ITT Characters who you like reading about, but wouldn't want anywhere near your life

ITT Characters who you like reading about, but wouldn't want anywhere near your life.

>implying you wouldn't kick back a few pints with cassidy

in other news i've only read the first three books or so

Constantine, Morpheus, Dr. Doom, Hisoka, Mr. Bean, Xavier

Keep reading, sparky

This man should be in everything, except anywhere near where I am.

Actually, on closer thought, if there was a real life Dr Bees running around out there, it would probably be worth it.

Not just because I'm pretty sure he'd get me killed, but also because he's kind of a terrible person. I mean, sure, he's the sort of terrible person that you love to read about and that you can empathize and sympathize with, but...he's just kind of a trainwreck, you know?

selfie.jpg

Came here to post him.

You better put down "any Garth Ennis character that's not in Preacher"

cassidy is awesome only good part of the tv show

Eh. I think Tommy Monaghan would be fun as a drinking partner.

Damian Wayne and Midnighter are both fucking assholes to randos on the street. Pic related is self explanatory.

Though it would be exciting

These guys get it.

Boobs Pooter

Goddamn was this scene fucking perfect in the season finale of Walking Dead.

I don't watch the show, but I've recently checked that episode since it's the first appearance of Negan on screen.

It feels they did a good job adapting his lines on tv despite having to cut a lot of swearwords.

Has there ever been an issue where he directly addresses the reader as "old friend?" Because that'd be fucking terrifying.

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan so much. So more than so much.

Honey you got a big storm coming.

Not the topic of the thread but that poster is baller as fuck.

Really any apostle. You either get caught up in a massacre, get eaten or sacrificed when they fuck up again.

Except for the Egg Apostle

fucking edgelord

Huh? Guts is soft as fuck nowadays and does everything in his power to protect his friends. I wish he was still as savage as he was back in the earlier volumes.

I'd vote for him for president

Misty Valley Guts was best Guts

>not wanting to hang with Bean
Oh come on, he's a lad down for a bit of mischief, nothing wrong with that.

>I wish he was still as savage as he was back in the earlier volumes.
Eh, it would gotten stale after 2 more arcs.

morpheus is like a kid with omnipotent powers, or an autist with omnipotent powers, i´m sure if i didn´t looked him in the eye he would make me gouge my eyes out

No contest. Even Skinner Sweet could accidentally turn me into a vampire.

Punisher.

What would their reaction be to someone who likes reading about them?

>not wanting Professor Xavier to telepathically heal your mind, and make you into a productive, not-neurotic member of society who doesn't constantly hate himself

>Willing associate with a mutie
Kill yourself faggot

Nah, he's pretty great now.

Literally JUST finished reading Preacher. Was great. What do I read next?

>one reply
At least you tried user

Nice double trips and character. Do you want more Ennis? If so, have you read Hitman?

God that's such a tease, I want him to die so badly I can taste it.

What is this?

>Was great
You poor, poor thing.

Parasyte, there's an anime now too.

Lobo. People may think he's fun to hang out and have a beer with, but then you remember that this is the same dude that ended up killing his entire species with his school project. And he's such a bad mofo that neither Heaven or Hell wants him in their joint.

>not wanting to be Frank's Microchip
Yeah, don't blame ya. Frank treats him like shit.

>not wanting to be best bros with the embodiment of fun himself

everything in Supergod

Nigga, you wouldn't be his friend. He's always subtly tried helping innocents, even in his rip and tear days. Only reason his current thing if friends is alive is because they're lucky, have magic gear, and are competent enough to get the fuck away from Guts when he's facing apostles.

You'd be the random guy eaten by a fucking tiger abomination.

Also, lost children arc would've gotten his party slaughtered

> Guts is soft as fuck nowadays and does everything in his power to protect his friends
He was like that in the early arcs too. Almost every time he's acting heartless or savage he's just putting on an act.

>Hughie, MM, Vas

Sigma?

Guts current "party" makes the kids in the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon show look like a bunch of hardened murderhobos.

>Gets to Namek-Imean Elf Island, it too is full of Lolis.

Someone need to get Muira some medication.

Issue 120 of Hellblazer is all about that.

He's basically our drinking buddy and every issue of Hellblazer is implied to be one of the stories he tells you whilst drinking.

You even get to meet the people whose death he is responsible for, and Gary Lester warns you to stay away from John.

>go get pizza with your pal Mr. Bean
>He makes you order some gross abomination of a pizza
>spills a whole thing of chilli pepper all over the pizza, leaving it inedible for you
>he eats it anyways pretended he likes it that way
>GF texts you about a minor injury she just had, bean takes the phone and says “HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT” causing gf to break up with you
>gets you and half the store wet trying to drink water
>knocks out pizza chief and store owner while they try to clean up all the water
>out of a misplaced sense of responsibility, he tries to cover for the store owner and chief by doing their jobs for them
>drags you into it
>gives everyone food poisoning
>burns down the pizza place
>you get all the blame, get sent to prison, lose house

I'd kill him on sight

Isn't that the one where all the writers and artists have cameos in the pub?

Anthony Birch.

Because they took most of his lines straight from TWD #100, word by word (except for the swearwords).I hope they'll continue to do so.

Yup

He's right about many things, but I wouldn't ever have anything to say to him for fear of incurring his wrath.

>Breaks into your house in the middle of your night
>Asks you for help with some corrupt politician or some other bullshit
>Yells at you the whole time
>Steals your drugs before leaving
>You'll probably end up in jail or dead or injected with some futuristic pacifying chemical and he'll be completely fine

Characters who learn how to function in society end up as great people though, it happens a lot to orphans in manga

Aside from the whole vampire thing, how is Cassidy fundamentally different from your average trailer trash with a bit of wit?

Yeah, Constantine would fuck your everything up forever just by being near him

Tommy would be bro as fuck the entire time, and man, it ain't like anybody gets out of life alive anyway.

Oh, so it'd basically be EXACTLY like dealing with my shithead brother, except the crazy fucking shit he was yelling at me about the whole time would be true.