He's got a point

He's got a point.

Not really, audiences change, kids don't read comics anymore and Harley was inherently a more mature character with all the abuse and shit she suffered from Joker.

His waifu actually is shit.

He's got a point that the name doesn't make sense anymore.

>Named Joker.
>Doesn't make jokes in his first appearances.
Check and mate faggot! Also he has an avatar of a wrestler. That's a fucking warning sign.

He's right but it technically happened in the 70's when the shit dungeon comic shops became the only place you could buy comics. Audiences "matured" but never gave up their shitty baby interests. So now we have Superman movies that kids can't watch.

No he doesn't; besides which Harley was sexualized 7 years ago with Arkham Asylum's release, and she was never all that pure a character to begin with. He just wants something to be mad about because his dick is small.

>people will take this seriously because it's a facebook post

>he doesn't know about the smarkbusters

Yet he says nothing about the new Joker, or any other version of Joker that doesn't resemble a playing card depiction of a Joker let alone the first image of the new one being shown as half naked. Some good cherry picking here.

>skin tight costume
>nothing sexual here you guys

He's never seen TAS I assume.

Judging from what I've seen on the internet, I'm pretty sure the "sociopathic neckbearded manchildren in their 30s" are the ones that hate the new Harley the most, so that's a pretty weird opinion.

You want to know why Harley Quinn is named Harley Quinn. Because they couldn't use Jewelee and Harlequin was already taken by another character.

Didn't we had Harley Quinn asking the Joker to ride her in a children's cartoon in the 90s?

>You want to know why Harley Quinn is named Harley Quinn
No, nobody is asking.

No. It changed to appeal to feminidts in the liberation sense

I agree, but that dude needs to chill the fuck out.
He's getting as worked up over this as the neckbeards he's accusing.

hint hint

TAS Harley Quinn is the only good version of the character

the design and personality was literally perfect and this guy is right she totally does look like a two bit hooker now
the clown/jester motif is practically nonexistent anymore

Just a reminder that the creator of Harley Quinn created her to be a dumb slut who is driven by sexual energy, she just couldn't be dressed how he wanted because she was made for a kids cartoon. Timm fully endorses the new slutty Harley, as should we all.

Buster Wright is a corny play on words and he doesn't even bust her right.

shes a crtoon character who got grandfathered into the comics

She dressed like that because of her name, not the other way around

>Calls other people manchildren
>Pisses and moans and cries about how a comic book character dresses

>bitches about a woman being misrepresented like a SJW.
>finishes rant by calling his opposition worthless faggots

>Timm fully endorses the new slutty Harley.

Has he complained about her via social media? Or has he drawn a number of great pictures using her updated design?

>Has he complained about her via social media?

Timm doesn't even use social media. Like he has a Twitter but he hasn't use it since 2009 I think

>Or has he drawn a number of great pictures using her updated design?

Nope. It always classic with him

thangyu jhon census

It's the exact opposite.
He thinks slutty Harley is a turn off and parodied her in Gods and Monsters by trying to push it to its ultimate conclusion where she's a murder hobo in dirty lingerie.

thank you romulus regan

His version is a codependent criminal groupie/adrenaline junkie in a skintight halloween costume.

>tumblrinas
>Sup Forums agreeing with tumblrinas
I don't know what's worse.

oh look, a Superfag

Neckbeards didn't do this. Alpha bro douchebag Hollywood Execs did this.

>kids don't read comics anymore
imagine being this delusional

Yes and he feels they overplayed it.
He thinks he had the right amount of sexy the first time and they kind of killed the appeal but he's made his peace and knows there's no going back.
>That was just me having fun with Harley. It has amused me over the years when people say, "What do you think of this new Harley in the comics? She is really skanky." I just say whatever. I have taken my liberties with traditional characters who have originated in the comics, and twisted them around. So, to me, it's fair game for DC Comics to take a character I created and do whatever the heck they want. Some of the versions of the character, I look at them -- especially some of the videogame versions or nastier-looking toys -- and think, "Uggh, what was appealing about Harley is all gone." But, sometimes, they come up with something really good. The current comic Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti are doing is great. But for the Gods and Monsters short, our ultra-nasty skanky version is my tongue-in-cheek version of the nastiest versions we sometimes see in the media.

It was still primarily for children. You're one of those autistic adults who takes things from children OP paragraph mentioned.

Yeah kids must fucking love all the SJW/Political Correctness/Diversity shit we're being bombarded with.

>uses terms like "faggots" and "dishrag whore"
>he doesn't agree with me so I'll just lump him in with my personal boogeyman anyway whether or not it makes sense
I'm pretty sure tumblrites support nuHarley BECAUSE she's a slut.

Yeah, character designs change and sometimes make the name a throwback, it happens. Don't know why duder's so mad about it. Would it be cool if it was femschlicking that caused it? I mean, let's ignore for a moment that it was likely a marketing decision that had nothing to do with the masturbation habits of anyone.

Would a giant wave of female orgasms make that change okay to ride in on?

His argument isn't even about design, it's about presentation. He praises the current Harley solo despite it using the hot pants and bustier or roller derby look.

did we really need a thread about some random retard's facebook post

Her name is Harlequin, she isn't a Lombard guy from 17th century.
Damn manchildren neckbread you are raping our culture

Who the fuck is this guy and why should I give a shit about what he has to say?

>using normiebook
>opinion discarded

>kids like this and adults like this!
ask anyone.. do people really change? fuck no. those adults were exactly like that as kids.

Well, no. Her name is Harlequin because she was a female counterpart to the Joker, not because Harlequin's are for kids

She was an abused person in a heavily dependent obsessive relationship, and she made it onto comics and mainstream because she was that fucked up and it made her that popular
If you think Stockholm syndrom and spousal abuse is for kids, fine.

Eventually, she got vamp'ed by the Arkham games series, and the comics adopted that look instead, which is entirely within Harley Quinn tradition

Why the fuck when something's wrong NURDS AND GEKS are to blame? Feminists literally claim she's a feminist icon and cosplay the shit out of slutty Harley Quinn.

But the guy who created Harley masterbates to cartoons too!

>its gross manchildren's fault
>not teenage girls who keep wanting her to be this quirky empowered slave girl but not Reall anti-hero

I'm guessing the most interaction with Batman media this guy has had was Asylm

She's a slut now because Suicide Squad is some weird thug AU, that's all.

>Implying kids this days do anything besides playing CoD and watching PewDiePie.

>in the 70's when the shit dungeon comic shops became the only place you could buy comics
You weren't even alive then. LCSes cropped up in the 80s and they did not somehow instantaneously displace newsstand distribution. Stop talking.

> he hasn't complained on social media ergo he approves

The weekends really bring out the retards

SJWs deserve to die.

TL;DR: blah blah blah whine whine whine

Joker is shit and Harley is shit. DC will be much better off with them killed off. Permanently.

Why would they use Jewlee if they weren't using Punch? How does Joker and Jewlee make sense at all you dumb cuck

But I thought current Harley was designed that way in order to better appeal to cosplay-centric tumblr hambest with identity issues; not neckbeards.

Either way the character was never good for anything but a quick wank

>blaming men for Harley Quinn's decline and not tumblrina grl power.

>a character I created
Anyone here remember the final episode of the John Wesley Shipp Flash?

It was about a homicidal prank based criminal who gets an unwanted, needy female groupie who bases her persona on his.

The criminal was played by Mark Hamill. At least a year before BTAS came out.

Timm's talented but most of what he's done is adaptation of other people's IP and styles, and he knows it.

This is Bruce Timm before he found a more profitable style to imitate.

>tfw the original Harlequin is often forgotten

Who the fuck is he, and why do we care?

> Hey Sup Forums what do you think about social media rando opinions

I think you should kill yourself or at the very least leave Sup Forums and never return. Either works.

She is. He's just one more SJW who blames everything he doesn't like on ebul cis men

Timm was the designer of Harley. Harley's background and everything except her classic costume is all Paul Dini, pic is what Dini originally visioned Harley before Timm changed it to what the costume that everyone loves

Originally she dressed like a Harlequin, now she dresses like a character from a Harlequin Romance.
Sunrise, Sunset.

>to better appeal to cosplay-centric tumblr hambest with identity issues; not neckbeards
a capable character designer knows how to do both at the same time, you know

Statue by DC. Posted it if you can't see Dini drawing

Too bad nuHarley was redesigned by some hack like Jim Lee and not someone competant

>So now we have Superman movies that kids can't watch.
How the fuck is that???

Her name isn't Harley Quinn because she dresses like a harlequin. Her name is Harley Quinn because she's the Jokers sidekick, so they gave her a clown-like name to go along with his. The way she dresses is pointless. Not like the Joker walks around in big floppy shoes, a red nose and baggy pants making balloon animals. She still has the clown motif with the white face, colorful hair and diamond patterns on all of her outfits.

I think that this is a joke account. But again,i don't get much about wrestling

Then it's mighty interesting that years later Timm's taking credit for creating her instead of designing her. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just find it disingenuous for Timm to claim he created her.

And knowing Dini, I'd trust him with waifu creation over Timm any day of the week.

>watching wrestling past high school

Be fair, some people are confused by NASCAR

>its a someone post a screencap of a Sup Forums fags FB

Why do you think this belongs on here?

Dini was on Fatman on Batman recently and talked all about the creation of Harley. He also likes the movie version. He fucking wrote the Arkham Asylum version too which started the change in her look.

/thread

Go home kids.

> Sup Forums - Social Media Screenshots & Outrage Farming

Beans are not a fruit, you dumb slut!

To be honest with you I think Arleen Sorkin deserve more credit in creating Harley than Timm. Sorkin was the inspiration for Harley, she provided the voice for years (and if Dark Night: A True Batman Story is something to go by) and is an amazing friend of Dini

>tfw DC took away her husbando

I don't think Dini had any said in Arkhamverse costume designs, I think he was hired to write only the story

I dont care that they changed it, i care that her new design is shit. I mean, she needs harlequin/clown motif. Right now shes just a bicolored turboslut with pigtails.

>He praises the current Harley solo because he wants to work in the industry still

Fuck you, Satan.

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

I agree.

I only really like her 90s cartoon iteration.

But then again, Batman the Animated Series is the only Batman I really like. I think there was one more cartoon in the mid-late 90s that was similar, but I don't remember it as well.

I think it's pretty obvious I don't know my Batman that well.

You sound like a typical Sup Forumsck sucker.

I guess I'm on the right board for that, at least.

>watching wrestling at all

>Goldust a pedo
wait what

Don't a few heroes get so many costume changes that their name makes less sense after a few years? I don't think it is a super common thing but pretty sure it happened to other male and female heroes before without being accused of it being a damn sex thing.