wall you're seeing through a gap in his hand

The other guys far left seems to be holding something in his right hand. Looks green.

That object is NOT what is being described in the OP lol

God I hope trump attacks on this before anyone can stop him

the 'seizure' head-bobbling thing in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas