AYYOOOOOOOOO HOL UP *smacks lips*

AYYOOOOOOOOO HOL UP *smacks lips*
WE WUZ TRUUUU DETECTIVES N SHIEEEEEEET

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/07/01/mahershala_ali_in_talks_to_star_in_true_detective_season_three.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSPkx294gTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’ll have to be truer than formidable past stars like Matthew McConaughey and Rachel McAdams before he can claim the title as the truest detective of them all!

He's a fucking sick actor

Fuck off back to Sup Forums
I don't know why you faggots insist that Sup Forums is your second home

I actually really like this guy. Hopefully if td3 does happen, it's not a festering pile of human convolution bullshit like s2

Good casting tbqh

I wish your parents could see this post and make you read it out loud to them to hammer home just how much of a fucking embarrassment you are

so do you literally get triggered every time you see a black person? jesus christ get a fucking life.

I'd expect his character to be like younger version of Morgan Freeman's character from Se7en

>making a third season of true detective
youtube.com/watch?v=sSPkx294gTc

If he was a mix of Morgan freeman in se7en and Lester from The Wire, I'd be interested

You're more of a nigger than this guy is. I guarantee it OP.

I don't know, he plays that GQ wanna-be boss type of black person. Reminds me of Common or Jay-Z a little. I just don't like the attitude that they have, it's written on their faces.

I'd like to see pic related.

This is my first home.
#NoAnonIsIllegal
#LetThemIn

He was good in Luke Cage

I am cautiously optimistic.

Fuck off Redditor, stop making this YOUR second home

Reading that article was like suffering cancer. Who the fuck writes like that?

Youre using the we wuz meme wrong faggot. You only use it like that if its a black guy cast as an Egyptian or European character.

That's Sup Forums personified. A bunch of faggots who think they're "redpilled"

>Implying my (or yours) parents knowing I go on Sup Forums in the first place wouldn't be enough to embarrass them
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Why do redditors act like they're the board's leading authority?

Why do you get triggered every time you see someone badmouth a nigger? Jesus christ get a life

They do that in all aspects of life, as if their opinions are the default for the world.

Fuck off, this is what Sup Forums needs. Support on all sides, get Sup Forums out of Sup Forums!

>academy award winning black actor gets cast in something
>'muh diversity hires'
>black people can't act xD muh niggers hehe
makes you think

Get Sup Forums out so Reddit can come in? No thank you!
t. O'Sullivan's Law

What exactly is "Sup Forums"? Anything that gets you buttflustered?

>He just wanted to playing the fucking piano but his aunt made him gangstet.

>Redditumblr normie comment

Best part of Luke Cage.

Are you implying that he didn't win because of the whole #oscsrsowhite debacle last year? You're delusional if you are.

What about Suicide Squad?

This whole we wuz smacks lips meme begun with the sue sie skwad trailer dropping though

>academy award winning black actor
>OscarsSoWhite
>next time record year in the amount of awarded blacks
>libshits literally interrupting the award ceremony in the middle to take the award away to give it affirmative it some nigger movie, which was either about ghetto or slavery

You are saying it as if academy awards amount to shit nowadays

So AYO is a Sup Forums and Sup Forums (because of AoE) meme, yet Redditors try to attribute it to Sup Forums
The real question is why?

mee neggu
me 2 guns
me die

Clearly there needs to be more cunny posters to get reddit out