Why do I need an ID to buy a burger with my credit card, but not to vote?

Why do I need an ID to buy a burger with my credit card, but not to vote?

>Why do I need an ID to buy a burger with my credit card

You literally don't though

Where do you need an ID to buy a burger with your credit card?

Where the fuck do you live where that's the case?

Either way, move.

You don't need an ID to buy a burger with a credit card. You typically don't even need to sign anything.

Because horseradish is indeed an instrument.

Youre a darkie and people think you stole the credit card is all.

I have never been carded in my life for a card purchase, including very very expensive ones. The closest I've come is a little phone call to confirm the activity on my account.

I do need an ID to vote, though.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries. They make great milkshakes, but that's not the point here.

why you need credit to buy a burger?

They're retarded then. Don't know what to tell you.

Because your voice matters more at BK.

Not user but Portillos has asked to see an ID to verify the credit card is mine

>I'm white

I do have a voter ID card but I don't need to show ID to buy a burger. What fucked up world do you live in?

>using driver's license as an identification instead of having a proper national ID because it's "fascist"

Where do you live that they aks for ID? I've never been aksed for ID.

I don't think they verify its yours. I've been asked in the past when I was 17ish and they didn't care that it was my mom's.

Well because you don't need an id to buy a burger?

Shh. He's a roleplaying faggot. Humor him.

work as a cashier sometimes, computer always tells me to check id but i dont. never been in trouble for not doing it. I assume its the same at other places. Its for purchases over 20 dollars i believe.

Also I just googled it, you don't have to comply if they ask, as long as you sign for it.

You also have to show ID to buy alcohol, but that isn't considered "racist" or any other nonsense.

you must live in the niggest part of the country if they ask for id for a burger

California

I wish this weren't legit. Next time I go, do you think I should make a fuss about it? I've also been asked for ID for entrance to a Pick n Pull, the entry fee is $2.

I'm thinking about not using my credit card anymore. Yes, I'm white, but I work in the sun so my skin is tan and I guess people mistake me for Filipino.

Generally they only ask for ID if you have a beard but your card says "Linda" on it