DIVORCE ONLY MADE ME STRONGER

>DIVORCE ONLY MADE ME STRONGER
>BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

Guys, Riley is already UNJUSting, what a resilient motherfucker, same situation took me like 8 months to get back on track.

Fuck that MEW roastie, Riley is our legit guy here.

Other urls found in this thread:

glamour.com/story/mary-elizabeth-winstead-fargo-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

>hanging out with kids at a martial arts dojo
>best year of my life

He'll be found hanging from his ceiling fan by years end

>posts a crying blog on social media about how stronk he is
>unjust
Kek. user that's as pathetic as his wife leaving him.

lel at making a movie with asian guys in it after your wife cheated on you with an asian guy

>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
>Martial art

pick one

He should have stopped using his social media as soon as they broke up and suggested that they do it low-key rather than make those stupid posts about it. Hell, he even could have just deleted his social media. Anything but this blow-by-blow of how fucked up he is about the breakup.

Also

>WE NEED /cel/
/cel/ WHEN
>WE NEED /cel/
/cel/ WHEN
>WE NEED /cel/
/cel/ WHEN
>WE NEED /cel/
/cel/ WHEN

i-is he going to beat MEW up? or is he planning to beat down obi wan kenobi?

>your wife cheated on you with an asian guy

If he was /our guy/ he'd leak graphic nude pictures of that skank MEW, especially pics of her butthole. We all know they exist

they were already leaked, but they were shitty "tasteful nudes" with a yellow piss filter on top for some strange reason.

take a temporary hiatus from acting
have an Asian guy as your 'partner'
go on long tours on the road together
spend one year with each other

... suddenly you separate from your husband. what do you think happened?

I think it's pretty obvious that she cheated on him with McGregor, not a fat chinese guy she worked with like 2 years ago

>/cel/ WHEN
oh so youre fine with the pedo, blacked, /who/, /got/ trash. its riley talk that is literally tearing the board down. sure lol.

That was by the dude responsible for the fappening, god bless him. This homo's probably hoarding all the good stuff

This. It's only something you do with your girlfriend at home, not for self-defense.

>Do Fargo
> In interviews you say "Fargo Helped Me Embrace My Sexual Side" glamour.com/story/mary-elizabeth-winstead-fargo-interview
>Divorce not long after

MEW is having SO much sex right now.

You don't think the timing of her fargo filming and the divorce makes more sense?Also no offense to that asian dude, but balding middle aged overweight men aren't picking up hollywood actresses unless it's a casting couch situation.

Hi r/asianmasculinity

Why cheat with a chinaman?

They're not very desirable

>MEW: "I was literally virgin before Fargo"
what did she mean by this?

lol that you think when they announced their separation was the exact day hey suddenly decided to get divorced and that they werent together for about a year before that.

t. someone mad a Gracie kicked his ass

Fuck off, MMAfag, your shit is literally the WWE of martial arts.

shhh, don't tell r/asianmasculinity that, they really don't have much to live for. they need to pretend.

>>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
>>Martial art
What fucking point are you making here?

>Gracie
A what? Is that what you people call yourselves when not humping each other in practice?

BJJ is a spectator sport, not a martial art. Use your context cues, sperg

He looks ten times as alpha as her cuck ex-husband holy shit,didn't know an asian could amog a caucasian so hard,usually it's the other way around

Is it his older/father-type look bros ?

for the same reason anyone would choose an asian over any other man: money.

I'm really confused about why people are trying to make it a race thing. An old bald fat guy of any race isn't going to marry a hollywood actress of any race unless she's a gold digger or he's famous in his own right (like I guess Danny Devito could probably hook up with women way out of his league). I'm pretty sure she doesn't need money.

"alpha"

deary me

back to r9k with you

women really like money user. either that or she has daddy issues.

It's the same r/asianmasculinity guy who shows up in every thread claiming white women prefer asians guys

>BJJ is a spectator sport
Are you fucking retarded?

>wake up alone in bed
>it aint mew starts playing

dude hes in his BEST YEAR OF HIS LIFE, no place for roasties in that scenario.

>I'm really confused about why people are trying to make it a race thing.

When a man who shares your color fucks an attractive woman, in a way you also fuck said woman.
That's why every subhuman on the internet is like "Women love white/black/asian/etc. cock".

>MEW will never moan calling you Daddy

Why do you people hate MEW for leaving this cuck? It's not like she left a perfectly normal guy.
Riley is a manlet and judging by what he's been doing on social media, a mentally unstable manlet. He should be glad that MEW stayed with him for so many years.
Imagine if Johnny Depp left an obese, obnoxious wife after a couple of years. Literally none of you would be against him. Same logic should apply to MEW.

>deary me

You aren't fooling anybody.

That's not true, I'm against Johnny Depp on principal

This guy is a 10/10 example of how attitude trumps looks. I mean he's not horribly ugly but
>asian
>big nostrils
>chubby
>balding
And yet for some reason he just exudes confidence and manliness.Good on MEW for getting rid of her hipster beta bucks.

People perceived it as her 'trading up' after she got more popular through Fargo and that film she starred in with John Goodman. Other people saw it for what it was and had a good laugh at Riley's expense.

he's almost like an asian tony soprano.

>why would a group of insecure mentally unstable people be upset that a hot girl leaves an insecure mentally unstable guy

Hmmmmmm I wonder

we laugh at men who want to provide for women while believing men are not disposable

what did she mean by this?

BJJ is a sport. It's based on Judo which is real Jiu Jitsu with the murder taken out of it to make it a spectator sport. Sorry about your ignorance, but glad I could clear that up for you.

>When a man who shares your color fucks an attractive woman, in a way you also fuck said woman.

That's retarded

>mfw I made that Riley Linkin Part edit

Curious what she looked like at 18. Wouldn't surprise me if she looked average. A tall thin girl with no body would definately fall in love with a weak, nebbish guy.

Neither are you

Here you go.

>confidence
>manliness
>not money
top cuck'd my friend

At what point did she as too loving him?

Also, what was her fucking problem?

Well, money too, but just look at the pics. He's not very attractive but he seems like a top Chad.

I have completely lost track of who's being serious and who's just shitposting in this thread.

it's crazy that in the story she tells she's the one that pursued him.

in what world would a girl that looks like that pursue a guy that looks like riley. i mean jesus christ. he must have been paranoid that chad was going to swoop in and steal her their entire relationship, and then he finally did (not that asian dude r/asianmasculinity is spamming obviously)

is that nigga legit deaf and dumb? or does he just know sign language cos of his family?

Also yeah, these two are totes getting it on, they are very cosy with each other on insta

he even poked fun at rileys breakup post bt having his own post saying 'Mew, love you always' or some pretty close variation of what riley posted

I'm dead serious.

>legit deaf

Yes.

You're using the phrase "top Chad" seriously.

>go through a break up
>"welcome to new me...taking back control...gonna make this the best year of my life...change is good..."

what a fucking cliche, can't you just go through it without putting so much meaning and importance behind it?

Do you have autism?