ITT: The best work from their respective author

That's not Top 10.

It is hard to pick one but my gut says From Hell

Original Writer wrote those issues of MiracleMan tho

Everyone who is involved in this comic.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Mignolaverse but things never felt as comfy and nice as during this series. I guess a good portion of it it'd due to the books not being 100% Mignola like they used to be back then. I really wish Hellboy never left the bureau

This is definitely Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely's best

It's literally the worst BPRD story, in General Arcudi's original characters are all shit and he can't write anything that isn't them firing machine guns at monsters. If anything it's good because it got rid of Daimio, for a while at least.

They have a better piece of work together.

Frank Miller

Could not disagree more, in fact Ben may still be my favorite character in that entire universe.

Both Milligan and Fegredo

Miller is really hard because there are so many choices for so many different reasons from Elektra Assassin to Ronin to DKR to Sin City

God, We3 has such astounding pages

It is what I dislike about the fact that those two are paired so often is that Quitely is one of the best artists currently working at perspective and setting you in a space and then playing with it, and most of the comics he does with Morrison are not comics really suited to what he is best at.

It is really frustrating.

I was leaning towards Born Again but I felt dirty calling work for hire his Best.

Also: Geof Darrow

I think this is Morrison's best desu.

The is my favorite comic of all the major people involved in it.

that's not Hard Boiled.

there are 6 different prophet comics. which one are you talking about?

I agree. Quitely's notion of perspective and putting bodies in scale is unmatched.

But I also think Morrison can get the best of him. Quitely's art/storytelling can also be very trippy, it fits Morrison writing well.

try again.

That isn't Essex County.

What a shame that his whole career since has been nothing but downhill.

What are you talking about?

The only Prophet comic that matters, the one by Brandon Graham, Simon Roy, Farel Dalrymple, Giannis Milonogiannis and all their friends.

A wild, weird, and relentless heartbreak madness rollercoaster.

There were enough concepts and personality to craft a series thrice as long, but it was all distilled into this magnificent non-stop gonzo gauntlet.

Tragically underrated.

I honestly can't figure out what those panels are supposed to be. It looks like someone swallowed a black and white camera. Unless that's the point, in which case I'm even stupider.

This one is easy.

It is just savage emotion and viscera, you should give From Hell a read.

Right, cheers. That does explain it. I just might read it when I find a copy!

>Moebius

My nigga

However, for his best ever, I would go with the Incal.

Everytime I have a mental breakdown or think my life is out of my control I read this comic.

Best of Neil Gaiman passing by

What is this?

Hellboy: Wild Hunt

but frank miller wrote that

that's the fury not wild hunt

That's not Mr. Punch.

Rogan Gosh, though.

I like Madman a lot, but I think this takes the cake.

Harren's never gonna top this