You get to remove a single character (preferably a central one) from your favorite Sup Forums universe...

You get to remove a single character (preferably a central one) from your favorite Sup Forums universe. Which one do you pick?

I remove Batman.

Mabel Pines

Clara Fecking Oswald

Damian Wayne

DickBats and Damien forever. I like it.

No contest.

is it "this character is gone from this point on" or "this character never existed in the first place"?

for the first, wolverine, just don't like the character.
for the second, xavier just to see how marvel would be if he wasn't there to build the x-men to stop magneto fucking shit up.

Goodbye, Megan

Can I just remove Brian Michael Bendis instead?

No, sorry. But you can remove one of his OC characters.

Okay yeah, they should of let Batman stay dead. If it'll make Dick take over again I vote Bruce as well.

I remove OP from Sup Forums

Snyder

Scott or Zack?

Purple slime.

Asami from LOK, not because of the whole bi thing but because she was boring as fuck

Not really Sup Forums related, but screw it, it really bothered me how awful of a protagonist he was for a series with such a good ensemble cast.

Grace from Mignolaverse
Fuck that ungrateful, unhelpful, self centered bitch. Abe deserved so much better.

Margaret from Regular Show. Fuck that bitch

See ya later Steven. Maybe now the Gems won't hold back when fighting

Remove the Joker

Quesada from Spider-Man. Failing that, Matt Murdock from Netflix Daredevil. I could watch a whole series of Foggy Nelson: Avocado at Law.

theres still two other jokers

show will turn out VERY differently, but, in a good way

no, fuck you, I am removing the entire concept of "joker" from this universe. the whole character is gone, not just one iteration. delete him.

>a single character
not allowed, you have to pick which of the three jokers

I came to this thread to post this.

Then it doesn't matter. THe problem isn't characters in most cases but writer. The only character I think is objectively shit as a concept is Damian wayne or any of the forgettable unnecessary replacements for characters.

However, they can be fixed. A bad writer who's prolific though one mediocre heavily pushed book is worse than any fucking bad character though.

This, it's incredible how he gets his character development in later parts , and even then it's not much

Iron Man
Everything he touches turns to boring. He deserves to be a guy who only shows up in the Avengers, he works well on film but there's a reason he wasn't pushed super hard before then.

Carol danvers

Georgie Galaxy.

Jane Foster

Groot.

Can't I erase the character "Joker" who was the proto-joker, in early DC canon, so that there was never any inspiration with which to create three of the goddamn monsters? Early joker never happened, we save the world forevermore. done.

Superman.
That way batman could finally get th spotlight as the better more realistic hero.

only if your favorite universe is Nailbiter