ITT: movies Sup Forums never discusses

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/tv/news/see-john-malkovich-play-twin-peaks-david-lynch-characters-w442208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's so perfect there is nothing to discuss

It's a great movie but there isn't much for discussion on it. It would end up being a thread full of people quoting the jokes.

gonna post a few

>It's a great movie but there isn't much for discussion on it. It would end up being a thread full of people quoting the jokes.

Yeah. This is true of The Princes Bride and The Big Lebowski here too... rare discussed, and the few threads I've seen the consensus is nearly unanimous love... but there's not much to say then other than quote it, which Sup Forums would consider lame.

(even though we meme quotes from other movies, but meming quotes from classics like this or Big Lebowski or Monty Python's Holy Grail would be too obvious)

But that is to say that all these movies are great.

Pretty much this

*rarely discussed

yep, it's certified Kino

>try to discuss this underrated classic
>haha lol GRRRIFISSSU!!! XD

I still need to get around to this, I might do it tonight
>jodorowsky dvd commentary
>claims he invented everything from non-euclidean architecture to the mohawk

>rollingstone.com/tv/news/see-john-malkovich-play-twin-peaks-david-lynch-characters-w442208
>that flick that's in a vault for 100 years
John Malkovich tries way too hard to be "K I N O"

>had a teacher who gave extra credit for watching this

Is this the /Reddit/ general? You guys ever watch Monty Python?

I got that shit on bluray.

It's my number 1 "You motheruckers have got to see it."

Edgar Wright has said it's one of his biggest influences and even has Paul Williams cameo in Baby Driver.

>op reveals he's a newfagarino
It has been awhile but Sup Forums has discussed Spinal Tap. The thread is usually an oldfag trap, though.

>those long-takes
>those splitscreens
>that soundtrack
It's legit 10/10