What happened

What happened

Death by inflationl

YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF YOU DO

He acted like himself.

why does he care about that new ghostbusters movie so much

You broke him Sup Forums I thought you were love

There are 40 people that donate to him. that's like entire classroom and then some.

This nigger convinced people to give him $83 a month? wow

I can't even get subscribers to come from one youtube channel to another

it's the hill feminism may die on

His patrons are.

>not at $0

We don't even have carnivale threads anymore. That how little anyone cares about this fat fuck

Everything that inflates must eventually deflate

I have no words.

he doesn't even draw anymore, just tweet 24/7

>you may also like
>furry
>furry
>three more thing that look suspiciously furry

user is there something you wanted to tell us?

>Inflation calculator

I see what he did there

good thing the ghost isn't rainbow or it'll read that no gay ghosts allowed

>claims to be a feminist
>blatantly fetishizes lesbians

no matter how bad you are as a person or how bad your art is, if you have a fanbase you can probably get them to give you money.

Why are people so deluded into thinking feminism in the entire planet is decided by an American film?

Why would you want the mediocre remake to out-earn the original?

that's an average of $2.12 per person

Because they're desperate for attention and recognition.

Sad, really.

That's beyond retarded. In today's dollars, the original Ghostbusters would have cost $69m. The new Ghostbusters cost $144m. The old GB also didn't have a massive ad campaign and the advantage of being a franchsie.

Because they spent so much time and energy making a straw man argument that everyone who didn't like the Ghostbusters trailer is a misogynist.

Seriously, just look at all the shit James Rolfe got for simply saying he had no interest in seeing the movie to review it. And I'm not just talking about social media, people who get paid to write articles made him out to be the figurehead of the "bigoted nerd" stereotype that's become the great internet boogieman in the past 5 years.

So if the movie goes poorly... they might have to admit they were full of shit. They won't, they'll of course just spin it saying it's proof that western civilization is still inherently sexist for refusing to support a movie with a female cast, but they'll feel like assholes while doing so.

>the reception of a crappy reboot is the final, universal verdict on a wide-ranging social movement
How

also
>Geeks and Nerds are not a minority group
They're not, but you'd think he thinks so with how obsessed his is with writing comics where he, a poor nerd, is bullied by stereotypical frat jocks

>Doesn't want to inflate Ranma 1/2 characters

He at least has some honor in him.

It's really to strange to me how James' video wouldn't even have gotten so much controversy if Patton Oswalt hadn't given him shit on Twitter.

What happened to that guy? I wont blame it on his wife dying because he was starting to lose it way before that.

Even Patton Oswalt got on his case, because his wife has a cameo in it.

also stole a huey louis and the news song for its theme, ray parker got sued.

amazing how little it had going for it compared to fauxbusters

Oswalt is a fairly mainstream comedian with Hollywood ties. As much as they like playing the underdog, they do have a bit of a bullying nature.

>they'll of course just spin it saying it's proof that western civilization is still inherently sexist for refusing to support a movie with a female cast,

But Inside Out made gangbusters and that was based around 2 female leads (3, if you count Riley).

I'm not a fan, but the Hunger Games films show that female led action films are viable.

Maybe this Ghostbusters film just doesn't appeal to people because it's a remake that no one felt necessary.

>I refuse to inflate her because she's a robot and thus can't inflate

...And high school girls can? What the fuck kind of logic is that?

A more meaningful comparison would be by year-end box office rank. Ghostbusters was the second highest grossing film of 1984. The new one will have a tough time cracking the top 10.

Alita is a robot so she can't inflate?
She's the only one who could.

Wow that is just depressing

Probably a number of factors. Yeah, his wife died, and Ghostbusters was the last thing she worked on, so he was likely even more attached to that project than people who work in the entertainment industry usually are. Also, Hollywood cliques have always been full of themselves by showing off how much they care about progressive causes, but limousine liberalism is out of fashion, to really show you care you need to be a complete malcontent about it. It's what all the kids are doing.

The man himself is depressing.
I wouldn't be surprised if half of these donations were from people who enjoy watching him flail around like an idiot.

I'm friends with a ton of people faaaar to the left and they hate Dobson with the fury of a thousand suns.

>Not stuffing your fetish into every girl you can draw
Fucking nerd

There are no words

i love how every fucking time he mentions lupin the 3rd is to declare he read the arsene lupin novels

even though they're absolutely nothing alike other than the fact that they both star a thief named lupin

Not to mention the population of America has decidedly changed in the past 30 years.

>but they'll feel like assholes while doing so.

I guarantee you they won't.

If they thought like that, they wouldn't have made the argument in the first place, they'd have looked at the content regardless of the cast's gender and gone "well this looks like another shitty reboot"

Because American feminism is not the same as actual feminism. Feminism is a serious issue as long as there are parts of the world where clitorises are cut off and getting raped is a normal way to lose your virginity.

In America, it's whining. An American movie may very well kill American feminism and let us focus on actual issues for a few days.

No one is saying this movie will kill feminism world wide and most people don't even want that. They just want third wave American feminism to die.

sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be that sad and pathetic 24/7. Must be depressing

It didn't have to be this way. It's not like he never had the potential to improve along with an actual art education, he just chose to squander everything because of course he's doing everything right and it's the rest of the world that's wrong.

If he constantly actually worked on his art from the start he'd at least probably be employed as an artist for something(though nothing can save him in writing) right now.

As it is he'd rather spend his time whining about his life and trying to make it as a let's player.

how does he make a living?

That statement implies Dobson can draw

nobody has a clue

he's claimed to be too depressed to draw for like a year now

Apparently his parents are wealthy.

>tfw Illustrator
>tfw making $250 a day
>See this thread

Feelin' good nigguh

He really seems like one of those guys that didn't have any friends during high school or a life plan for when it ended.
He probably thinks he got picked on because of his interests, when it's more likely that he got picked on for being a sperg with poor social skills. Wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those kids that thought they were smarter than the jocks despite not taking advanced classes.