I just realized I'm from a shit country

I just realized I'm from a shit country.
I was thinking about what Finland produces and I realized all we sell is our forests. Just kill us we're fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about Nokia?

I used to have a Nokia Lumia 635 user.
Everything was great except it was running fucking windows phone.
>Great phone for the price, got it for 50 mutt bucks
>Aesthetic UI, best I've used on a phone
>No FUCKING APPS, fuck microsoft for jumping into mobile phones too late windows phone is dead now

We used to produce a lot of good things here, now the industry is dead.

Looks like a quite well diversified economy to me.

>large flat-rolled stainless steel
Kind of reminds me of that thread with a Finnish user talking about how rolling weights across the floor in the middle of the night was something NEETs do to piss off normalfags living next to/under/above them.

Can confirm, I do it all the time. They can't get rid of me since it's state subsidized housing.

Where can I find those charts?

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/

Thanks, very interesting.

But you produce dank memes

Finland has presence in all fields of industry except for raw material thangs like oil, metals etc.

Just try to go beyond the memes you for once and actually study things before formulating an opinion

I was just looking for my weights to do this tonight haha I guess it's pretty common.
I roll them with my foot while sitting on the computer.

Yes, it's called "night rolling" and it's pretty popular. I'm not much of a night roller myself, but I do enjoy dropping a bag of marbles on bathroom tiles once in a while.

Talking about memes, what part of the graph shows our meme industry? Can't seem to locate it.

They sold Nokia.

Wrong pic

That's a state secret, you can't post that!

Seems like we're pretty much like Finland.

Fuck you. My neighbour does this.

Truth: OP is shit and is projecting