What will he say in his concession speech to Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwawPMSJins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Here's the story, folks... And folks, WOW, I mean, and there are alotta you, so here's the story: we ran a campaign - A MOVEMENT - one of the best campaigns, people will be writing books about this campaign, so we ran a historic campaign, folks. We received the HIGHEST number of votes - the high-est, folks - in the history of the Republican party..."

It was just a prank!

We're going to have recounts. There's been a lot of irregularities in these results, and we're going to have recounts.

Announce the secession of numerous Southern states and the reformation of the Confederate States of America.

Listen here folks, this country will never be great again. We're going to start the greatest revolution ever. Grab your guns folks, we will make america great again kicking and screaming if we have to!

I'm hearing from a lot of people that the machines weren't allowing people to input my name. They were telling me, "Mr. Trump when I clicked your name it selected Hillary instead!"

There's a lot of fishy things going on. I'm not saying it's rigged but I'll be talking with my advisors - we might have to file a lawsuit.

I suspect he's going to try to get away with not conceding, and Paul Ryan's going to have to fly in to explain how shit works. Then Ryan's going to stand behind Trump with a huge shit-eating grin while he delivers it.

When Hermann Cain conceded in the primaries a while back, he quoted the Pokemon theme song at length. It was one of the signs that his campaign was just a prank. Look for Pokemon references this time around, and you'll know if he was just a meme candidate.

Herman Cain ads were amazing
youtu.be/lwawPMSJins

China.... folks.... Crooked Hillary... China... Jobs again in american soil... did I mention China?

Nah, that's way too obvious. If the machines were rigged, they would let you vote for Trump but would secretly record a Hillary vote instead.

probably nice things since they're best of friends.

>"America will always be great!"

Theres going to be recounts no matter who wins on election day.

what the fuck

I hope he calls for a revolution, because then we can arrest him and every white supremacist paramilitary group in the country when they all come out of the woodwork.

"I-I'm with her..."

>"concession"

You're fired!

He looks so young and trustworthy, was this before he signed a contract trading his soul for power?

Ok Hillary

It'll be great, because then we can have a media witch-hunt too. So many shills like O'Reily and Hanity that are constantly incriminating themselves. If violence happens on the 9th, well, they'll be sure to be indicted.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Reminder not to respond to CTR shill slide threads.

You can identify them by the complete lack of any points to discuss in the OP

This board is for discussion of news and politics. Anything else is off topic. Friendly reminder to report, hide, and sage all off topic threads.

Thanks for your cooperation.

He won't. His vice pres will have to make a speech for him, because Trump would just claim that the election was rigged and drive all his nutty worshipers into a violent frenzy.

It'll be a secession speech. The red states will be part of the new Trumpire. The blue states will be known as cuckoldistan.

Not sure what you're talking about. He's a perfectly trustworthy corporatist GOPer with an Ayn Rand fetish. Trump's the one who's always pretending to be something he's not.

1 million dollars to the patriotic sunnofabitch who brings me her head!!!!

I hope sandy hook happens again