One genocide wasn't enough

One genocide wasn't enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marihueñu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOSTIA COÑO ONDA VITA LOBEZNO A TODO GAS JODER

See this is what I meant there's a plague that needs to be exterminated for the land to be cleansed and purified.-

>genocide
you rape them, making more babies, the only dumb here is you.

thats why we needed another to end all indios here lol

JALEO COÑO DE LA LECHE JOLINES ONDA VITAL TIO HOMBRE LOBEZNO MORO

t. moor rapebaby

>implying
Hahaha you fag never defeated us

t. rapebaby

Bring it on, we're not your average aztec.

Daily remember that you were fucked by badass Chichimeca warriors for 40 years until peace treaty was signed
Not every tribe in Mexico was like aztec faggots

Depict him as he really looked like.

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIREEEEEE!!!!

more like Zamorano

t.larping latino who hates everything spain related

lmao keep being obsessed with us gallego

These Chilean retards unironically believe they won a war against us.

The only thing the Mapuches did was maintain some grade of independence in their fucking mountains while from time to time going down and murdering villagers and farmers as a guerrilla, in open battlefield we absolutely destroyed you.

What do you think that happened to Lautaro?

I will be posting the succession of the Mapuche wars and the battles that happened until the defeat of Lautaro.

We start with a massive Spanish victory.

Piruw atiy paypata allin!

Another crushing victory.

First Mapuche victory (over 55 spaniards)

Second Mapuche victory over 170 spaniards (88 spaniards dead, 2000 mapuches down)

Take your frustration to France or Britain. It isn't our fault that your nation is irrelevant in Europe.

Dealy remember that my ancestors took the shit out of each other for forty years
The amerindian side won

>cherry picking this hard
I can do it too fag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marihueñu

>The Spanish attack broke the first Mapuche lines, but the quick action of the third group maintained the Mapuche position. Later, the wings of this division began to attack the Spanish flanks, and the fourth division attacked from behind. After hours of battle and the loss of their artillery, only a small group of Spanish were able to retreat after a desperate fight to break through the Mapuche that blocked their escape in their rear.

Third Mapuche victory and destruction of Concepción. (70 spaniards + indio allies vs. 4000 mapuches)

What genocide tho hernan cortes married amerindians and raised them in spain where they lived priviliged lives.

I already posted it

Starts the Spanish counter-attack, beginning of the end for Lautaro, crushing victory for the Spanish troops.

Aren't Chileans largely the descendants of non-Mapuches that the Spanish raped?

Final defeat of Lautaro and his revolt crushed.

why would you take pride in raping a genociding a primitive civilization that literally did nothing to you

He didn't really do any of that, he's just a nerd on his dark room

which makes it even sadder

One plague wasn't enough.

The only one that needs to be genocides is you for not producing anything of value ever since your inception: allergic to work, stagnant and short-sighted mentality incapable of long term planning, irrelevant culture that has nothing of value to offer compared to Southern European fellows, produced ungovernable and decadent empire that ended in a collection of failed colonies after a civil war between fellow greedy and incompetent Spaniards, incapable of self-governance...

No, most Chileans are descendants of mapuches, but not of araucanos (Lautaro, Caupolican and pretty much every other relevant mapuche), which were the ones who keep fighting all the time against Spain

Daily reminder that all the great Spaniards of valuable genetic stock choose the adventurous lifestyle and left the peninsula to create and develop a new world in the Americas. While the useless, the cowards and the weak stayed in the old world and gave birth to the pathetic and decadent stock which composes the modern Spanish population.

I'm better than your pathetic high estrogen, average IQ, unemployed, 175cm height self in every conceivable way, the only thing that spaniards genocided was the greatnest of Spain.

it's the other way around you historylet

No it's not

el peruANO

post anal

We come mostly from the mix between Spaniards and North/Center amerindians (Picunches), which were mostly peaceful natives, especially in comparison to those below the Araucania

>this is what rapebabies and criollo scum believe

>be from irrelevant country
>argue with other irrelevant country over wars that happened half a millennia ago

>stagnant and short-sighted mentality incapable of long term planning

LO DICE UN COLOMBIANO

>irrelevant culture

Fíjate si es irrelevante que estás hablando español

>ungovernable

Porque colombia siempre ha sido governable

>failed colonies

Entonces admites que eres un fallo de nacimiento

I fucking love Spain. I don't belong in this continent of indios and Africans

>speaking spanish
embarrassing

t. pic related

so mapuches were all the native americans in chile? i thought it was the name for a specific group, the one you called araucanos

ah yes, the famous """""""""""""""""""iberian""""""""""""""""""""""" congolombian

hod did chile manage to conquer araucania?

why was the spanish empire so based?

there were several but some dumbfucks started referring to a family of them simply as mapuches, which included mapuches, picunches, tehuelches. etc

>valuable genetic stock
>mestizo

kek

el colombiANO

Its fine. We can take pride in the h'white man's demographic suicide.

with the weapons the UK gave us to fight the peruvians and bolivians

Absolutely embarrassing. KYS and give your land to Brazil.

I'm actually unironically IBERIAN, you little dips

when will you provide pics?

Not all, only the ones who talked mapudungun or a variation of it

*fucks donkeys*
Heh, nothin personnel kid

>Brazil is half black but has an IQ of 88
>Colombia is 88% Mestizo but has an IQ of 84

Blacks are smarter than ColombiANOs

>Colombia is 88% Mestizo
NOOOOOOOOO DON'T SUMMON HIM

Okay here's a pure blooded amerindian alpha

>88% mestizo
That’s actually wrong. Colombian is 49% mestizo afaik

what the fuck do you even have to mix to get that result?

>el mestizaje es inherentemente inferior geneticamente
>implicando que soy un mestizo color mierda
Que buena suerte que consideres que el mestizaje es malo, siendo el reverendo indio auquenido que eres

A peruvian and an angel

>el peruANO se cree blanco
AAAAAAJSKDJASKJDKASJDKSAJKDJASKDJKSAJDKJASKDJSAKDJKASJDKSAJKDJSAKDJSAKDJKASJDAS

I really hope most of it is just black legend. Learning about the conquest of the New World is so fascinating yet horrifying. Those primitive tribes got absolutely BTFO'd, especially the Taino.

Colombia is also Black and Brazil is whiter

It was a complex process. Since the colonial times the bio bio served as a definitive frontier , with various skirmishes between both sides. The government started to launch expeditions at the end of the XIX Century for colonizing space and stuff, and needless to say, because of the belligerent nature of the colonization the natives got relegated and didn't felt properly "integrated", which is why there are still issues on that part till nowadays.

What do you mean?

Yes Brazilians on average have both more European and African Blood than Colombian and less indio blood

>Brazil is whiter

I find that extremely hard to believe. I'd say 90% the people here as at least one or two black ancestor.

>ITT: ¡no, TU eres el indio!

>los reyes promovieron el mestizaje
>pensar que ninguno de tus ancestros se tiro a una india o a una negra

parala

I like being indio. When I traveled to Spain and California I felt very unique.

ajajsajsakskasjajaj

>indio
>California I felt very unique.
>implying

he's somewhere between 50% and 99% native but not quite

The only South Americans I see around here are quite ugly, primitive looking and rarely over 1,5m tall. I really don't see any reason to keep them around or spend any public money in supporting them.

Have you ever been on California though? It's full of blanquitos.

> todos los congos son ceron, incluso yo

Eres Karim?

Stop it mommy

El HaitiANO

al menos todos son calvos y color caca

ese es un congo de Sup Forums? no el creo que es descendinte de siriolibaneses. Yo descendiendo de Ibericos y Frnaces del sur de acuerdo a mis apellidos, asi le arda el culo a la mayoria de latinos marroncitos de este subforo

>is all for keeping muslims around though

top 7 personalidades de ceron

>se cree blanco
>le da miedo proveer fotos porque sabe que es mentira

Aja pues yo no tengo motivos para dudar asi que te creo.

el chileno promedio es mas oscuro que el colombiano promedio. A nadie le importa la opinion de alguien que nunca ha salido de su propio pais y cree que el resto son iguales a el

t. africano

quise quotearte:

Subi una foto el otro día, vos mismo me pediste que me toara una foto afuera no te acordas?