When will e*ropeans pay for their crimes?

When will e*ropeans pay for their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_foreign_enclaves_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will raid your village and lay waste to your lands for calling me e*Ropean

Russia should be blue

Iran should be blue

Pay reparations fucking wh*te devils. Every place you go cause misery

>conquered during the greek empire

Are we gonna go that far back m8? I thought it was a colonial map.

Britain, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Russia and Spain all owe us money for raping our natives and plundering our territory.

Nowhere says it's a colonial map

Never. We brought civilisation to you savages. Be grateful and kiss my feet NIGGER.

I just assumed it. Would have made more sense. Also, wasn't saudi partitioned between the West when it was taken from the ottomans after ww1.

This. Finland has never had any colonies because we are not wh*te devals.

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

>korea and japan
what makes them different?

I’m sure you owe them money too lamayo

europeans are rich snobs. and nobody likes rich snobs, especially considering they stole all their wealth.

your country benefited from it though. you were and still are allied with those rogue states.

Russia should be dug-out too.

No valuable trade goods of their own and outside the trade routes that brought goods from china and india to europe

also high enough population to make conquering them not worth it

russia should have the most gold on it

russia never colonised africa. in fact it was the only european country that openly supported people like lumumba or mandela.

no we are not white stfu

they did colonize half of Asia though

If not the USSR, you would stiil have child workers and 20 hours working day for adult.

>Norway
>E*rope
How dare you lump us in with those savages?

>Japan westernizes by itself
>becomes super strong hero nation
>rest of the world is stuck in retarded stagnation and needs to be brought to the modern world by Europeans
>blame Europeans for doing it
truly the white man's burden

kill, rape and steal. Woah europeans truly help the world. They are so civilized

yes, because it destabilized the west and opened the possibility of another commie dictatorship they could bribe with weapons

Finland didn’t benefit, they were a backwards peasant nation until post WW2. beyond that, using your logic North Africans, Mongols and Turks owe Europe money.

>finland didn't benefit from trading with other european countries and joining the eu
yeah of course it did you absolute fucking retard

>Trading with nations makes you complicit in their action

perhaps they don’t teach that Finland was a literal colony until 1918 in your refugee camo?

>Russia
>Europe

Finnish economy turned to shit when we joined the euro.This country was doing extremely well in the 1980s when we were banned from Western trade organizations because of our "friendship" treaties with the Soviet Union.

Then extremely well in the late 1990s to early 2000s and, just as EU membership started influencing us, everything turned to shit and we have no recovery since 2008.

The EU is just another exploitative empire and we're being sucked dry by Germany, a country that shouldn't even be allowed to exist.

Finland is still kind of a colony. Nearly all the rich families are Germans...

Germany has helped our country a lot unlike sw*den.

>nearly all rich families are Germans...
Fennoswedes

>Turkey
>colonized or controlled by europe

Bullshit map, no european country has ever fully controlled turkey. (unsuccessful occupations in 1920's doesn't count)

thread/

They wanted to be civilized. They just didn't know it.

No, workers rights weren't invented by soviets.

That map makes me feel proud and sad to see how much of a shithole Europe is begoming when it could be controlling the entire world and dealing with the poo, mutt and chink problems.

Spain is not european

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

spain confirmed for non euro

>The EU is just another exploitative empire and we're being sucked dry by Germany, a country that shouldn't even be allowed to exist.
this

What crimes?

JAPAN defended dignity of BLACK race

>implying most African colonies weren't huge money sinks claimed solely for the purpose of colonial dick waving

When will you stop crying and accept responsibility for your failures?

This.

Fuck Europeans and fuck Russians!

You fucking vikings are no better

when was saudi arabia controlled by europe?

But we're just like you, fighting the Europeans with all we have. We even set up Russia, the biggest anti-European entity in existence.

You're actually right and I realized I was retarded just after I clicked Post.

>Abyssinia

yeah, "Europe"

That's OK, us non-Europeans must stick together. We've infiltrated their filthy union so we have to play nice for now, but we'll let you know when the day of the rope has come.

Never as far as I know, giving us guns to fight ottos=/=colonization

Didn't the brits construct insanely shitty infrastructure?

>Korea
>Japan
>No European influence.

lol Wut?
KSA was a wasteland with only 1 rail road built (and subsequently destroyed) by the Ottos
First infrastructure built that comes to mind was Aramco's..

China was never controlled by the west, they gave them ports as concessions, it's like saying Japan is controlled by America because they have military bases there.

>japan
>not influenced

Ethnic Russia doesn't extend that far passed Moscow. So really, 80% of Russia is also colonized territory.

>Ethnic Russia doesn't extend that far passed Moscow.
Not true. Ethnic Russians are all around the South of Russia minus the Caucasus. Even North Kazakhstan is is ethnic Russian.

after they russianized the population/moved a bunch of russians there, yes

sorry mate we even have some sort of graves of your militarily ancestors that threatening around over here and were BTFOed.

bump for justice

Japan was LARPing as European

>people migrate throughout history
Wow, that's never happened before. Europeans are completely unique in regards to this.

ok

>various trade hubs we had no bigger than a city
>better colour the whole contries just to make it look better

I'm all for "muh empire" but holy shit stop posting these meme images.

The tittle of the map portrays what's there, just deal with it immigrant buthurted scum.

I'm surprised so many people said yes for this.

What crimes?

>Russia
>Europe

WTF I'M JOAO NOW

You have not had any colonies because you didn't have a country until the 20th century.

>China
>大國
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_foreign_enclaves_in_China

HAHA