This is it boys

The globalists know that Hillary is a weak candidate. They are tired of her baggage. This story offers them a clean way to cut ties with her. She is physically unfit for office. It has teeth and it allows her to walk away virtually unscathed. KEEP DIGGING AND SHE WILL DROP OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXCWS7m06bE
wir-tecc.ipower.com/securiled/product_info.php?products_id=49
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sty0Bqzjs
youtu.be/NQBwkcEN7bU?t=17s
medium.com/@barb_kinney/heres-what-it-was-like-photographing-hillary-clinton-at-the-democratic-national-convention-3db8d9354ba0#.vrvjrv2a6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump oh shit

Massive seizure for Hillery when oh great kek?

I can see clearly now

K-kek?

carpe diem

It also gives Hillary a way to drop out and save face.

>debates trump
>lasts 5 minutes before stroke happens
>blinks rapidly while twitching head and gaping mouth making clicking noises
>black bodyguard uses syringe
>not very effective. Jpg
>millions watch hillary become a vegetable on tv
>"YOUR FIRED"

fucking hell

well memed sir

right now

cook that vegetable, Donald! Fire her!

cuck that vegetable

you had one fucking job, report for retraining

That black dude better get on a one way flight to russia before he gets "clintoned" by a falling barbell for allowing hILLary's meds to be photographed.

DELETE YOUR POST

1 4 / 8 8

this is it BUMP

Its time.

I really hope we get to see her seizure live

This is it!

HOLY KEK
HEAR
MY
REEE

DELET THIS

pic looks pretty fucking fake famalam, shouldnt the edges of "diazepam" be curved so that the "D" and "M" would be viewed from an angle.

I'm not an expert but my spider sense says it's shooped...

KEK WILLS IT
>STOP

Look at all the shit the woman behind fat black man is carrying is it a medics bag?

Me too. I'm seriously hoping for the tell-tale flutter of her eyes, her mouth being frozen in a rictus grin, and the unholy stench of her adult diaper filling up with the liquid funk of 40 thousand years, with Trump sidestepping the black medical handler rushing to her side to get the injection in, only to blow chow all over her North Korea style jacket.

Does someone have a better version of op's pic?

The digits! witnessed, and Kek accepts the offerings for the mayhem that WILL unfold!

>Saving thumbnails

Full baka.

REE WITH ME BLOOD BAG!

ZA WARLDOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>KEEP DIGGING AND SHE WILL DROP OUT
It is too close to the election. Who would the globalists use to replace her?

Please Kek, let her die.

We need this.

ho lee fuk

Bernie on a tight leash

Bernie is a commie! And a little old man with no backbone. No way, Jose.

I wonder how true to life that plot in the West Wing was. Old mate Bartlett got censured for defrauding the public for not disclosing he had MS during the election campaign. Would be topkek if accidentally Aaron Sorkin BTFO "liberals" with one of the biggest liberal propaganda shows in existence.

How is she too weak for the globalists?

>bengazi
>Libya
> supports TPP
>gun control
>more Middle East conflict

She's a globalists wet dream. And if they did this it would mean Trump wins, would would be worse than a weak Hilary for globalists. Literally makes no sense

Let's kill Hillary with memes

Not to mention she's done all these things and still have the pacifists, hippies and faggots wrapped around her finger

OH BOY

o shit

B L E S S E D

God that was terribly descriptive..

It turns out that might be flashlight

Sounds like a plan, Kek.

It's fucking Valium...as big a story as a politician taking Xanax.

I loathe the cunt, but what's the big story here?

Kek wills it. Hillary is shaking at the prospect of debates.

So I'm an epileptic and as far as I know, epilepsy is a very manageable condition. Personally I pop a few pills before the end of the day and I'm a perfectly normal human being. My seizures aren't triggered by flashes (In fact, most epileptic seizures aren't) and my pills don't give me side effects. Why would Hillary Clinton, having access to far better medication and doctors than my plebeian ass, need the epileptic equivalent of an epi-pen? I don't get it. Maybe if she had serious brain problems but wouldn't that be way more apparent than some occasional vocal gabs and weird behavior?

BLACKED

CHECKED, EVERY DUB IN THIS THREAD WEAKENS HER

There is evidence that she suffers from seizures.

That would be bad.

Praise kek. Meme magic is gonna kill her. We're growing stronger day by day.

Praise kek

The strokes dude

He's a big guy.

Like cercie's big guy

her seizures probably aren't due epilepsy but something far more serious. This would be something she obtained after hitting her head a few years ago. It means her brain is literally not at capacity due to injuries.

Different strokes for different folks

Is this guy some sort of doctor or handler? I get the feeling he's more than just secret service.

include me in the screencap

how much is this washed up bitch being paid to shill4hill

You sure it wasn't a flashlight like this? I think they are designed like that to hold with a pistol, but I can imagine him holding it prepared for a protester to start filming or some other bullshit.

Any better shots of this?

It's a flashlight. You can see him use it here

The green button image is likely a glow in the dark tip. Like this:

wir-tecc.ipower.com/securiled/product_info.php?products_id=49

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sty0Bqzjs
you tell me

lol no

This is even weirder, why does he need to use it

DELETE THIS

Autoinject, dude.

That's serious shit.

Nowhere near the same as popping a 5 mg. tab.

True, look how dark it is where Hilary walks. No doubt they needed a light source.

You're all retarded

youtu.be/NQBwkcEN7bU?t=17s

ITS

HIS

FLASHLIGHT

This is the lady that took the photo that is being spread around.

She took it as they were leaving after her speech.

>Man rushes to her aid with a flashlight while under stagelights
Doesn't add up user. They can carry more than one thing, but yes we need to look into this guy more

medium.com/@barb_kinney/heres-what-it-was-like-photographing-hillary-clinton-at-the-democratic-national-convention-3db8d9354ba0#.vrvjrv2a6

not sure why that didn't go. Photo is here

He seems very attached to that flashlight...

Wonder if anyone tries to troll her with a seizure using one of those tac flashlights with strobe function...

Saw this on the front page and thought this was going to be a thread about infiltrating a Hillary rally and flashing those really powerful strobe tacticool flash lights at her to induce a seizure

>Just follow the light, Hillary.

I think some user was saying in another thread that it's something they do for people that have trouble walking so they're less likely to fall.

Did you not see the darkness of the next room they are heading towards? I doubt they flicked the room lights on when Hilary entered, this isn't North Korea.

Yeah sure, he's just an avid cree q5 collector from Sup Forums /csg/.

Nice tag fag

I shouldn't have laughed.

But i laughed.

Its a flashlight famalams, unless you can prove otherwise

Why are you assuming a flashlight and an auto-inject pen are mutually exclusive?

New theory: He rushed the stage to make her feel protected. He's not her handler but her lover. Clinton is into the bbc.

Looks like it

He pulls it out, and tries to shine it in the dark room; doesn't look like it does much, though

Yeah, it's a flashlight

Prove it is. ;^)

what he's holding in op's pic is way to small to be the flash light.

Shut up she's crazy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEMEING THIS CAMPAIGN. WITH NO SURVIVORS

>its a flashlight

You guys are retarded, the video doesn't even show anything lighting up when hes ""using"" the flashlight.

The room is still dark as fuck.

Come on now.

Its either what everyones saying it is or something else...its defintiely not a flashlight though.

Why would he carry a Fleshlight? Is it for Bill?

oh fug