Is he dying?

youtu.be/KuV-HofzOyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg
youtu.be/gMMl48jUgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=zgnpBeSqGqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg
what the fuck is he doing to his mother?
She seems zombified.

CWC suing Nintendo when?

He isnt but my dick is dying to split his butt cheeks

That thousand mile stare....
Shit I want to donate just to see her lively and happy again..

He is so whiny. I just want to punch in his face.
What the fuck is wrong with her.
>Chris-chan's mom
Well that explains that.

Why does he need money anyway?

Him and his mother are sick, he don't say what they have. But his mother needs some special pills

AIDS

The only thing he's dying for is more toys.
Literally what happened was a couple of people gave him big sums of money for nothing and he learned he could get more free money by begging for it online.

Now every time he needs a few more bucks he makes a half assed "please donate" video. Each of which involves less effort than the last. And every-time someone gives him money he responds with a backhanded compliment where he asks for even more.

To buy more legos of course

>CWC gave his own mother GRIDs

>What the fuck is wrong with her.
She's 74 years old, in poor health, and has likely started developing senile dementia. This is of course made worse by the fact that she spent her life driving away all her friends and family members so now the only person she has to help care for her is her lazy inept son.

Me bad want money now. Me sick.

Barbara's have asthma

youtu.be/gMMl48jUgyc

>he learned he could get more free money by begging for it online

How does this make him any different from Patreon?

> Christian Weston Chandler is creating DRAMA

What will he do when his mom dies? Kill himself?

>At least say something to me know that you are alive
>...

I thought Barbara had ass worms too. How come nobody has mentioned those yet?

Christ he's even more gross than usual. That fucking hairline, man.

Probably end up in jail for killing her, in his defense though, it probably was for the best.

I don't know if he has more toys or more autism.

Because he doesn't even pretend that people will get anything in return for giving him money any more. He used to have an online shop where you could order commissions and drawings and what not. He was really lazy and slow about filling them out and very quickly gave it up all together (the shops are closed and a lot of people who ordered from him didn't receive anything, or a refund). Nowadays he just makes really lazy youtube videos demanding various sums of money and has the audacity to complain when he doesn't get as much as he wants.

He'll rot away in the house for a few more years, desperately trying to restart his love-quest before dying from a severe heart attack in his late 40's or early 50's. No, he will not kill himself (at least not actively, I guess the inactivity and poor diet sort of constitute a prolonged suicide), be institutionalised, or become homeless.

Crawl back to her rotten dead vagina and cry until the body be cremated with him inside

I'm still betting on the CWC saga ending in a gigantic clusterfuck. Like, some crazy multi-murder situation you'd see on Fargo.

>be institutionalised

you don't know, do you

>the CWC saga ending in a gigantic clusterfuck
> "Ballroom Blitz" starts playing

>chris will never suck your dick for lego pieces

> Donations Required

then they're not donations

I do. He has been psychologically evaluated numerous times throughout his life and has been found to be "competent" every time. Even both times he was brought up on charges.

If he was going to live long enough to go senile it might happen then but he'll die from his poor health long before he gets the chance to be shoved into some old age home. He's not going to lose the house as the mortgage is paid off and despite his poor money handling skills he still pays all his bills on time.

People give him money to see what the hell he'll do with it next.

COMICS AND CARTOONS

We know what he does with it. He blows it on transformers toys, lego, and McDonalds. Then he begs for more. How entertaining.

Chris for Toyman in Suicide Squad 2

We talk about other comic creators' lives. Is this really any different? Especially since I think he started working on Sonichu again recently.

It'll probably end in in a fizzle.

Nobody will hear from him for a couple weeks/month, then a member of his paparazzi (an uploader/editor of the CWC wiki) will go to his house and found him dead in a pool of piss, shit, fanta, and LEGOs.

>Especially since I think he started working on Sonichu again recently.
No he hasn't. People tried to get him to make more, even going so far as to commission pages from him but he has long since stopped caring enough about Sonichu to actually work on it. These days he just wines about how Sega refuses to come to his house and make a Sonichu game for him while also complaining that his half brother refuses to give up his life and come take care of their mother for him so he can resume his lovequest.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgnpBeSqGqQ

HERES THE MEME

CWC is a comic book author you asinine clown