ITT: genuine people post genuine opinions on politics and current events. Let's make/pol/ great again guys

ITT: genuine people post genuine opinions on politics and current events. Let's make/pol/ great again guys.

I genuinely don't give a fuck about what happens

Hillary is dumb cunt

What, do you hate america?

kill all white people

I'll start it off

>Julian Assange either doesn't have shit on Hillary or he's shopping for some sort of deal with her
>Edward Snowden is a traitor that should be shot; his original intention was to sell state secrets to the Chinese but he failed miserably
>Trump is an idiot and Hillary is a cunt
>nobody outside of Sup Forums gives a fuck about Sup Forums

I genuinely wish choosing a president was a bi partisan endeavor

Gas the kikes Race war now

Bro, that's business dog.

I am pdog.

Youre a good boy

This is Sup Forums. Please help keep this board intelligent and civil.

I think the elite need to go.. Whether they are jews or not.

I also do not like living next to African American culture. If they do not assimilate to a standard while given the opportunity to do so. They need to go.

Consequences will be harsh for non-compliance.

Niggers and beaners shouldn't exist

The world should be comprised of democratic nation-states that embrace each of its unique cultures. Only through loose councils should there be organizations between a large group of nations, where countries talk about the state of affairs.

Also foreign aid should not exist, unless a catastrophe strikes. The prime directive is the only way 3rd world countries can pull itself out of poverty

Also Christianity should be the dominant religion. Hindus and Buddhists are fine too.

I think only war and destruction waits the european breed.
The amount of subhumans in the west is staggering, and the amount of traitors that would oppose their genocide overwhelming.
Removing the subhumans would mean civil war against the traitors, not removing them would mean replacement on a genetic level before the end of this century.

This does not bode well, not well at all.

I think we need to regonize a certain type of utilitarianism as the basis of our political system. Humans strive to complete objectives based on their will, and we need to maximize the amount of people who can and do successfully complete the objectives of their will.

What entails is this. Firstly, each will is fungible, and so while we may or may not all be equal in a number of different ways, we are equal in the way that matters most and so decision making power needs to be distributed equally among all people. In other words, proper democracy.

Second, the will is a single, indivisible unit. Some people will require more or less resources than others to complete their objectives, but being economical with resources will be necessary for maximization. This means that there is no utility monster in this formulation of utilitarianism, and we will necessarily need a command economy that isn't necessarily egalitarian however. Whether it's communist or not perhaps depends on the definition we use, but it certainly wouldn't be capitalist.

Thirdly, the general concept of personal and social freedom needs to be laid down as the foundation because only one's self is capable of recognizing and completing the desires of the will. This is theoretically violable however as per consequentialism, but only where our ability to predict and control outcomes exceedes a certain threshold of reliability.

Republicans and Democrats are the cause of the fall of American standing in the world. Voting for anyone else would be a first step toward MAGA. abolishing the Platforms and the people who run them would mean making new deals with banks and corps. the first thing the new president should do is a military coup and demand new elections that dont include anyone who is a registered D or R

War is the one thing Europe is fucking good at. They colonized the whole world.

The migrants are only killing and raping retard Traitor leftists while the masses get red pilled. It's a win win situation because now the people of Europe are realizing who has been lying to them this whole time.

The time to mobilize is now

I think America needs to be under a threat of an actual conventional war where people are afraid that some other countrymen will kick down their door and kill their family. It would snap alot of people back to reality and make people realize all of the bullshit they complain about isn't all that bad. And it would rally nationalism instead of the self hate for America I see lately

>1st paragraph
Exactly how it exists currently

>2nd
Foreign aid is dolled out based on strict cost-benefit analyses. Much of the time the money is used to pay for contracts from the donating country.

>3rd
It obviously is already

>we need a completely fictional version of reality to be true so that we can all recognize reality.

Fucking whew'd pretty hard.

All the happenings of late have been shit in hindsight

Literally look at any European multi-party system and try to find 1 reason they're more capable than our 2 party system.

I think unless Assange drops a bombshell on Hillary, Trump is going to lose. I don't feel confident in the debates at all. Either Hillary will find some excuse not to go to them, or Trump won't hit her hard with Benghazi and Clinton foundation stuff.

When yuropoors give us shit about not being a white nation it's fucking true. We're so fucked in America it's not even funny. This is basically the last election where the white vote will matter. Next time we will be such a small minority that they won't even have to pretend to pander to whites.

We always argue about "muh guns" and shit but we're too big of pussies to ever use them. The ATF and multiple unconstitutional laws have been passed curtailing guns and MD and CA all but banned them. We aren't doing anything and I predict we will lose our guns all together by 2025 or so.

Honestly the Northwest Front is the only hope I have for America. I see people moving north and northwest already and there will be even greater white flight to come.

On the bright side, most traitors aren't breeding.