Why are you against interracial relationships? Seriously...

Why are you against interracial relationships? Seriously, if two people who happen to be of a different race fall in love, then what's it to you? Stop being so fucking narrow minded. For all you know, your soul mate could be a woman of color, but you would tell her off because she's of a different race.

Also, studied have shown that humans are hard wired to find people of other races attractive. dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html

This is probably because children of interracial couples are healthier, therefore drawing a natural attraction. medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>taking opinions on Sup Forums seriously
captcha food

>le 'Sup Forums is just satire' meme

The medical journal is a good start but could you link directly to the studies you use as proof and not just the newspaper articles that talk about them?

people are actually psychologically wired to find someone with the similar race, culture and economic class. except maybe for whites because they have recessive genes and love cucking for some reason.

>hybrid vigor
complete bullshit. they don't take into account that their studies probably get from first world urban centers which has better nutrition and wealthier people.

>yfw race is a social construction
>yfw there's no biological category to separate one 'race' from another

Whether one finds a person with a different level of melanin more attractive or contemptible is a matter of social pressure and nothing else.

>inb4 muh white pride

Wow, a sensible comment on Sup Forums. Never thought I'd see the day.

Studies like these are churned out by sociology departments at 3rd rate "universities" using horny college students as survey monkeys.

All this shit about smarter children from genetic (((diversity))) is absolutely disproved bullshit. IQ is 50-75% heritable from parents, with nurture and random chance determining the remainder. A child born between an average european and an average african with have an IQ about halfway between, on average. This has been studied to death.

Lol @ OP habving to dig out a DM article from 2012 which doesn't even source its reported study.

Not against interracial relationships. In fact I have Latin fever. I go to South America/Mexico several times a year to hit that outstanding pussy.

It's the illegal immigrants flooding our country that I have a problem with. Illegals are calling our bluff, flauting our laws and we just bend over and let it happen. What's worse, we have no way of identifying who these fucking people are.

.5 dollars in your account

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of single parenting.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

By the way, take South America as an example of how race-mixing doesn't work.

So, you're claiming it's a social construct..
That means, if one were to actually enforce those constructs through societal regulations, they are valid and real then ?
If not, then what social construct has more legitimacy ?

Hi ctr
don't mind me, just going to sage your shit thread real quick.

Inter-racical kids that don't look like the father are generally despised and abandoned by said fathers. This behavior stems a aniti-cuckold biological function. This is also why you shouldn't marry an Asian wife.

I dont care about any other couple but myself t b h

/thread

^this
But sometimes I can't tell if someone is serious about what is poster here.
Especially the sweeping generalizations about entire races. Its rather scary tbqh. Seriously I wouldn't want to meet anyone irl that has a mini panic attack or anger flare just because they saw a person of another race

>reddit have invaded this site

>trends of written speech change over time on the internet

Interracial relationships only work if the two people in the relationship agree on cultural and moral values. If you're only with someone because they're an exotic [other race] then you're in for a very unfulfilling relationship, and doomed to have kids with weird complexes about their racial identity. You can tell how sincere an IR marriage is based on how their kids view themselves.

Seriously is that cuck or you don't want to be around people that are racist/xenophobic then you should fuck off out of Sup Forums. There is a reason this board is called Politically Incorrect.

As long as a white guy is in the relationship I think it's fine.