Some hours ago I made a bot that created 200 fake accounts on Instagram to send a text to David Mazouz on Direct saying...

Some hours ago I made a bot that created 200 fake accounts on Instagram to send a text to David Mazouz on Direct saying I have his adress and all the personal information of his family, and If he dont send me an amount I would kill him and kill all his family and expose his infromations.

He saw this text in one of the accounts and blocked it, what means things are going to get interesting here.

I really have his personal information, so, I think he have to take care.

I sent similar texts to companies saying I would blow up its building if they dont give the amount, and I will send to other actors too.

Capataz Sancto.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyindependent.com/news/state-police-investigate-bogus-bomb-threat-to-newspaper-printing-plant/article_3956ccfe-4490-11e7-845b-034c7c19fffc.html
gazetadopovo.com.br/vida-e-cidadania/pf-prende-dois-por-apologia-a-violencia-na-web-8d9ihybfotllkf2tni8osb6tq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

monitoring

Interesting

Add me in the screencap

Mite b cool

please stop the obvious samefaggotry. you could at least put some effort into it.

Send a screencap of the full message you insane bastard.

big if true

Eh, there's worst ways to spend a sunday

What's your end game?

>kill all of them
>and kidnap them

Why kidnapping a dead body, retard?

hard thread op harvard shit

But why

why shoot someone before throwing them out of a plane?

>not letting then pay millions in some sort of crypto currency on a wallet that you flip 15 times
>not doing this from free wifi while on vacation in russia and behind 17 proxys

Just found this article:
dailyindependent.com/news/state-police-investigate-bogus-bomb-threat-to-newspaper-printing-plant/article_3956ccfe-4490-11e7-845b-034c7c19fffc.html

The threat isn't original (copied verbatim from the article) but it would still be taken very seriously by law enforcement.

So OP is like 50% faggot.

I need money and I hate jews

Did you read the part I said I sent similar texts to companies saying I would blow up its building if they dont give the amount, and I will send to other actors too?

Toasting in an FBI monitoring thread.

Go back to CTFU World

I don't play much attention to what spics spend time writing.

Thumbs up chap

Nice try, police

could be real

Anything you wanna say before you get v& OP?

In May I sent several bomb threats to building saying if they didnt give me this amount I would blow up them, so why I would go to jail because of a jewlet actor? If he dont give me the money I will post his doxxing here.

Why are you such an attention whore?

gazetadopovo.com.br/vida-e-cidadania/pf-prende-dois-por-apologia-a-violencia-na-web-8d9ihybfotllkf2tni8osb6tq

Show broofs lad

I've reported this thread to the FBI.

You're making threats about a man's family. If you think that's acceptable then you deserve prison. If you're trolling then let this be your wake up call. Idiot.

This was in 2012 when Marcelo Valle Silveira Mello (owner of dogolachan.org) tried to fuck me with a racist website, I was 1 year on jail but now im out, brazilian law is very weak. I lm living in USA now.

Show proof of anything you're saying otherwise it's all BS.

are you that pederast who makes all the threads about david mazouz?

>In one of the texts, titled "How to Raise Newborns for Sexual Purposes," the authors gave tips on how to approach children.

Lol what ever you say faggot.