All he had to do was not attack Khizr Khan

All he had to do was not attack Khizr Khan.

Other urls found in this thread:

amerika.org/politics/the-trump-meltdown-is-a-media-manufactured-event/
archive.is/uPCou
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In retrospect, it seems clear that only Trump could have stumped Trump.

WHAT
I THOUGHT HE WAS DOING GOOD IN OHIO

He's going to potentially lose Arizona too

Polls there show Hillary is within the margin of error.

haha!
You mean to say that "The only thing more powerful than Trump.... is TRUMP!"

>Nate Silver
>respectable statistsician

Nate (((SILVER)))

Oy vey goyim!

He called the 2012 election perfectly from a stats/polling perspective

>you mad

you deserve so much better than an internship at the DNC, user

More recently, he let his ego and opinions cloud his judgment and totally blew the primaries

Nice try.
You fags don't even pay attention to what's going on anymore, you just react like little children, without any precision or tact.

Trump effectively outed him as a traitor and destroyed his little smuggling operation for getting shitskins into the country. Most people take a look at this and don't immediately think Trump is bad, given he's proven many people wrong over the past few months and even those who don't pay attention to news only question this situation instead of react poorly, like you sad people sit by the sidelines and expect.
People don't react the same they used to when it comes to news, they've become desensitized to this emotional exploitation. I've talked to people about it and they are more confused over the situation than put off by it. Khan is literally supporting the very people who put his son in that position, once people see that they don't give a shit about the emotional aspect.

Keep shilling, you guys can't run from a meaningless existence.

IF YOU LIKE TO GAMBLE I TELL YA I'M YOUR MAN

The GOP primaries maybe, but his predictions for the democratic race were flawless.

>citing a re-election year as having the power to predict the future

Only a leaf would be this naive. Any reasonable, sensible person can sense the winds of change shifted in Trump's favor a long time ago. Any resistance at this point will inevitably haunt you, and you will always have that chip on your shoulder knowing you were on the wrong side of history and almost destroyed the country.

You think Benedict Arnold had much of a name to carry on after he did his dirty deed?

This.
The best way to counter the "attack" argument is to ask anyone "How did he attack the family?"
When they respond with "Oh, well, he said their son was not a good soldier and they uh, said the Father should be embarrassed to be a Muslim, what an asshole!" it takes only one quick fact-check to rock their entire narrative

You can't ignore this though. His word is meaningless after how pathetic his numbers and articles were in the primaries.

Trump was initially like 2% or something ridiculous and he broke records.

It's really funny though.

If Americans change their mind over some loser like Khan.

They deserve to die

>mfw brexiters can literally murder a remainer and still win

agreed wholeheartedly, brit. It's time Americans showed some spine. We can't let you upstage us at this point.

Those polls are gonna make a lot of potential voters complacent and stay home on election day.

If I were Hillary I would be really worried imo she had a shitty turn out in the primaries too

That did kinda piss me off... why Donald? Why?

The problem with Nate's algorithms... is they're totally based on establishment candidates. His algorithms would have predicted Reagan getting beat easily... yet Reagan won in an unbelievable landslide... he turned almost the whole map red. Reagan trailed in the polls all the way to the end. Not saying Trump WILL win... but Nate's algorithms can't be trusted here... if it was Hillary vs Jeb... then Nate would be spot on with whatever his projections were.

>>citing a re-election year as having the power to predict the future
but user, he predicted 49/50 states in 2008 too.

It's almost as if any contest that includes Donald Trump causes him to get everything wrong. Hmm....

When you're one of the two major candidates in the general election, you ARE establishment. No more hiding behind this "outsider" label to seem cool and unique. You are in the system, and thus you become much more predictable

Probably the easiest elections to predict.

Thank you for correcting the record

Those were easy to predict. All you had to look at was millennial participation and you could have predicting each state Sanders would have won.

If Donald Trump was "establishment" and willing to play the game as it always has been played, he wouldn't be getting attacked by his own fucking party. Fox News spent tons of time trying to slander him and only wised up when they finally got to the "acceptance" stage of grief.

I CAME SO FAR

>Nate (((SILVER)))
>
>Oy vey goyim!
So, reactiontards, are we going to be subjected to more of your "skewed polls" bullshit? How well did that work for you last time? But don't get me wrong, please continue, it'll make election night that much more entertaining.

Shit, it's even lower now.

I JUST KEEP
>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN

YOU WIN SOME LOSE SOME IT'S ALL THE SAME TO ME

There's a part of me that wants Hillary to win solely just to see Trump and his retarded followers lose their fucking shit. Granted, most of it is gonna be "THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED CROOKED HILLARY CORRUPT" instead of them actually admitting they lost fair and square, but it'll still be a fun meltdown to see

Indeed, Trump wanted to create a firestorm from this because he knew people would quickly forget about this and his poll numbers would rebound. He's using it as insurance in case Clinton goes back to it and uses it to attack him later. If she does bring it up say, at a debate, he's just going to point out that she was culpable in his death by voting for the war and make her look like a fool while also pointing out that he said this before but the media ignored it and piled up on him, killing two birds with one stone (Clinton and the MSM). If he had stayed silent on the affair he would've been seen as admitting Khan was right since he's built a reputation throughout the campaign for always taking on slanderers no matter who they might be, and Clinton would've pounced upon his acquiescence in the future.

Parading out people supposedly immune from eeproach to shriek at your opponent explifies tge strateg behind pc bullshit of having your say while hiding behind a taboo.

Some criticise Trump for taking the bait, and say what bad strategy. Pooh.

Ignoring the cobwebs to stomp on through will defuse and dispell all such mines and rescue discourse from being guided along predicrable paths by a pre lain topography of mines.

Kahn engaged Trump forfeiting any rightful claim to being treated with kid gloves he might have had. And someone who would cowardly taunt from goulds deserves what they get anyhow. What a loser.

You seriously think anyone cares? Not engaging Kahn would indeed be disreapecting the father of a fallen soldier. Trump deigned to lock horns with him, and he showed himself to be unworthy of thw rwspec he qas shown by retreating behind his dead son and whining like a baby.

Polls from 2012 seemed to suggest that the episode effectively ending Mitt's chances was criticizing Obama as he was in the middle of handling the Benghazi fallout, those polled didn't like the idea of him criticizing the President in the middle of a national incident or something.

I don't think criticizing Khan is Trump's equivalent of Mitt criticizing Obama, but it seems fairly probable that we're going to encounter one such meltdown event in between now and November

>Florida
>blue
Where are Hillary's supporters? I've been all over from Tampa, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, and Alachua and I've never even seen anyone support her.

>predicting general elections
>give all the obvious states the usual red or blue
>guess the 6 swing states based on charisma of the speaker
>still get two wrong

2016 the year of nothing

2016 --The Heads You Lose, Tails They win Year.

2016 -- You got aids. 2016- who cares?

THE TRUMP "MELTDOWN" IS A (((MEDIA))) MANUFACTURED EVENT
>THE TRUMP "MELTDOWN" IS A (((MEDIA))) MANUFACTURED EVENT
THE TRUMP "MELTDOWN" IS A (((MEDIA))) MANUFACTURED EVENT
>THE TRUMP "MELTDOWN" IS A (((MEDIA))) MANUFACTURED EVENT

amerika.org/politics/the-trump-meltdown-is-a-media-manufactured-event/

archive.is/uPCou

Khan showed Democrats what Trump's weakness is, and they'll be rolling out another Khan if Trump ever rises back up in the polls (doubtful but they have a plan B if it does happen).

THIS

Those "skewed polls" ended up skewed towards Mitt

I wonder how much those polls are actually skewed towards Trump

Be honest you faggots. The media doesn't hate Trump, they love him. They love to hate him. He's a raitings gold mine! And if he was 10 points behind, he'd be dead in the water, but at 7, he's got a chance.

Trump is done. But your tears have just begun.

(((Nate Silver)))

>Map has Trump losing Republican border states

no, just no.