What's the job market for young people like in your country?

What's the job market for young people like in your country?

pretty tight if you don't have a uni degree

very tough

>job market
kek

shit like everywhere

If you're just looking for trash jobs, easy.
If you're looking for real jobs, it's gg without degree and contracts.

actually this, emphasis on the contacts

Damn should I have gone to uni out of high school.

it was pretty bad, but the gov gives tax cuts to companies that hire young people, so the job market for kids is pretty good now

Well to be honest a lot of young people work shit jobs like in retail, serving food, etc. That said, if you're in college and have a somewhat decent degree then you could probably land a paid internship if you want work that is actually worthwhile. Upon graduation, finding a real job seems to be alright now. 5 years ago was a different story

Pretty good

Why would you want to go to uni? It's jewish indoctrination, NEET master race is superior.

Unless you're in the high tech industry coming from engineering or comp sci it's pretty poor prospects. Otherwise you'll deal with minimum wage jobs in retail or restaurants

Will it ever get better I mean our parents could walk into a store and get hired that day why can't we have that?

Basically no jobs around here unless you can get a job through a mate.

Because there's a lot more competition in the job market due to women getting jobs, immigration, and automation.

its fucking shit even if u have a degree

>Because there's a lot more competition in the job market due to women getting jobs, immigration, and automation.
so why do we take in another quater million migrants every year then?
its insane given our total pop is like 23 mil and literally ALL of them settle in sydney or melb

>VT
>2.9% (Oct 2017)
Not too bad

FUCKED for the most part

40% youth unemployment here

Trash is better than nothing. Off to Sweden I should go, eh?

we have something like mid 20s last I checked for 18-25
In a less soy country these things would be cause for riots/protests

Can find in half hour, but for a low salary.

Life aint so bad here. Not as great as US record low unemployment though, probably why they take so many of our skilled professionals.

Crazy, right? My old man managed to get a job at 17 which today would require a masters degree and at least half a decade of experience in the business for the same role.

Maybe in Canada but the main problem in Australia is that there just isn't the work because cunts don't want to hire. Big business has killed so many smaller businesses that you can't just walk into places these days without being directed to some online job application process. The left over small businesses rarely ever hire and if they do it's mostly giving jobs to friends and family.
Automation has an impact on some industries though, I'll give you that.

The people who I went to high school with mostly went to uni and landed jobs not through their degrees but by being normalfags and getting positions through personal contacts. My old mate bought his first house when he was 25 or something. He scored a stupidly high paying cushy job because one of the people he became mates with in uni just happened to have a father who owned a business with offices around the world and they got along. Meanwhile there are loner cunts who are far more skilled but will never see such opportunities.
Complete bullshit but that's life. Nepotism is rampant in this country and the world in general is not suited to introverts, etc.

The what?