Bitch or misunderstood?

Bitch or misunderstood?

frog

She's allowed to live her own life and isn't obligated to settle down and marry a retard just because he loves her, but there were a few times that she took advantage of Forrest so, a bitch.

How does taking advantage of Forrest make her a bitch? All women try to gain security, and Forrest isn't really the greatest provider. What, Forrest should be limited only to the dregs? The fact that he got Jenny for a time is a miracle. She's a saint, not a bitch.

she used to get raped by her dad how did you expect her to turn out?

how did forrest even become retard?

was dad retard?

considering you're a retard i'd expect you to know

Look at it from her perspective. Even ignoring the rape as a kid, Forrest is just some kid she knew growing up. They see each other once every ~5 years after leaving their small town. She's living her own life, most of which is off screen, and very little involves Forrest. What makes her a bitch, not falling in love with some retard she pity fucked once? Or giving her kid up when she's terminally ill to the only thing resembling a family she has from back home? It seems more desperate than conniving

im just askin for a friend ya big meanie

neither

she's a whore

BURN OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!

that doesn't make sense- a retard wouldn't anything. if anyone's a retard around here it's you

>a retard wouldn't anything

i think you have the case of the retard too user

Ideal gf. That's what I want my gf to be like only I also want her to fuck bbc on the side when she's giving me aids

based

Shit movie only worth seeing once desu senpai

but how do you know?

>How does taking advantage of Forrest make her a bitch?
>She's a saint, not a bitch

Roasty detected.

I don`t know, like an adult that makes reasonable decisions?

Shit, I just noticed that's Robin Wright. Great actress and she did her thing in FG too, but somehow I never connected the dots. Too bad Sean Penn fucked her shit up so bad.

>Bitch or misunderstood?

How's that a question? Even she admits that she treated Forrest like shit. She wasn't a bitch by nature but her acts proved otherwise. Taking advantage of a mentally challenged man just makes it worse.

>and Forrest isn't really the greatest provider
He's a fucking millionaire

>and Forrest isn't really the greatest provider

fucking what?
>great father
>protective
>ethical
>loyal
>wealthy

He literally provides for Bubba's entire family. His only flaw is that he is so naive and simple.

Yeah, but... do I really have to explain it?

he did

You think he was bad in bed?

Exactly, he's far from retarded.

> try gaining securite argument
> literally sucked on good-for-nothing BBC

she's a very fucked up person user, just accept it

More like Forest Dump'd

I wish some girl'd give me pity-sex

i don't know probably your momma

Women want to WORSHIP their mate. Hero worship.

Disgusting gutterslut who is completely absolved because she gets some literally retarded guy to raise her son for her before dying from AIDS

So the average woman.

Same. The most I've gotten is a hug.

This is way late, but it needs to be said.

Jenny from Forrest Gump. She gets so much goddamn flak from people who have seen the movie. It's like they tuned out completely at the normal human experience just because they think Forrest is adorable.

Jenny didn't think she was in love with Forrest because she thought she was taking advantage of him the same way her father molested her.

For fucks sake, Forrest is retarded. Jenny, out of everyone who's ever met him, knows this best of all. She knows that her closest friend and only loved one is a fucking idiot. Imagine that. Imagine for one second that the only person who was always kind to you was someone who didn't know any better. Everyone in the world who knew about your father looked at you either as a victim or as something disgusting, but that one man doesn't.

And it's because he's retarded.

Jenny doesn't think that way at the start. As a kid, she just thinks he's different and is just glad to have a friend. But as she gets older, especially as a teenager, she realizes that her closest friend will never mature like she does. He loves her like he would anything and everything else, so long as its nice or cuddly, like a pet or a sibling, at least in her mind. Her father treated her like shit, and there was no way in hell others didn't do the same when they found out she was molested. She would have wanted to feel loved.

That's where she gets the abusive relationship crap. She wants so much to be loved that she doesn't understand that they are taking advantage of her. She thinks that as long as they aren't forcing her to have sex, that's normal. Getting beat on, pressured to drug addiction, and dragged around into whatever dangerously extreme political bands they're into is just fine, as long as they don't rape her. That's why she's so shocked when Forrest defends her from harm. Why would anyone do that if what they're doing to her is normal?

cont

She keeps leaving Forrest behind because she convinces herself that he doesn't really love her. She convinces herself that his affections are shallow, since he would never be able to really understand love either. I mean really, how many of you honestly think someone who is that mentally challenged could understand the complexities and nuances of love? There's no way they could. What they have is something simple, and Jenny doesn't think that could be real.

And even IF she believed he could, even IF she got out of that abusive cycle, she knows better. FFS, if that scene with Forrest and her in her college dormroom had the genders reversed, people would be so fucking uncomfortable about that scene because it'd be inching so close to rape. Jenny knows that. She realizes that. That is why she shuts off her feelings for Forrest, above any other reasons to stay away: she thinks she is molesting him. She saw how uncomfortable he was when she did that and thought holy fuck, what the hell am I doing?

Can you imagine how twisted you must feel after realizing in that moment that you turned into the father who molested you? How the fuck can you love yourself after doing that to your best friend, when you know what that's like? Would you ever let yourself get close to them again if you really cared about them?

So Jenny kept running away. Every time Forrest gets close and saves her, she runs off before she falters. She won't let herself get near him, and as the movie goes on, she fails a little more each time. First she blows him off after the strip club, telling him to stay away. Then she walks with him in DC, but still leaves with her boyfriend. Then she stays with him in his house and finally sleeps with him, after that one critical moment.

When he tells her he does know what love is, and asks her why she doesn't love him.

She finally gives in and does sleep with him, but can you imagine thinking afterwards? Would you, in her shoes, with absolute and unwavering certainty, think you did the right thing? Or would you be afraid that you did exactly what you had been avoiding because you do actually care that much about him?

So she runs away. She hides her child from him, because she thinks he shouldn't have to worry or pay for something he can't handle. She thinks she's wronged him, and the least she could do is set things right by raising a good child, without dragging him down.

And then she gets sick. Doctors don't know what it is, but she's going to die. Her kid is only a few years old. Can you imagine struggling with that decision to tell your victim that they have a kid and now they have to take care of it because you're going to die? That's what she struggles with before coming to terms with the fact that she's happy with him, and he's happy with her, and that's what love actually is. It's something simple and unconditional, and even Forrest can understand it.

It takes her her whole goddamn life to figure out that love is just that simple, and she dies months afterwards. She realized she had been running away from what made her happy, and it isn't wrong, and she only gets so much time together before it's over.

And instead of realizing that narrative even exists in the story, people just bitch about how Jenny is such a slut, but she won't even love the only person who cares about her. Jenny always loved Forrest, during the whole fucking movie. She loved him so much, she thought she was taking advantage of him and ran away for his sake. She didn't realize she was wrong until it was almost too late.

>implying the kid was Forrest's

tl;dr
jenny is a roastie

If the kid was born from a women with aids wouldn't that make the kid have the same virus?

There's a very high likelihood. But no, that isn't always the case.

>But no, that isn't always the case.
But the child shares the mothers blood during pregnancy, how does the kid NOT inherit aids

>But the child shares the mothers blood during pregnancy

They share nutrients not blood. Otherwise everyone would share their mother's blood type.

>shares mother's blood during pregnancy
>shares blood
The fuck are you even talking about?
Jesus Christ, read a book.

Misunderstood. She had a horrible childhood. Made some bad decisions. Didn't want to take advantage of Forrest.

They can get HIV through the mom's blood during the birth and by breast feeding.

Jenny probably got infected after having the child and breast feeding it.

Well said.

They CAN but not because of why this dumbass thinks. Transmission rates from mother to child, without intervention is still only 15-45%. Given the time frame of the movie we can assume that HIV medicine was still in its infancy.

It's entirely possible Jenny had HIV while pregnant with lil Forrest and he turns out perfectly fine. Also we're just assuming that Jenny had HIV. By the time Jenny told Forrest, doctors would have been able to easily diagnose her with HIV, instead she says (or is lying) that doctors have no idea what is killing her.

just another victim of being born in jesus land

Complete dyke who dies of AIDS

>dyke
she got aids from niggers

Jenny did nothing wrong.