Barack Obama will be remembered as an above-average president

Barack Obama will be remembered as an above-average president.

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/18/jeb-bush/jeb-bush-says-barack-obama-will-add-more-debt-all-/
amazon.com/My-New-Order-Adolf-Hitler/dp/B0007DN9B2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470629549&sr=8-2&keywords=my new order
ibtimes.com/obama-baltimore-mosque-visit-10-quotes-us-president-muslims-islam-isis-tolerance-2292038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still a nigger

Great, voted for him twice. Can't wait to vote for Hillary.

No he won't. He'll be talked about as the first nigger President, and then it'll go on to describe how horribly shit he was. Prove me wrong libcucks

Counterpoint: he's a shit president.

Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?

Lincoln was at least 120 times worse so I don't care.

hey cool i'm voting to suck my own dick

He'll be remembered as the first black president.

>CTR
yeah, because he's not a nigger

still a nigger

He was above average. Most presidential scholars do rate him above average. He did score 15th place overall in the Siena College Research Institute survey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

He gets a B- from me. The economy did improve under him. I have health insurance and a cell phone thanks to Obama. He wasn't involved in any major scandals. He didn't start any major wars.

>and a cell phone thanks to Obama.

>He didn't start any major wars

Tfw pol can't accept the truth.

>The economy did improve under him.

Should that necessarily be attributed to him?

When even the most liberal people say he will only be remembered for being black you know he wasn't doing his job well.

The only president in history never to have a single year of +3% job growth?

Should the immediate quality of the economy be attributed to any individual, even one has powerful as the POTUS?

He served two terms, the worst ones didn't.
That's at least average-tier, even though I don't like him.

>Barack Obama will be remembered as an above-average president.
Nah, he won't even be remembered 150 years from now.

>middle east is still in ruins
>job growth never even broke +3%
>debt has skyrocketed
>race relations at an all time low
>members of his campaign have constant corruption charges brought up
oh yes definitely above average

He won't even be remembered as a president, but as a foreign agent. Presidents don't commit treason on a regular basis.

my grandma loves him

He's literally the worst President in US history.

>Obama fone

Get em out!! Another HKDM.

Correlation =/= Causation

Should obama be blamed for the following?

No.

He will be remembered as a "do nothing" Jimmy Carter type president who caused more harm than good.

He chose diplomatic indecisiveness and racial divisiveness. He failed, after 8 whole years, to bring back the US economy and jobs market.

Meh.

To be honest, I really love Obama as a person. But as a president he has been nothing but utter shit.

I like to believe he once thought he could change America for the better, but just gave up and fell in line.

Lugenpresse will shill some nonsensical graphs and numbers (especially since he's lent his presidential image to Shillary), and if the public is dumb enough to eat it up he just might OP.

>First black president
>above-average

I guess that's about all we could expect.

>above average
Screwed up ME foreign policy, overseen mass migrations into Europe and the US, nah he'll go down in history as one of the worst if not the worst president in history. He makes Carter look like a saint by comparison.

Underrated post.

He's the second worst. LBJ was the worst.

No, of course not. That's what I'm saying, correlation does not imply causation.

I wouldn't say the worst, but he's definitely in bottom 10 for sure.

He will have an asterisk next to his name in the history books.

yes

Unless DB collapses derivatives market before December. Or someone pays attention to the Middle East and the Arab Spring. Or if there is Civil War as a result of him #Shilling4Hill

Literally who?

It's true, Clinton is remembered as a great president and he was absolutely shit. Democrats control the media and will just blame all of Obama's fuckups on Trump and Bush's legacy

To be fair, he was. Most Presidents are shit.

A lot of Clinton's accomplishments were attributed to congress. Clinton was indeed shit but they put a leash on his spending so he couldn't fuck the economy up.

If the Potus had an economic agenda they campaigned on and implemented, like Ray Gun or the cripple in the 30s. Did Obama bring in any great economic reforms?

FUCK OFF CTR SHILLS

THIS IS A REMINDER BARRACK OBAMA PUT THE U.S. into more debt

THAN ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS COMBINED!

Ill only remember him for making race the top qualifier to win a nobel peace prize.

He definitely fucked healthcare up for the middle class. My deductible nearly tripled.

>2056
>Be bored child in middle school history
>Teacher projects a hologram of Obama at the front of the class
>"Okay Class, you're going to wanna write down that Barak Obama was our first black president. You should also note that the economy was still really rough from the 2007 crash, and that the ISIS crisis started under him."
>He flips to the next the president.
>"And now, perhaps the worst president we've ever had..."

The presidency is a tuff job and take a tuff leader. I voted for him in 2012 over Romney as a protest vote since I'm registered Republican. If it wasn't for Libya mandatory healthcare insurance and not repealing patriot act he would have been very good.

>Twitter tier reaction image.
Hello CTR

In 30 years he will be considered the greatest president in the history of the world.

He will be to those that are unaware/unintellugent... Wouldn't be the first time history is skewed.

I feel like being somewhat above average is still mediocre.

Welfare recipients increased under Obama as during his presidency employers were coerced against hiring full time employees.

until we get a full black president (to be even more progressive) then he'll be remembered as the first half-black president

kys summer fag

inb4 leaf

>the president is in charge of race relations now

Wow.

Literally untrue.

>first black president
>america's credit rating downgraded
coincidence?

for being an unnecessary and unprofessional instigator of deteriorating race relations, yes

Obama has serious power over economic policy, which is why it makes sense to attribute economic growth to him

Not a lib
More likely they will give him a small blurb in a history book. Like "The first African american president". Do an small overview of who ran against and inauguration.

The they will switch to the next bullet with the "Syrian conflict" and give no further mention of him. Just sweep it under the rug.

Half of the posts in this thread are calling Obama a nigger and you're criticizing him for deteriorating race relations?

>the president is in charge of race relations now
Protip when you endorse BLM and go to slain officers funeral to say that white cops are the reason this occurred it does affect race relations.

Go figure at the end of his term after all the shit he has instigated a lot of people are pissed at him.

Obamacare turned out to be a giant disaster but I think he really did mean well...

Starting and funding ISIS was, of course, his colossal mistake.

He hates America's police and then he tries to import the Islamic terrorism inot the USA which will be his final downfall..,..

>white cops statistically haras and shoot at blacks more often than whites
>not their fault

Really makes you think, huh??

Meaning well doesn't mean shit in terms of grading. What did he think would happen when he forced everyone to buy insurance? Obviously they'd sell it cheap to poor fucks where nobody would even take it and then jack the rates up on the rest. Also fuck him for forcing me to have to complete my BA degree to work in a hospital after I've been a RN for over 3 years. I'm stuck working fulltime and being a fulltime student as well.

>Blacks statistically harass and shoot at white cops more often than anyone else

Fixed it.

fuck obama

he is just a stupid nigger monkey

i cant wait till trump shits on his face

>I'm sorry... I meant the BEST president we have ever had
>Hillary Clinton
Turns away from children
>did I do good mistress?
>yessssssssss my child, indoctrinate thosssssssssse children

FPBP

>wasted more money than all preview 43 presidents combined
>signed legislation asserting that the government can disappear or kill you with no warrant, without charging you, and without telling anyone
>started blatantly illegal wars
>Instructed the DHS to to complete to coyote smuggling process by contracting transportation companies to take illegals anywhere they want to go
>Used the IRS to harass political groups with audits when nixon was impeached for having a list of people he was THINKING of doing this do

I could go on and on. The facts speak for themselves.

There will be volumes of books written about the astronomically illegal and treasonous shit he pushed through.

Have you not seen the videos of cops shooting unarmed people who are running away? How can you defend that?

Not by me

i worked as a private tutor and had to pay 800 bucks to that nigger in health care. did not go to the dr once that year. felt great paying welfare scum to shit more kids who will bring down the economy even further.

Suure

He'll be remembered as the first black Pres, just like Lincoln is remembered as the guy that "saved" the nation. You seriously overestimate how much the average person knows about presidents.

"Good old boys" were calling him a nigger the moment he came onto the scene. He's been dealing with that sort of thing for his entire presidency.

He should go looking for a new woman like Bill Clinton did.

liberal historians are a cancer and a danger to future students of history

Have you not seen the videos of blacks shooting at cops who just want to do their job? Oh wait, of course not because the media takes no interest in those.

Personally I'd prefer it if cops never killed anybody, but when an entire demographic makes it their business to fuck up your shit every day I can understand how cops would start getting a bit trigger happy. Obey the law, don't be confrontational, don't resist arrest, don't get shot.

Lol no they weren't. He came in when the country was on the verge of collapse. Even the most racist person was hoping that he would fix our shit before it all went to hell.

I know it is hard to believe but there will always be racist on this planet user. White, black, hispanic, asian all of them have racism and he received no more than anybody else in the beginning. His actions have definitely caused it to get worse though.

>Barack Obama will be remembered as an above-average president.

Why?

>ruined Irak by retreating American troops after destroying the country, leaving a power void that let ISIS rise to power

>bombed Libya, the once richest African country by per capita GDP into medieval times, Libya is now an Islamist stronghold, an economical ruined nation and a "refugees" exporter.

>Financed Syrian rebels who align themselves with Al-Qaeda, "moderates" whose generals talk about imposing the Sharia law after they win (on Kemri TV), who have been dehumanizing their enemies by principle, beheading kids and literally eating the hearts of murdered enemy soldiers.

>His administration supported the "Arab spring" which in the end became the "jihadi spring".

>Economically did incredibly poorly, he ruled during the banking economical crisis and didn't put a single policy in place to curb it for the better.

He is literally being considered a good president because he is "African-American" and is a charismatic person, this is his only good trait, he is charismatic, he is a "cool guy". He did literally nothing of actual relevance outside of the Bin Laden farce, which is cringeworthy ridiculous to think how fake everything was, literally a pre-election stunt and a way to put an end to the Osman chapter. Nobody will talk in the future about Obamanomics (in a positive way) like they do with Reaganomics today.

It's pathetic that so many people are so blind to this reality, the wishful thinking is truly a hard fucking drug.

GET BTFO SHILL

Barack Obama will somehow manage to add more than $8 trillion to the national debt, which is more debt than the 43 presidents who held office before him compiled together."

— Jeb Bush on Friday, February 5th, 2016

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/feb/18/jeb-bush/jeb-bush-says-barack-obama-will-add-more-debt-all-/

TRUE

Stfu scu

>liberal historians are a cancer and a danger to future students of history

Actually, ALL historians are pieces of shit...

Almost all major leaders have written their own books telling how it REALLY happened...

amazon.com/My-New-Order-Adolf-Hitler/dp/B0007DN9B2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470629549&sr=8-2&keywords=my new order

Na. He'll be remembered as a great President by ~50% of the country and a fucking terrible President by ~50% of the country. It's up to the latter to inform their children and future generations of the truth.

The Iran deal made all the neocucks and zioniggers cry so there's that, but that's about it.

Obama will be remembered for his quotes about Islam and muslims.

ibtimes.com/obama-baltimore-mosque-visit-10-quotes-us-president-muslims-islam-isis-tolerance-2292038

>what is syria

and the most sustained private sector job growth in our lifetime. i'll take slow steady growth over giant swings in the economy any day

debt increases are almost entirely due to entitlements, none of which the opposition has any impulse to change or reform. go ahead and ask about SS or medicaid reform policy from Trump. they wont do anything either

>he didnt start any major wars

Fpbp

>wasn't involved in any major scandals
>stood behind actions in Libya, Iraq, Syria
>funded al queda
>over saw the IRS and NSA scandals
>ransom money for us hostages
>opened investigations into local police departments after juries failed to indict officers to stir up racial divisions in the American heartland
>is a nigger

Like seriously dude, that's like just off the top of my head, there's way more.

>an entire race of people should be held just as accountable as a group of people who are trained and volunteered to be in the position they hold.

I mean, you do understand how stupid that sounds, right?