I'm a Hillary Clinton supporter (and not a "Oh I guess I'll vote for her to stop Trump" supporter, an actual supporter)...

I'm a Hillary Clinton supporter (and not a "Oh I guess I'll vote for her to stop Trump" supporter, an actual supporter). Ask me anything, and/or convince me to not vote for her

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thepoliticalinsider.com/top-official-set-testify-hillary-found-dead-breaking-news/
freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU.
youtube.com/watch?v=LleeozPWyZQ
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=epXVDEn3gsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DQCrIbTmitk
youtube.com/watch?v=nQus52COlSI
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/11-explosive-clinton-cash-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There probably is no hope for you if you're serious.
Or you are b8ing me.

Whatever the case

How can you be so blue pilled?

You support WW3? Because it's going to happen with her in charge.

And when everyone gets fucked over because of people like you, what will you say?

I'll bite. If she wasn't Hillary Clinton would she have been charged with a crime relating to her handling of confidential information? Or do you think she did nothing wrong at all?

Is it true that Mr. Kaine plans to steal Christmas? If so how does Hillary overcome this in the debates?

Not this shit again. Trying to get all friendly. Fuck off shill

You're either a shitposter and can't be reasoned with,

or completely far gone up the (D) asshole, and can't be reasoned with.

We'll see you in November.

Why support a known criminal with extremely shady surroundings of death and illegal deals to enemies?
Also what this guy said

>You support WW3? Because it's going to happen with her in charge.
So that's an okay thing to say but "Trump is hitler" isn't?

I'm a Hilary supporter as well.

Supported her in 08

Supported her for Senate in New York

Met her a couple times. She's one of the few politicians I know that aren't just bullshitting their way to the top and riding the work of their team;. she actually knows shit herself. And I've met a fair amount of politicians.

Is this legit? Can you fill me in?

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Thank you for selling your soul to Moloch,
It has been deposited in Hillary Clintons underground soulnado.

Special thanks from Bohemian Grove
(H00t H00t)

Do you have any credible reasons to believe she'll start WW3?

It's possible to mishandle a situation at a level that's not severe enough for prison time. I'm not going to say she didn't do anything wrong at all, that would be silly. But I also don't think that all mistakes should lead to indictments and having your rights taken away. I also think a lot of the comparisons people have drawn to "highlight the hypocrisy" are ridiculous and not at all the same situation

I'm sure you have, shlomo

Can someone post the link that has the list of all the shills CTR is paying?

I'd like to buy you some rope so you can more easily hang yourself come November.

what about e...emails...?

I really have. Rubio is a total tool. Doesn't put his team to work on Constituent rep shit like he should.

Schumer is also pretty bad at that, but he has the decency of pioneering something quite interesting with Hilary and then Gillibrand after. Basically, one Senator holds the power and the other deals with the minutia of being a rep. If you wanna hit Schumer, make sure an R is in the other seat. His entire operation will collapse in on itself. And if the dems grab the Senate, he'll be in as majority leader.

I'm a disney supporter.

I went to Disney land in 08

Supported goofy and in his movie.

My dad works at nintendo and he's one of the few employees that I know aren't lying when they say sonic is locked up at nintendo america's basement.
Oh I've met some CIA at Denny's.
Watch.Out.

Lol sure you have

>Shill
I fucking wish lol. I'm not being paid by anyone or aything to do this, and accusing everyone who has a different opinion of being a shill is extremely immature, and not even really an argument
>Extremely shady surroundings of death
This whole argument is BS. The Clintons are one of the most powerful couples in the world. Bill was president, Hillary could become president, they've both been in politics for decades. They are going to have THOUSANDS of people who have been associated with them. Hell, maybe even tens of thousands. A fuck ton of those people are going to be pro-Clinton, and a fuck ton of those people are going to be anti-Clinton. It's simple statistics though, When you have thousands upon thousands of people throughout the past four decades who have been associated with you professionally, there are going to be a few of them that die. Pointing at every person who died who could hypothetically have posed a threat to Hillary's campaign and saying "SHE'S KILLING THEM ALL!11!!" doesn't really hold up when you take into account the thousands of others that, y'know, haven't died.

How do you explain this?

Brave redditor attempts to facilitate AMA on Sup Forums for unknown reasons

And this

Is she a dyke

>Convince me not to vote for her.
If youre so fucking convinced that you should vote for her, then i assume you've researched her which would mean you've seen all of the same info as i have and your either ok with it or have convinced yourself its not as bad as it sounds therefore what in Kek's name makes you think anyone would have the ability to change your mind if facts could not?

Then you'd agree that Naval Reservist Brian Nishimura was wrongly convicted in 2012 for doing exactly what Clinton did.

Don't forget, in the months leading up to 9/11, every single person involved in the hijackings visited a Saudi diplomat's home near DC.
In the same timeframe, Hillary's aides were making multiple visits to the same diplomat. These visits stopped after the attack and the diplomat donated a fistful of cash to The Clinton Foundation.

If you're serious, why are you supporting a criminal who was exposed of rigging the system?

>On Sup Forums

Okie dokie

Canadian American here.
My gf and I will be voting for Hillary too.

>Ask me anything

Go back to rebbit shill

>do you have any credible thing to say about ww3
Yeah, why is she pushing so fucking hard with the red scare shit. She's warmongering

Hey not going to bother convincing you, just curious

Why do you believe we should topple Assad and what methods would you approve of in toppling Assad?

If we draw out the conflict to the point that ISIS continues to make gains in the region will you eventually decide that we should stop funding radicals in Syria?

thank you

How do you cope with her lying about what she turned over to the FBI? Reports are now coming out that an Iranian informant has been executed, likely in response to Iran discovering his spying via Hillary's unsecured server. The FBI said her server was less secure than GMAIL and was most likely hacked by any foreign country with a spy agency she came in contact with.

It's not a small issue.

A fucking leaf

>>Extremely shady surroundings of death
thepoliticalinsider.com/top-official-set-testify-hillary-found-dead-breaking-news/

So people are being killed by whatever just before testifying against her. I don't see how that's not pretty suspicious given how shady the Clintons already are.

And what about the rest of it? She is a known criminal that also has been exposed to having rigged and hacked the system against other runners.

Is your bull voting for hitlery too

Blood clot in her head

Trump wants to get along with russia, hillary doesn't.

are you kidding me? I've met tens of thousands of people during my lifetime. im sure you've met just as many people. Know the grand total of those that have had mysterious deaths associated with with us? 0

Why would you vote someone into the most powerful position in the world if they don't understand why a basic secure email sever is needed?

This is shit I knew in Grade School.

>Hitlery
Stop saying that

freebeacon.com/politics/here-are-10-more-examples-of-google-search-results-favorable-to-hillary/

How will you react when Hillary is thrown in prison, and Bernie Sanders becomes the nominee?

Hitlery hitlery hitlery

Here OP I'll try to discuss something relevant with you. She committed perjury plain and simple. Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU.
Furthermore she always dodges when someone asks her, "Why did you delete the emails if you had nothing to hide?"

Go back to plebbit

>Do you have any credible reasons to believe she'll start WW3?
Interestingly enough, wasn't it HRC who presented the "reset button" to Putin as a gesture of good faith? Do you find it at all suspicious that it's the Democrats really pushing this meme of Trump being a Putin plant forward? They're blaming everything on Russia. They claim that Russia hacked the DNC. They claimed that Russia hacked Hillary's personal email servers. They claim that Russia is working with Wikileaks to distribute these emails. They claim that Trump committed treason by telling Russia to obey the treaty that Bill Clinton signed with Russia, which states that the US and Russia are to share information on criminal cases with each other.

Clearly, they're really running on an anti-Russian sentiment right now. That's about all the fuel they have in the tank. Russia is the enemy. Now, isn't it ironic that it was Hillary's state department and the Clinton Foundation that played a vital role in the sale of uranium to Rosatom, ran by the Russian state? Do you see the hypocrisy in this?

As for starting more conflict throughout the world, the Clinton's have a long, documented history supporting the neocons. HRC, for instance, supported the Iraq war. She was also in favor of supporting the "moderate" rebels in Syria, and Rand Paul did a great job taking her kind to the woodshed over their support over "moderate" rebels without even resorting to conspiracy conjecture.

youtube.com/watch?v=LleeozPWyZQ

Unless you admit that you're a hawkish Democrat who agrees with PNAC, how do you support HRC? Moreover, does your support of HRC also reflect your true political stances on foreign policy? Meaning, do you also support HW and W as well? Remember, the Clinton's have been strong allies of the Bush family since the 80s.

shes literally insane

in theory her husband brung the masses the internet, i might consider if she makes VR not for babi's and actually have some red pilled intelligent user content on there for neets and spergers/savants. then again it doesn't matter who wins the election.

Why does her foundation give less than 10% of its donations to charity?

Why would you support someone the head of the FBI said was giving classified information to people without a clearance? Information so classified that even congress is not allowed to view it.

Why so butthurt about someone saying hitlery you daft cunt

0.03 cents has been deposited in your account

You are clearly a paid shill

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

"sad frog"

goddamn they couldnt even do the research to know he has a name, instead they just called him sad frog

people got PAID to make this horseshit

Do you think you could spare an hour out of your day to take a look at this film
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Hillary Clinton supporters are idiots just like Donald Trump supporters. I'll be voting for Bernie Sanders in November. Bernie will be the nominee once Hillary is thrown in prison.

It's better to watch the Mena Connection. It's a documentary from the 90s chronicling HW's and Bill's role in the Iran-Contra affair. This is why the Clinton's and the Bush's have a similar foreign policy. They are part of the same tribe, and Democrats don't want to admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=epXVDEn3gsQ

Listen to Ron Paul talking about Bill's foreign policy from 1998.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQCrIbTmitk

And, unlike some politicians like Sanders, Ron Paul was against war regardless of the letter in front of the person's name. When Bush did the same things, he was against it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQus52COlSI

Not knowing who made that image. How's high school? I'm glad summer is almost over

Hillary Clinton is a cheating bitch. She will be thrown in prison and Bernie Sanders will win the nomination.

Fuck Hillary Clinton for cheating in the primaries. I'll only vote for Bernie Sanders.

Hillary Clinton should be thrown in prison in general population for cheating in the primaries.

Hillary Clinton isn't the real nominee. Bernie Sanders is the nominee.

I agree with you, but calm your tits and stop posting over and over again.

Hillary Clinton is a motherfucking cocksucking cheating bitch\cunt.

Nice bait.

Here's a link to a better thread

We feel your anger man, but calm down. Turn that anger against Hillary and vote Trump.

Hopefully she doesn't short circuit again, but seems to be everyday now.

(note here the lack of OP response)

There's an arms race going on between U.S and Russia. The U.S is being very stubborn and refusing to keep the powers balanced. This is keeping Putin on the edge of his seat. Tensions are rising in the Middle East with our proxy wars. There have been Russian attacks on our resources, and vice versa. With Hillary in office, it will be Obama 2.0. She is against Russia, and will continue to escalate tensions until something takes place.

Hitlery

sage

project haties?

why do you support Hillary in the First place?

So check out what's been happening in Europe over the last year. Frequent terrorist attacks, Sweden becoming the rape capital of the world, German citizens can't even go to pools anymore, etc. Why do you think this happened? Because leaders thought being politically correct was more important than protecting their own citizens. Refugees have created chaos in Europe.

By September we will have brought in 10,000 refugees in the last year to the U.S. As of now we have barely over 7,500. You know how many of those refugees are Christian? 3. Only 3. The majority, over 7,000, are sunni Muslim which are overwhelmingly documented and proven over the last 30 years to be the most violent group of Muslims.

Why would we want to bring these people to the United States when we see in plain sight what is happening in Europe? Please ask Hillary Clinton. Because she wants to bring in more refugees at a higher rate than what Obama has done.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/

That right there is the reason I will not vote for hillary and pray that she will not be elected. I don't want to see this country become what Europe becomes in the next decade.

I have never gotten an answer on this from a Hillary supporter.
How do you feel about the fact that as secretary of state she was completely controlled by foreign interests and money? And how do you think this practice will affect our country when she is POTUS?
Examples are listed here from more mainstream sources:
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/11-explosive-clinton-cash-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/