Anti Religion Thread

>living your one life on this amazing planet in accordance to a bunch of arbitrary rules written by some desert goatfuckers from 2000 years ago

literally mental cuckoldry, its pathetic

how can you even remotely believe any of the shit they wrote? these people literally thought the sun orbited the earth!

Eat this fruit goy

ur a faggot

inb4 a whole bunch of "le fedora" posts with no attempt to convince me that im wrong on this whole god nonsense

you know deep down its sketchy as fuck

this

La santa muerte is the only way

>guaranteed 300 replies
OP is right btw :^)

>these people literally thought the sun orbited the earth!

Lefty "atheists" believe niggers are exactly the same as Japs.

Humans will always have some form of silly religion.

Its nice sometimes to believe a higher being. A lot of people use it as a crutch to get over the death of a loved one for instance. Its a big relief knowing you'll meet them again someday in heaven.

overall it probably caused more damage than do good though.

Anyone want me to dump anti-religion images?

Alright then, I'll bite.

What do you believe in friendo?

it's so vapid to criticize the intellect of people who lived hundreds of years before you. Religion is outdated, but it's completely rational to understand why it was written.

>:^)
;^)

>is it part of God's divine plan?
>maybe
Your flowchart needs some work.

>is that something in God's Divine Plan?
>yes
>prayer is redundant
unless, God, knowing the future, factored in your petitions before formulating his divine plan.

come on, atheists.

yes, but it has outlived its purpose at this point

think of how different the ME would be if they werent saddled with this islam nonsense

nothing, because im not a weak faggot

there are no monsters under the bed

i grew out of it t b h. its too much of a blue pill for me to go back to it now

>anyone want me to dump anti-religion iamges
i do, i'm making a folder where i buttfuck them into oblivion.
the less verbose the better.

Trying hard

A man rose from the dead.

Checkmate, atheists.

what do you mean?

>I believe in nothing
So you fight for nothing then, too. You have no ideals, no concept of nationalism or honour toward your kin, nothing like that at all.

Am I wrong, or are you completely bereft of any and all values? If it's the latter, then you'll really have to think hard and ask yourself why no-one cares about your opinion. If you're defending nothing then your opinion is no better than that of a brainless contrarian who disagrees with everything by default. A bot can do that much.

OK

While I actually don't like Christianity that much, I still believe people need some sort of faith.

Being atheist is pretty much the reason of todays degeneration. Without any goal, purpose of life, sense of family or reason; people slowly decay into inhuman degenerates that only fulfil gratification without knowing whats right or wrong.

And since real parents do not exist anymore as well, children get raised by TV and Internet, hence the rotten mindset. Real family doesn't exist anymore, hence people living either in basements or in comunes trusting the wrong people.

BECAUSE RELIGION IS STUPID SUPERSTITIOUS BRAINWASHING CRAP THAT MAKES YOU INTO AN ASSHOLE.

Said by the greatest golden not-god ever.

>needing to believe in someone's elses nonsense to have a purpose in your life

>thinking you need religion to have a moral compass

>talking about nationalism when christianity is literally a middle east religion

>saying nobody cares about -my- opnion when you are posting in the thread i made and replying to me

how insecure do you have to be?

Get off 4Chin and make me a video card Tan Cheng

The "big bang theory" was made by a Belgian Catholic priest who was much, much smarter than you.

>blatantly misrepresents what I wrote
>doesn't answer my question
Insecure? Looks like I hit the nail on the head. My question must have struck a nerve. Go on. Tell me what you believe in. What values do you hold? Do you believe in equality, for example?

wtf I hate Trump now

t. My parents made me go to church on Sundays and now I hate them

Go turn on your Rage Against the Machine, little atheist

OP is a Cultural Marxist shill here to ruin the Christian basis for Western society. MAGA.

personal fave

Not an argument, why don't you argue against his points instead of spouting petty garbage?

Literally BasedGod

i believe in living my own life to pursuit my own happiness and ambition to the fullest extent

i dont need a nanny religion for that, im not a bad person and I treat people fairly.

how about YOU refute the points I wrote? why do you believe in christianity?

Familiarize yourself with wave function collapse. Seriously. The more we find out about our "universe", the more likely it seems that we're inhabitants of an artificial sub-universe. It's hard to determine whether our perceived universe's creator(s) are watching, if we're their focus, or if the Abrahamic God is really an accurate representation of that creator. But here's the truth: you don't get elevated out of this sub-universe to experience true reality without catching their attention. Problem is that unless you can conclusively demonstrate that abiogenesis is a complete impossibility within our universe, it's way more likely that we're not the intended product of it.

>Sudden change from science talks to god Moral.
Damage control.

Because he doesn't have a point.

He is literally just a tool for powers beyond his comprehension.

my favorite response to pascal's wager

>be god
>send perfectly good people to hell because they didnt suck your dick hard enough

>give your creations free will
>be mad when they exercise that free will to reject your ass

if god is not benevolent hes not worthy anyway

There are so few "good" non-Christians that they are statistically insignificant.

Last but not least, enjoy

>Sdom

The reason that I'm not arguing is because you can't prove it one way or another. But from speaking with many, many atheists, most of them are just butthurt their parents made them go to church. So its important to look at the reasoning or WHY these people are atheists and WHY they so readily attack Western Civilization.

But we can talk about whether or not religion is a good moral template for society and a good form of governance. Immigration wasn't really a thing when almost everyone in the country was united under religion. Atheists have pretty much destroyed Western Civilization with their moral relativism.

Like what, the "devil"?

Allowing evil is not evil.

it's dumb.
>the universe is big
>therefore god doesn't care about what we do
>christians believe god cares about what we do
>therefore christianity is wrong

completely misses the fact that we're the only known intelligent life in the universe.

Yes.

so if i spend 2 hours in church every week that magically makes me a better person?

what is "good" anyway? as long as they dont break the law and actively cause harm to people and/or the environment/other living things its good enough

most christians i know are massive hypocrites, and its one of the main reasons i left

>be the creator of the universe
>you can literally do whatever the fuck you want because you created everything
>create people and tell them if they dont do bad shit to each other, dont worship false gods, and occasionally pay homage to him for all the cool shit he created, then he'll let them live with him in his sky castle
> but if they do bad shit and worship other things and their own knowledge as god, then you can't go to the mansion and will go where false gods go to, hell.
he's a bad guy

I didn't say that. You are incapable of anything but strawman.

Good is sacrificing of yourself for others, and loving God above all things.

Most people are hypocrites. Silly reason to leave a group, because some of them are normal people with foibles.

>how can you even remotely believe any of the shit they wrote?
That is honestly a good question. The argument is too big to make in it's entirety, but suffice it to say, Christianity is true.

If you're serious, and seriously curious, dig in. There are over 2000 years of critical thought on Christianity alone, and it stands out apart from all other theologies besides. You will have no shortage of material to consider or answer any of your questions.

God bless.

>Muh moral relativism

This is why I hate atheists
You are ruining society with your lack of morality or effort to adhere to any sort of moral code.

thanks.

>then why is there evil?
>it is necessary for the universe to exist
>could god have created a universe without these?
>then god is not all powerful
doesn't follow
logically impossible actions (if it's necessary for the universe to exist, then it can't exist without it logically) are not actions that can be done, so omnipotence (the ability to do anything that can be done) isn't lost.

unless you're one of those people who say god can do the logically impossible, but then the problem of evil (god cannot co-exist with evil and suffering) goes away too.

What's the point of a huge-ass universe evolving for billions of years? Seems like a mindless process rather than "God's divine plan".

>i believe in living my own life to pursuit my own happiness and ambition to the fullest extent
What good does that empty platitude do for your society?

What ambition? Why not just fake your own happiness with drugs if your brain can't tell the difference? How can you claim to be a 'good person' with such blatantly seflish ideals?

>how about YOU refute the points I wrote?
I don't respond to false implications. Most of those 'points' were things I didn't say in my post, or things I consider untrue anyway. Make points again if you really think they're worth discussing, but please make them as arguments of your own instead of cheeky and slanderous greentexts.

>why do you believe in Christianity?
If there's one true religion, it has to be the one that has ties to all of the most prosperous societies in the world, the most expansive empire of the world, the one through which the least tyrannical governments have sprung into existence from, as well as the one that won every world war.

On top of that, Europe has turned away from God, and now they're being easily invaded, just like the Old Testament showed happening over and over with the nation of Israel. To reject the usefulness of the Bible is the biggest mistake of 'modern western society'.

Incidentally, you're from a country in the middle of a tech boom, so you won't be able to feel the impact of your society's beliefs until that's over - so maybe a few decades from now.

>Good is sacrificing of yourself for others

good goy, yess

thats very petty of him

>2000 years of circular logic and nobody can definitely prove his existence so threads like this wouldnt have to exist in the 1st place

no thanks

They are the tools of Satan. As such they will assault everything that God loves. They will fight for chaos and destruction.

They are parasites, who will latch onto God's love and take advantage of His Grace and work to destroy it.

i don't know.

Eat shit. Sup Forums is a christian board. We don't debate religion we discuss how to promote it and stop degenerate faggots like you.

Atheism is the most jewish religion of them all and its constantly shilled by Jews like maher and Harris because it weakens the west.

The sooner you learn that the sooner you'll come to true understanding of the world.

It's pretty easy to make a universe without these things, it's not some logical impossibility.

a secular government is the best government, we dont need religion to not be degenerates.Just look at japan.

I'm an Atheist but seriously guys, we've had like 6 or 7 threads shitting on Religion today alone

It's almost like they know these threads are guaranteed replies and this is a slide thread

It is Jewish to sacrifice of yourself for others with no thought of return?

You're a real smart guy...

Atheist memes? Jesus christ atheists are retarded.
>>>>www.plebbit.com/r/atheism

kys cunt. State religion(not Islam) is essential for a healthy, nationalist and fertile state.

>I think God isn't good.
>what is "good" anyway?
Pick one and only one.

>as long as they dont break the law
So you're complicit with a government preventing you from saying anything critical of them. Despots are happy with your attitude.

>and [don't] actively cause harm to people and/or the environment/other living things its good enough
You can't tell if you're causing long-term harm without first reading through a larger portrait of history to see which seemingly innocuous things cause long-term harm.

i was just going by the logic of the flow chart.
i wouldn't use the free-will defense against the problem of evil.

i don't even recognize the problem of evil as a problem on a logical or probabilistic level anyway, it's purely an emotional one.