Star Wars Rebels

I know I'm slowpoking, but I really want to know what you guys think about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468689332647.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_Fyjw0UCY
youtube.com/watch?v=0EI8YxV0u2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks fucking amazing, I might be more excited for season 3 than Rogue One..

Oh shit son, is that the Outrider?

Same type of ship, but Filoni confirmed it's not Dash Rendar.

Were those motherfucking Darktroopers?

Thrawn/10

:(
;_;

I like the new looks of Ezra and Sabine, Kanan looks stupid though.
Also, I've never read the Thrawn Trilogy, so I'm not that excite. Is it actually that good?

It's a little dated now since it came out before the prequels, but a lot of people (including myself) have strong memories of it because it basically kickstarted the EU.
I think it's still probably worth reading, Thrawn is a a great character. Or just wait for the new book.

It all looks cool like the season 2 trailer, but after how season 2 ended and horribly disappointed everyone, I'm surprised people are still falling for this.

How many times are we going to dance the hype dance before it becomes clear the show just isn't good?

181ST CONFIRMED

Redpill me on Thrawn. I've never read any book he's in. Why is he so good?

R.I.P The Rebellion

It reminds me of Deadliest Warrior. Except instead of "Who would win? Genghis Khan or Napoleon?" It's Thrawn and Darth Maul, and I love it.

blue buttcheeks

Yeah, figured it was mostly nostalgia. I might just skip it and get a fresh start on him with season 3.

>No usual links
Way to severely fuck up the thread, user

So, hold up.
The fuck is a Bendu anyway?

He is a genius strategist that studies the culture and philosophy of his opponents.

He respects the force, while at the same time, doesn't get blinded by emotions or go full retard like other Imperial officers.

Season 2 ending was actually good

I think we'll find out
He looks cool

He's a brilliant strategist who can look at a painting for a second and then know everything about his enemies and their entire plans "Just cuz." Had the empire utilized him earlier he could have looked at some Picasso type shit and known the entire plot of A New Hope before Luke was even a Toddler.

The Bendu shit horrifies me

>Once our secret is known

Please, PLEASE don't go the EU route and have the revelation that there is no dark and light

TIME FOR QTS

>season 2 ended and horribly disappointed everyone
what the fuck are you smoking?

True force neutral according to Filoni

>[YouTube] Star Wars Rebels Season Three Trailer (Official) (embed)

So....I haven't been here for a while. Probably a bit late but getting pretty fucking hype. Except for the new hair, bit shit this time.

Also who's Thrawn. I eel like it expects me to know who that is

Will Kanan be able to pull Ezra from the abyss?

Okay who fucked up the OP?

Did he actually say that?

That stuff is nonsense written by idiots that want Jedi to throw Force lightning and use typical dark side things.

Is that Max von Sydow voicing the Jedi-Bendu critter?
also
>Wedge Antilles, defecting TIE pilot
>TIE interceptors (with red stripe - Baron Fel?)
>Y-wings
>battle droids
>The Outrider (Dash Rendar?)
>Scout Troopers
>imperial mandalorians using proto-boba fett concept art
>Dark Troopers
>that Venator model in the back of Tarkin's office
>Governor Pryce who we didn't get to see last seasons, looks like Irina Spalko from Indy 4
>GR75s
>Thrawn voiced by Mads Mikkelsons brother
>Kanan gets possessed by Darth Maul's mom's force ghost thing

p based desu

You are on Sup Forums who worship all things Filoni. Be prepared for flak.

I agree with you completely though. I thought this looked good, but I said that about Season 2 and that season was fucking terrible. I may see this because of Thrawn but Im not sure

it's a tauren druid, duh

Shut up, Mike. You liked TFA and Jurassic World.

No, it's Tom Fucking Baker!

>Is that Max von Sydow voicing the Jedi-Bendu
Tom Baker

Supposedly confirmed to not be Dash.

>That resolution to nothing
>Not even allowing Ahsoka to die, the mouse forcing them to cop out and show her still alive
>That absurdly silly "Lightsaber helicopter" ruining all the action turning it into a loony tunes cartoon.
>Maul jobbing that hard
>Don't even get a proper fight with Vader

It's Tom Baker.
Didn't he adopt Lucas' view that light is natural state and dark is corruption? Or was that Pablo?

How the fuck did atris not win that contest

The line is actually
>Once a secret is known [...]

It could mean literally anything.

hopefully. this Ezra light/dark side shit has me on edge.
and if Ezra kills Kanan its all downhill from there. Hes a guaranteed dark jedi if that happens.

>Also who's Thrawn. I feel like it expects me to know who that is
you dun it now user

I'm hoping we eventually get some decent r34 of Governor Price and her Tig Ol Bitties

JOLEE BINDU WHEN?

This poster looks like well-done deviant art original content.

>Didn't he adopt Lucas' view that light is natural state and dark is corruption?
Was the original way Lucas had it set up but he changed his mind. Now Light and Dark both exist as parts of the Force.

In his own words the universe needs the selfless and the selfish in order to function and if one ever gains too much power over the other it's bad for everyone.

Tom Baker is Bendu

Filoni confirmed that Dash isn't showing up. He got the woman(?) that helped design that type of ship onto the Rebels team, so she(?) brought it with her to the show for general use.

I don't give a shit about crappy Doctor Who, but I do like the actor's voice

FUCKING HELL FILONI GET OUT OF MY HEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I appear to be predicting what will happen in this show with uncanny accuracy

No he just studied a people's art and culture for months then predicted how they would act in battle.

>>The key to destroying the Sith...
Is what?
Is to join them.

>Governor Price
Oh shit, she's the governor of Lothal isn't she?
She's who Tua was standing in for when she got exploded.

Galen Marek when?

>an hour with mark hamill still hasn't been put up

Ok good that's better.

I live in constant fear they're going to make a huge fuck up in the new canon.

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's on YouTube bro

Yep. The one that's been name dropped plenty of times and never shown.

Go to the mega link in the OPs pastebin and download the comic adaptation of The Thrawn Trilogy.

oh and by saying "crappy Doctor Who" I do not mean to imply that he is a bad iteration of Doctor Who, just that I think Doctor Who is a crappy show

Motherfucking Thrawn, Ezra embracing the dark side, buckle up faggots.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468689332647.webm

THRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

You're a lazy cunt now fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_Fyjw0UCY

>no OP in this thread because the user fucked up
:^)

I know it's not his fault but Kanan is kinda a shittier master.

Just read the books. Before Disney came about, they were the closest thing to a sequel trilogy.

TIE Fighter remake when

He wasn't even a real jedi until the ghost of the Grand Inquisitor knighted him. There was no real way it could turn out

>Rebels took all the thunder from Rogue One

Gareth on suicide watch

Sounds more like once Ezra knows the dark side it will forever corrupt him.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SHOW THE TRAILER CJ

Is there a live stream of this stuff anywhere? Every place I go to claims the stream is private.

>Rebels took all the thunder from Rogue One
I thought that was BIG GUN

Felt like it happened last year with TFA too. At least in my opinion.

TFA was hands down the biggest thing last year

EA has exclusive rights to star wars video games. You really want them to make it?

>all this (new canon) worldbuilding
how can one show be so based

>>remove White males, replace with White females: the movie
It isn't surprising.

It's Star Wars. You could attach googly eyes to a lightsaber and it would still sell.

Was this show ever supposed to be this good? I feel like it was supposed to be a forgettable cashgrab.

>that fucking slingshot

Clone Wars had a rocky start too.

You do know he gets rid of it halfway through the first season, right?

He Bendu Nuffin

I was still more excited for Rex and Rebels as a whole.

Are you new?

Day One was taken down because of the Rogue One spoiler. Day 2 is currently up on youtube or Ordo.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EI8YxV0u2U

Can't wait till Thrawn gets outsmarted by a kid(ezra) and dies in episode 3

Take that Thrawn fags

Dunno will Ezra ever get laid it will he tun into sine edge lord darkside faggot until his timely death by the time we get to New Hope tube in next time to five out!

The interceptors had red stripes on them, and they looked like the ones of the 181st. Since Thrawn is coming back could that mean Baron Fel is coming back too? I liked that comic series

Fuck off contrarian fag.

How long until that Asian dude who spoiled rogue one washes up on a shore dead somewhere?

Delete this thread, OP. you forgot to include any information new people might need.

>no links

what is he so smug about?

>not Sabine
They have the perfect chance to trap him with her explosive art while he's inspecting it. It would be a shame to not use that to, at least, cripple him.

He steals a blind man's twi'lek

Yeah, but putting it into the gayest light saber we've ever seen.

And yet, this show somehow became really good instead.

>Baron Fel
I thought they already created their own DONUT STEEL version of Baron Fel to be the test pilot for the prototype Advanced TIE?

Ask someone who hasn't seen Episode 7 anything

Since people here are stupid and don't know their shit, "Bendu" is what the Jedi were partially called in George's first scripts. "Jedi-Bendu."

They're just reusing the name, much like how Zeb's people believe in a thing called "Ashla" for their religion. "Ashla" and "Bogan" were Light Side and Dark Side in the Je'daii Order.

Learn you some shit.