How hyped are you?

How hyped are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl39iEh3OJc#t=92.666396

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rqS30w4yWwM?t=8m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a reddit-esque timeline that might be interesting

If Godzilla is King of the Monsters Ghidorah is King of the Jobbers.

>how hype are you

Yes

10000000x more hyped for this than Godzilla vs Kong, I hate that manlet monkey

Kong better not be the hero. King Ghidorah eats little shits like him for breakfast.

>Kong better not be the hero

Good news, he's not even in the movie.

>Godzilla's doing his thing
>Rodan awakens and starts fucking shit up
>Godzilla skirmishes with him around the pacific
>Mothra is disturbed by their battle and starts fighting them defensively
>Big 3-way free for all
>King Ghidorah shows up and he dwarfs all 3
>3vGhidorah
>Truce amongst the god beasts ensues
>Earth now has Justice League: Alpha Kaiju Edition

Thank fuck they didn't put this scene in the actual film

>tfw I was hyped for the end credit scene because I heard it would reference some original Toho monsters
>Sitting in theatre as the credits come to an end
>oh shit, here it comes
>"Godzilla™, Rodan™, Mothra™ and King Ghidorah™ are owned by Toho Co., Ltd."

You should really check out Destroy All monsters or Giant Monsters All out Attack.

user..

I meant putting in the film before the credits

Godzilla was good, Kong was GREAT, therefore I'm rather pumped for Godzilla 2, can't wait to see how the monsters look, the crew's done a stellar job with creatures thus far.

>the crew's done a stellar job with creatures thus far.

Skullcrawlers are boring as fuck, same for the MUTOs even though I actually like them because they at least had some "character".

Seems like it's really hard for the Americans to come up with good monster designs

i mean what can you do with a 3 headed dragon, a moth and a pterodactil. you can't get more generic than that. I was expecting more alien things like megalon, gigan or even hedorah. Biollante is also another one that can look incredible on high budget cg

Skullcrawlers are pretty cool honestly. They used fucking Evangelion, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke and Spirit Away (of all things) as inspiration for them. The spider and buffalo wouldn't look out of place in Monster Hunter neither (hell, the hugeass buffalo is very close to Duramboros)

I thought the MUTOs were kinda crap as they didn't even look natural, they looked like engineered aliens. Unnatural colours, sharp lines etc

I fuckin' should.

I will be legit assblasted if Kong beats Godzilla

>Godzilla was shit, Kong was ok

fix'd for you piece of shit

Yes the director is a massive Weeaboo, which made me kinda hyped for the MGS movie he's hired to direct... Hope they let him go weeaboo enough

>Biolante in """high budget CGI"""
hope you enjoy the whir and blur of fucking vines in a cluttered cgi shitfest.
never trust cgi vines.

>Understands that videogame movies tend to be shit and doesn't want that to happen
>Spoke with Kojimbo about it
>Invites potential scriptwriters to his house to play the games
Dude sounds rad as fuck.

Weeaboos are cancer I hope they don't let him go weeaboo

I hope Godzilla has a slit open up. Then this huge slimy cock plops out, killing whatever it lands on. All women it squishes instantly cum and legs explode right before their death.
I pray to Jesus H Christ that Gojira and Mothra fuck. Fuck the shit out of her. Fuck her to death. God I play those retarded ass noises on my walkman as I jack off in my bed.
I swear to god if I see another godzilla movie with no god-cock.

2014 brozilla > every other monster

>Jets fly over Godzilla as he roars
'MURICA!!

>Kong is not the only king
>we wuz kangs too
Jesus Christ, really?

Gagged a bit

In the synopsis for Godzilla 2 it says Monarch is fighting Godzilla and Mothra

Could that be an error because thta doesn't make sense

Stop hoeing. I love this shit. I make $1500+ a month just by drawing shit like this.
Im a God amongst men on TohoKingdom

not hyped at all because im not a fuckin gay nerd like you

Well, humans will be humans. Most of Godzilla the army was just as against Godzilla as the MUTOs.

Fun part is, you can't nuke Godzilla, you'll just make him stronger. Having him get smashed by Ghidorah only for humans to airdrop a few, then he goes super saiyan and fires an atomic breath so strong it roasts the fucker completely.

Cave paintings are a clue. Mothra looks like he's being worshipped, Rodan is attacking humans but the big one is Godzilla vs Ghidorah so I bet the other 2 will play support.

But Monarch and the army are two different things, Monarch sided with G the whole time, and Serizawa is going to be in the movie as well

Maybe Mothra is a captive of Monarch for studying purposes yet Godzilla wants to kill her by instinct so they have to fight it. Mothra may become aggressive due to this and they leave Monarch no choice.

Who knows, but I can't wait to see it.

Godzilla is no better than Transformers.

Also, think they could tie-in Pacific Rim to the movieverse somehow?

those robots would need to be made a lot bigger and stronger to even survive for more then 5 seconds against godzilla.

even kong will need a power boost, because he already got fucked up by m60 bullets and a helicopter blade made him bleed.
godzilla would roast him with 1 atomic breath

>turns out there where multiple ghidora's in the past that nearly wiped out godzilla's species.
>only the biggest and strongest still lives and is coming back to earth

>Kong made the skullcrawler eat his vegetables
breddy gud

Jesus that's fucking grim

Kong was so close to achieving greatnes, and they fucked it all up, all because of cinematic universe buildup.
It should have been about vietnam vet Jackson hunting for giant monkey. This premise is so damng good, and they had to drag it down by Tom Hiddleston subplot.
All the monarh shit was pure cringe and "we have to save kong, he dindu nuffin" made me hit my legs and scream reddit.

shut up nigger

>made me hit my legs and scream reddit
lol autism a hell of a drug

G14 > Kong Skull Island

Loved them both tho

Can't wait for the Army VS Ghidorah fight scene

And by fight I mean mass slaughter

Was a bit of a let down you don't get to see that much graphic violence in Godzilla. Kong was fucking brutal in that regard.

With that many monsters, they have to show some dark shit.

do they not realize "kong is not the only king" sounds as much cheesy as saying "king kong"?

I'm so fucking sick of films pretending that it's bad to be cheesy.

Both of these were so empty and mind-numbing even for giant monster movies. Not like the cgi or action was good in either.

I like giant monster movies so its pretty disappointing.
Don't understand how people like this exist. Worse than most capeshit

they can't use the name "King Kong" because the character is copywritten. Anyone can use the name Kong like Nintendo does

I love how huge Ghidora looks and Godzilla's painting hints at larger spikes in the next movie. It also looks like his atomic breath is more beam like which is a plus. Wish we didn't have to wait until 2019.

>In the synopsis for Godzilla 2 it says Monarch is fighting Godzilla and Mothra

This. They need to get around copyright, but also tell the audience this is indeed King Kong. So you had the "Kong is King" hashtag and marketing phrase then "Kong is not the only king." phrase in the movie.

I refuse to believe this shit. So they don't have the rights for the king kong but they do have for skull island?

The rights to King Kong are absolutely fucked. It is a gigantic legal mess and has been since the 60s. There's a large section of King Kong's wikipedia article dedicated to "Legal rights."

Key points from it: (Cooper created King Kong)
>Universal still retains the majority of the character rights

>The Cooper estate (Richard M. Cooper LLC) retains publishing rights for the content they claim

>RKO (whose rights consisted of only the original film and its sequel) had its film library acquired by Ted Turner in 1986 via his company Turner Entertainment. Turner merged his company into Time Warner in 1996, which is how they own the rights to those two films today.

>DDL (whose rights were limited to only their 1976 remake) did a sequel in 1986 called King Kong Lives (but they still needed Universal's permission to do so).

>In 2017, Warner Brothers co-produced the film Kong Skull Island and in 2020 will co-produce the film Godzilla vs. Kong, after Legendary Pictures brought the projects from Universal to their company to build a shared cinematic universe.

>Japanese studio Toho licensed the character from RKO and produced two films that featured the character, King Kong vs Godzilla (1962) and King Kong Escapes (1967)

youtu.be/rqS30w4yWwM?t=8m4s

That's not the synopsis according to the official press release of the film:
>Humanity's existence hangs in the balance when the mighty Godzilla collides with Mothra, Rodan and the three-headed monster King Ghidorah.

Something weird I just noticed while doing some more research on this. The Kong: Skull Island officially licensed Funko Pop vinyl figure refers to Kong as King Kong. But I can't find any other officially licensed material calling him anything other than just Kong.

Well it was a reference to "King Kong", "King Ghidorah", and "King of the Monsters"

Someone post the Kong 5'11 and Godzilla 6'1 thing

Post your best posters
Minimalism preferred