ITT we discuss movies like Reddit discusses movies

ITT we discuss movies like Reddit discusses movies

But i don't know how Reddit discusses movies

ITT we discuss movies like Sup Forums discusses movies

*lets black man have sex with my wife*

epic for the win flick but it needed a dance off scene

I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out it's shitty layout and commenting system before I said fuck it and came back here. That was over 5 years ago. I legit have no idea why Sup Forums obsesses over that fucking place.

my top 5 movies:

5. The Avengers
4. The Godfather
3. Fight Club
2. Pulp Fiction
1. Citizen Kane

That being said, I'm legit optimistic about the things we're making now and how many boundaries we're pushing. Like, you know Rick and Morty? It's funny as fuck and can you imagine how upset people would've been if it'd aired in the 90s (not dissing the 90s though).

neo-Sup Forums is reddit so nothing would change

you're about 4-5 years too late for this joke, faggot

Sup Forums is not for discussions, Sup Forums is for shitposting

Baby Driver was so fucking phenomenal, I can't wait to see what Edgar Wright has in store next!1!1!1!1!1!

It's a circle-jerk based on dad jokes.

I hate when people fight over Marvel and DC, can't we just like enjoy both? They're both amazing companies with amazing films.

It's such a neat concept. At a few moments, I had convinced myself that the random sounds I was hearing in the theater were also syncing up to the music.

I hate when people fight over Marvel and DC, can't we just agree that all capeshit is trash?

Was it kino?

Logged in just to upvote this.

Inglorious Bastards. Favourite Tarantino movie by far. Christoph Waltz blows me away every time I watch it

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

Typical reddit response.

Ironic or otherwise, faggots like you killed Sup Forums. I hope you are happy.

About time Leo got a oscar. Can't believe it took this long, he's my favorite actor, amazing in everything he does.

I watched Spotlight this week. Holy shit, what a powerful and somber film. The whole movie is amazing, but by far the most impactful moment was at the end when the screens roll with the hundreds of cities and towns where abuse was uncovered. That gave me chills.

This actually triggered me. Fuck you.
Upvoted, couldn't agree more, amazing film, really deserved the oscar win.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
I wanted to watch a Wright film to prepare for Baby Driver. It's an interesting film. When the first fight scene happens, you're presented with a choice: 1. check out 2. ride off the rails with it. My GF did the former, I the latter. I don't know exactly how to interpret the events of the movie, but it was a blast. Mainstream comedies are so tough for me to enjoy but I definitely found this one consistently funny.

you're new here obviously. Sup Forums has always been 90% shitposting 10% actual discussion. open any thread, guaranteed the post with the most (you)'s is a shitpost and the most sensible post will have no (you)'s. just look at the catalog, 90% shitpost threads, like THIS one.

i don't use reddit, never have, but their upvote system looks like it promotes actual discussion and shitposters usually get ignored/downvoted.

>absolutely nothing changes

it's actually the best. unironically.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I only have one upvote to give but you sir are a scholar and a gentleman with good taste. I see what you did there, some men want to watch the world burn. This will get buried but...I'll be in my bunk.
Edit : a word

>Edit : a word

Man, do they really do that?

Let's get schwifty! xD

Oh man, I went to see that with my GF last week. Really didn't get the name of the movie though lol? Who were they trying to market that to? Anyway, we both loved it. My gf thinks the driver is super hot haha. I loved the action sequences, I haven't seen a car chase that good since di Niro in Ronin (1997).

I absolutely cannot stand pretension.

"I watch movies pre-Star Wars" like wow can you be more of a tryhard??

Is it because Sup Forums doesn't discuss movies?

OP said Reddit not 2009-era Sup Forums

Amigo, reddit's voting system encourages stale dad jokes and "look at me" posts. ANYTIME someone puts out a good comment that gets a lot of traction, it instantly gets grabbed by every hanger on looking for more votes.

Let me check rotten tomatoes before I form an opinion.

yeah you're the exception and yet you still stay here and don't just leave :^)

Here's a thread you might enjoy

Would give you gold but i already spent all of my money on avocados

Does anyone have the screencap with the definition of reddit when used as an article? I think it was a Rick and Morty thread.

Go back to Sup Forums, tourist!

Yeah, how tf do you even find subreddits for the things you're interested in? Even if your like, "I love xyz thing" you still have to know the exact name of the subreddit before you can actually get there.

Rey is totally a Kenobi

downvoted to eternity, not even god can find your comments now, he is not even real HAHA praise Allah

>how Reddit discusses movies
This is the top comment so I'm going to reply to it so that my post gets the most visibility. I'm also going to only quote part of your post and say something punchy that will get me upvotes, because I'm not actually interested in having a conversation with you. That's why I reply in a way that suits my personal agenda and ignore anything that is conducive to actual discussion.

up voted for relevant username!

>I hate when people fight over ____ and ____, can't we just like enjoy both? They're both amazing ________ with amazing _______.
- Reddit on anything

The DCEU is good

fight club is such an underrated movie! i feel like i'm the only one that "gets it" though, i think it goes over a lot of people's heads.

>every subreddit is /r/cuckold

you don't know much about reddit, do you?

I can't believe how the political messages in _____ are so relevant today.

Daily reminder that the Marvel subreddit has twice the subscribers as the DC subreddit
Go fuck urself and have a downvote

the self fellatio community sounds better

I do think [insert opinion]

Why the fuck do they start every sentence with "I do think"

Its a copy paste comment that can be used on any topic which is guaranteed plenty of upvotes because of how conflict averse and non committal redditards are.

Another typical conversation:

>I just bought a [insert cringe fandom item] for my girlfriend as a 10 year anniversery gift. [Cringe fandom] is a really big part of our relationship
>10k upvotes
>one person points out that its pretty sad to have Rick and Morty as the only thing keeping your relationship going
>100000 downvotes
>LOL you are the sad one having to bring others down
>10000000 upvotes

I sometimes go on reddit because it can be a nice compilation and easy source of news and updates, especially regarding video games, but whenever I see shit like the above I have to leave. Last time it was some guy who literally had a custom made Hearthstone ring box for his wedding. Redditors are the ultimate man children.

>reddit's upvote system promotes actual discussion

great bait

I have a Firefox addon that lets me block certain things on a web page and one of the things I use it for is hiding the number of upvotes a comment has. I find I enjoy that site a lot more when I don't know how many idiots agreed with an idiotic comment.

>post something stupid on this filthy chin
>...
>"Why don't you go back to le reddit newfag DUDE

>go to reddit as told
>never been there
>what is this infamous DUDE REDDIT Sup Forumsirgins talk about
>prepare myself for abrasive insults and study up on baiting and double baiting
>stumble on a programming/tv subreddit
>discussion don't devolve to arguments and mindless name calling
>everyone has terse and strait to the point comments with stale humor
>get all my question asked

>mfw spend a few weeks there
>mfw actually achieve something productive
>mfw learn something

>...
>got tired and came back for the cunni

What went...right?

With how Donald Trump is running the country it's like we're living in George Orwell's novel "1984".

Am I the only one that actually liked ____?

how many younglings did he kill? surely there must have been many more younglings than the ones shown

its 1984 and idiocracy all together, I hate this country. At least we have rick and morty to illuminate our minds

Is there any fictional character that better represents reddit than Brian Griffin?

I watched a few family guy episodes yesterday, and although I think the show is generally badly written, in a way the writers have perfectly captured the annoying pretentious pseudo-intellectualism that is the redditor.

>That's why I reply in a way that suits my personal agenda and ignore anything that is conducive to actual discussion.
but that's Sup Forums

yes

Rick from Rick and Morty

Brian only becomes insufferable liberal mouthpiece from around season 5

Rick isn't anything like a redditor, he's just what they wished they could be.

Unpopular opinion here but...

*braces for downvotes*

I think Rick and Mortey is the best show I've ever seen.

LITERALLY THIS!

Not a retarded leftist redditor, but I would have posted Trump demanding a safe space at the theater, a perfect, unanswerable response.

Are there really people on reddit who put Avengers in their top five? I really doubt that.

Fuck off nigger, if you liked so much you could have stayed there.

Nigger

Nice try, hothead.

Does anyone have the Yuengling edit of this?

>>LOL you are the sad one having to bring others down

This. Don't they know that the cool kids are the ones who constantly shit all over anything and everything? praise kek

>ITT: fa/tv/irgins finally reveal that they were redditors all along through their sheer knowledge of what characterizes reddit and desperately trying to justify how they aren't reddit due to being Sup Forums AS FUCK
Not even the least bit surprised desu. Only underaged faggots trying hard to fit in think this shit hole and the upbote shithole are mutually exclusive.

This has been spreading to Sup Forums too

>people who care someone visits both sites
OMG

downvote

YOU FUCKING NIGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRR

>hotheads

no there's some ironic phrase they regurgitate, I've recalled it as I have been typing.

>i accidentally a word

we did it reddit

fucking hotheads get off my board

>tdkr
kek

I never thought about how much I've seen this comment.
Just another of the many reasons to not post in their comment section.

he was a good friend xD

>Implying that they've actually read books that aren't made for children
Duuuuuude, it's totally like Star Wars! We rebels have gotta beat the evil Empire! XD

Hey guys I just saw this movie called Taxi Driver! Freaking crazy! I was discussing it with the guys at the office and they've never heard of it, neither has my wife of five years. What did you guys think? Pretty crazy huh??

I said it LOOKS like it does. I have no idea desu. The formatting and posting system is too weird for me to understand, but I see there's a lot less shitposting than here. Only time I've used reddit is to find MEGA links for movies, which I found from googling. I also found a good "movies on youtube" thread on there through google.

i've got nothing against the place desu, but i certainly won't be joining.

Is that the one with Danny DeVito??

Storytime, guys: just got back from seeing Captain America vs. the someorother and holy eff'n bacon for the win, Batman.

I go into popular films with a positive state of mind.

you have to know your enemy
people like you are worse because you're just a follower, you haven't seen how fucking awful reddit is

>250
>The Cuckold

Lmao

It's easy, just post normally but always add exclamation marks!

Wonder Woman was a great movie.

>too weird for me to understand
Either a stupid meme or people are this dumb.
Comments are auto arranged according to votes. You can also set it by newes/oldest post. Responses stack directly beneath the original comment and are then arranged according to votes or however you set it. So weird.