TRUMP BTFO BY KHAN

americablog.com/2016/07/trumps-racist-attack-mom-dad-fallen-us-soldier-khan.html

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/donald-trump-khizr-and-ghazala-khan/493805/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583105/Sadiq-Khan-accuses-Donald-Trump-making-world-safe-ignorant-view-Islam-new-London-Mayor-rejects-Republican-s-offer-exempt-Muslims-ban.html

my.fakingnews.firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-to-build-another-wall-to-keep-indians-out-of-hollywood-13376

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JG23s2ryaWg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0F8YSd3Ic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwF23Gfy6UA

Defend trump, Sup Forums
Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck how did Donald Duck the racist become nominee? These videos changed me, fuck you Trump I believe in you

wtf I hate Trump now

Fuck you Trump is a racist man, better vote Hillary she is way more better than that racist fuck

We're not stupid enough to think Malaysians can vote, but thanks for Correcting the Record, shitheads.

shame i won't be able to shoot these """people"""

I know somethings wrong with this man he hates Khans, Khans are based why do you hate em? Fuck off Trump

Because there were so many candidates

>Nothing but one country posting every second
Do you seriously think anyone will fall for that you autistic fuck but thanks for #cummingontherecord

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

Holy fuck Trump the racist strikes again!

Guys these Malaysians have different IP surely they are on the right. In this is proof majority of us hates Trump. P.S. not a shill just a regular Trump supporter

Also for those with actual opinions on the Khan thing, the Khanman got a quarter of a million from Clinton Foundation after that speech, and yes, he actually is a terrorist, even quoting on for his Sharia law essays, as well as advocating for implementing into law a book which calls for the beheading of apostates. Also, unconfirmed, but many links to Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization.

kahn? the guy funded by the saudis and Clinton foundation who wipes his ass with the constitution while pushing sharia?

that kahn?

You can't be racist to a religion

Done

ITT: retards who thinks Sup Forums are gullible to take the bait

Kek again do you really think We're gonna fall for that it's easy to make bots and proxies that spam different things just fuck off before you invoke the power of Kek literally anything you say no one will care about they will just reply and say fuck off or pretend to agree so you think your doing a good job whilst you shills waste money and time on a fruitless endeavour

We know how IP bouncing works, shithead. Unless you think we are stupid enough to believe that the Pope regularly posts on Sup Forums just because we see a Vatican City IP show up on Sup Forums.

MAN THAT 2ND VIDEO GOT ME AMPED AS FUCK!!!!

This is why I fucking love our Kings to the south. If hes brown, shut em down. Simple. I fucking love the part when they blast metal. FUCK YEAH!!!! Take that you fucking jahoodies!!!!

I'm so proud to be an infidel at this moment after seeing that.

Fuck you, I support Trump. OP confirmed to be butthurt Hillary shill. SAGE

>Trump filtering to "Trumpler" with swastikas

are you using an addon because I don't see those

What the actually fuck is that shit malayasin are hired by clit on

That is what trump is rawling on.They dont even hire americans anymore.What a globalist fuck.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

wtf you mean Kim Jong Un doesn't actually post here?

Fucking CTR shill badshaming our country. I hope Hillary Clinton die in a fire

No that's the only real one

>1 post by this ID
Saged

Yeah, I have both the Nazi Detector and the Coincidence Detector on. The former for networking and the latter for intended use. Stormfag reporting. Just google the Nazi Detector. Easy to get through the store. Coincidence you'll have to go through instructions found at Red Ice.

This post has convinced me to shill for hillary, tuck frump

>Drumpfkins not defending him
Is Sup Forums voting for Hillary now?

CTR CTR CTR CTR CTR

Khan is a sandnigger that used the his son's death as a political gun against trump. Trump won't discriminate by religion on immigration. He is discriminating by where sharian law is. Which basically kills everything khan said about the constitution and whatnot. Kys libtard.

if I were CTR i would be doing damage control about HIllary.

she bombed out really bad in her last few appearences

trump is tearing her apart every day

obama is just negative and grumpy, he's been given his withdrawl date

Khan's son wasn't killed BY a suicide bomber, he died because he WAS the suicide bomber.

also, michelle obama will set the white house on fire before she leaves bescause muh house that slaves built

They already took the bait. Pol is fucking embarrassing right now.

Khan BTFO'd racist Trump, not something you see all day

I agree Trump is islamophobic lel XD

Upvoted friendo Trump is a vile man. I do not trust him

Fucker Trump should kill himself like Jeb Bush

AHAHAHAHA POOP HAHAHAHA POOP LOL XD POOP LALALALAOLOLPLOLOLOLOLO

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Ficki ficki

oy vey, so racist not supporting shriah like khan does, even over the constitution