/CANADIAN POL/ GENERAL - BAN ALL AMERICANS EDITION

Canada Ready to Receive 250,000 American Refugees in Case Trump is Elected President
worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-ready-to-receive-250000-american-refugees-in-case-trump-is-elected-president/

Will Canada Be Awash With Americans If Trump Becomes President?
huffingtonpost.ca/robert-waite/donald-trump-president_b_8828978.html

Shirtless Justin Trudeau accidentally photo bombs B.C. beach wedding
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/shirtless-justin-trudeau-accidentally-photo-bombs-b-c-beach-wedding-1.3710479

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-ready-to-receive-250000-american-refugees-in-case-trump-is-elected-president/
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/jobs/canadas-july-employment-figures/article31286881/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for how comfy nova scotia is

>Canada overrun by faggots, trannies, plus-sized women with hair of color, and sissies

Will you even notice?

>Killary fags will deport themselves

Fuck I hate canada. worst first world country out there, except maybe australia

Please don't ban me. I am respecting Prime Minister Trudeau's wishes that I remain in my own country, but promote Canadian values so that I can increase our standard of living to match yours.

I love Justin Trudeau and I love David Duke!!!

:)

Canadians are all faggots. Prove me wrong

get
out

Who /calgary/?

We don't deserve a thread. I didn't vote for trudeau. Leave me out of this
Oh Nova Scotia? So you're not even regular poor are you? Youre "my dad hung himself and I'm stuck shitposting in my mom's welfare shack basement" poor. You can't get a job out west can you? You still voted liberal didn't you? You're fat aren't you? You're proud for some wierd reason no one understands but you right? You're a sad sack fucking drunk, no social skills, no serious contacts, ever since you started being mad online your family's uncomfortable around you? Do you really think shilling is gonna turn your life around? Get fucked loser

Good please take them leafs. They are as useless as you all are, you'll male a perfect match.

>it's an otto figures out proxies episode

That's David Bowie you cuck.

Just came from BC bretty nice why is your air smell like moose shit and not freedom? Also can you actually Gas those Americans that come over for us?

dat last link doe

isn't it hypocritical of them to flee to canada rather than mexico

i mean thats why they're mad at trump right ?

>Canada Ready to Receive 250,000 American Refugees in Case Trump is Elected President
>worldnewsdailyreport.com/canada-ready-to-receive-250000-american-refugees-in-case-trump-is-elected-president/

Literally The Even Less Funny Onion.

What part of "BAN ALL AMERICANS" do you people not understand?

The part where we rule the world and you are nothing more than a fancy hate that sold all your gold off to jews? How much did Trudeau make off that btw?

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/jobs/canadas-july-employment-figures/article31286881/

Weedman is so dumb its starting to fucking hurt.

He must think the incredible regulated pot system is going to make the feds billions

Why don't they go to Mexico, because all countries are equal?

Prime Minister Frodo

We economic collapse soon. Prepare for the crumbling leaf.