If PRISM, Operation Northwoods and MKULTRA are what they're willing to let you see...

If PRISM, Operation Northwoods and MKULTRA are what they're willing to let you see, imagine what they aren't letting you see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc
youtu.be/CmymOlxoh-E
youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8
youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ
realityuncovered.net/blog/2011/07/famous-black-triangle-ufo-a-fake/
youtube.com/watch?v=pKnDQ2qDuwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=RHebYuDPgxM
youtu.be/BtSYjgmyHRc?t=68
youtu.be/iezJY74GsX8?t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=rfBdPKxk35k
vimeo.com/132187335
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3186070/pg1
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2541523/pg1
youtu.be/xgIVzSjLJ_U?t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you might find out that this is a prison for immortal beings

i ssen one of those 1993 in lancs

look up phoenix lights

imagine a stealth bomber type plane with F-35 take off

my mom saw one of these back in 1968 in the hills of Costa Rica. Made no noise and the light was as bright as the sun.

i saw one in 2009 in england

Saw one in 2009 near Fresno, CA. Noiseless, no vibrations and moves super fast. What the hell are these things?

>imagine what they aren't letting you see.

Energy and propulsion technology far in advance of liquid fuel rockets(70 year old tech by the way, you think better shit hasn't been invented?) because the economic paradigm of oil and fiat money is what controls the planet, and if this shit came out their reign would end.

What?

Let's here some theories then.

I'm open to compelling arguments.

Also, any good fiction based on this stuff?

what sin did I commit please tell me

is it that I forgot what I did why I am punished?

My great-grandpa saw one of these in the '40s. He was a guard at a Gulag.

>willing to let you see
They were not willing to let anyone see PRSISM. Without Snowden we would still be get called tinfoilers for referring to a program exactly like it called Echelon.

This, the reality around you. You are in a prison for immortal beings.

You are not allowed to remember this or you would naturally try to escape (and possibly succeed). Instead we will tailor lessons to your particular crimes to teach and rehabilitate you. Once you are sufficiently rehabilitated, you will be allowed to rejoin the rest of us in proper civilization.

You will soon forget this message, so we are not worried. Also, try not to think too hard on your fears - punishment takes many forms.

>the light was as bright as the sun
how the fuck did she manage to see its shape then ?
wasnt she dazzled ?

check filename and google it

woah......

Actually we are in eden, and you are told it is a prison so you don't try to break in. It is you who is without the light. You are not being punished though, you just didn't make the cut. Only the finest immortals get to enjoy bacon double cheeseburgers and cold beer.

>you will soon forget this message

Haha you can't stop me, I screenshotted your post

she saw the shape before it hovered directly over her and her mother for an unknown period
of time

she remarked that it was delta shaped

alien technology

youtube.com/watch?v=BtSYjgmyHRc

holy shit the madman

Thread theme
youtu.be/CmymOlxoh-E

Jeez. That's grim. So we're stuck here forever?

Not really. People don't really pay much for oil or energy anymore.

Most people pay taxes or a loan to a bank. Those are the transactions most archetypal of control to me.

An invention which would threaten them would be currency related. Mainly the control of credit. Whoever controls credit controls the world.

The Fed controls credit. Bankers control the Fed.

America is an oligarchical system whereby the banks pick and choose which companies succeed and fail more than the market. A few corporations get big through grassroots effort (I don't think the QuikTrip guy is apart of the system for instance, or any other privately held companies).

But virtually every publicly held corporation is at the mercy of those who own so much capital that it dwarfs any other privately held corporation. These banks have 10 trillion dollars in assets under management and are provided interest-free loans from the Fed, which then turn around and loan that money with interest. They literally make money out of nothing.

An ideal system would be a government bank which makes loans directly to the people with or without interest. Your interest rate is tied to how likely you are to make payments back. SO larger corporations and banks which receive loans would have higher interest rates than individuals starting their first business.

Right now the system is reversed: the most powerful people pay little if any interest on the money they receive from the Fed, and then turn around and loan that money out at exorbitant interest rates.

I call this floating-interest rates. The problem is there'd be a lot of overhead through means testing. But I think that automation of personal finance records will reduce that overhead.

dude dont be a faggot. just jimmy the damn alabaster door open on your "cell" thingy

>higher beings in proper civilization have the time and means to tailor specific life lessons to 8 billion immortal beings on "planet earth" all at once

Nah, that's dumb.

Operation Mockingbird was much more active and effective than the Northwoods mock up scenario.

Livestock isn't being punished, it is being molded into something more useful for much greater beings at it own detriment, nothing personal, your energy is just delicious.

I can actually confirm thay these most likely exist. Because i saw one as aa child circa 2004, it was totally silent and i could have swore it was alien spacecraft. It was at night, and triangular and the dots were identical as clockwork to the photo pictured on ops post.

>The Fed controls credit. Bankers control the Fed.

Yes, and the 5 largest banks that make up the fed own the 5 largest oil companies that make up OPEC(which forces the world market to only use US dollars to buy oil)

Don't underestimate the oil dependency. No matter how cheap it is, they still control all of the market share. All of the money still goes to them. If people didn't need to use oil they'd be free in ways that we've never seen.

Not to mention the science behind how truly advanced propulsion works. Ivy league physicists are a fucking joke next to what is being researched underground.

I'm willing to bet they've tested many things on unwitting innocent humans. There's no limit to who they have to kill to keep things from being exposed.

I firmly believe if they have to kill 2 billion humans to accomplish their objectives, they would do it.

>implying it takes a lot of time to execute an algorithm based on your genetics, epigenetic and chemical makeup, and a few other quick observations.

youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8

He said tailored and specific, not generalized and estimating

saw something like that in el salvador, a small miner town here in chile, like in 1990. it was fast as fuck, spinned on its axis and was surrounded by a cloud like texture.

after it dissapeared i looked at my surroundings and there were tens of people in the street looking at the spot in the mountains where it vanished.

TRUST NO ONE
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Yes and I said it was an algorithm tailored directly to measured genetics and epigenetics, not based on guesses about possible genetics and potential bloodwork.

All I'm saying is that if we got off oil, which the average American pays little if anything for compared to the rest of the world, they'd still make the majority of their money due to the fact that they receive money for nothing and loan it out with interest. Interest is primarily how the bankers make money. Their subsidiary companies are just jewels in the crown.

I come from an oil family and these guys are basically competing for contracts from the government, including overseas contracts - the government chooses which company drills where and controls what overseas pretty closely. They pick the winning company based on campaign contributions mainly.

Things the oil companies do are financed by the banks, but there is a level of insulation between the oil guys and the finance guys. If oil stopped being profitable then the banks would wash their hands of it. I don't see anybody artificially propping up the demand for oil.

We tried to install a solar panel at home and it was a pain in the ass and not very efficient. When the efficiency of solar reaches a certain point, the banks and the oil companies will just buy solar panel companies. They will always be in control no matter what, because Americans are literally sheep who worship the aristocracy that dominates them, as well as the whole "system". You cannot say a bad word towards this sort of "capitalism", and you have crooked people like Warren Buffett, extolling the benefits of the oligarchy, lamenting the differences in tax payments and talking bad about inherited wealth, when in fact he has done suspiciously little to actually promote tax reform and has given his children a billion dollars each. He's also a huge HIllary supporter and for good reason. Especially since he bought 10% of Wells Fargo recently.

Solar or oil, these guys will always be in control. Most people are suspicious of charismatic outsiders talking about wealth redistribution.

A FUCKING LEAF

I guess that works, but 8 billion is still an insane amount and probably very "expensive" for them in whatever medium they use as value

Sheeeeeit I wonder what the fuck I did. Probably raped some hot alien ass.

I shit you not i saw a TR3B not even a week ago, hovered in the northeastern part of the sky then flew south very slowly.

This. Google the petrodollar and lybia and gaddafi.

(And greenbacks and the reichmark if you wanna get crazy.)

Yes but its just combinations of genetics and an algorithm based on that alone could support hundreds of trillions of unique combinations for each potential human DNA arrangement.

Plausible. Cheers user.

That photo was taken during the Belgian Wave in 1989

holy shit this was interesting, especially about element 115

Cheers to you as well even if your life is just a chemical reaction and you will never really understand it.

glad you like it, ive tried to show that to as many people as are willing to listen with an open mind. I highly suggest you watch it all and this other interview as well
youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ

as far as im concerned its fact until someone can synthesize 299 ununpentium to disprove it

And it turned out to be a hoax too

realityuncovered.net/blog/2011/07/famous-black-triangle-ufo-a-fake/

How can you escape a prison that has no walls, nor does it need any because the prisoners know not of its existence?

>implying every person on earth is a real being
>implying simulation theory isn't real

I'll tell you right now to be skeptical of him and of ANY people speaking about ayy lmaos being 100% real. The UFO phenomenon is real, they're real craft. I don't know if they're aliens though.

There's strong evidence to suggest that the ayy hypothesis is cover for (((government/NWO/Globalist))) fuckery.

So. Take that with an enormous grain of salt. If you found that interesting though, you should look up John Lear and this other guy called Phil Schneider. Be skeptical of both.

Generally good information on everything can be had from a man named William (Bill) Cooper. Almost everything he's said seems to be true, to a large extent.

>imagine what they aren't letting you see

confirmation that Ted Cruz's daddy popped a cap in JFK

It's that demiurge bullshit again.

>psshht, nothin' personal, kid
Sure edgelord, sure.

Have you seen edgar fouche?
He talks about the tr-3b specifically.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKnDQ2qDuwk

I saw one minus the middle light rotating in 2007 over my suburb

If this is eden then why does it feel so much like hell

ALSO...

Lloyd Pye's presentations and discoveries on the "starchild" skull and (most important IMO) on human evolution and genetics. His hypothesis seems sound overall to me.

BUT as I said before, be skeptical of the alien hypothesis. I myself am undecided.

I wish this was true. Then life would have some purpose.

he included elder protocols in his book, and it is a proven forgery

Do you have the one about robots capturing humans and trapping their brains inside a hallucination of pure torment? Because that's how I feel some times.

ill check him out, the reason i like lazar is because of his explanations and to be fair he puts his own disclaimer that hes just relaying what was told to him personally . The knowledge and straightforward presentation without any bullshit is what is convincing to me.

ill check it out

Who did? Bob Lazar? What are Elder Protocols?

Who took all the German researches and researchers after WWII? I mean come on guys...No one seems to ask the right questions.

Dude everyone knows about Operation Paperclip.

>The TR-B came out in the 70's

You should see the jump room to Mars we got now. That would really make your head spin.

where do you think you are? have you actually read the protocols? regardless of it being a "forgery" or not if you have eyes and a brain you can look around you and see its principles in action

Ye mam overcook the hotpot?

Are you referring to something called the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"? I just did an internet and found that. Is that what you mean? Is there a tl;dr? Are they accurate?

Ingo Swann too.
His book "Penetration" is worth checking out if you buy into the remote viewing stuff.
He talks about a few encounters with ufos and how he was hired to confirm moon bases via through viewing.
There are legit declassified documents proving the government researched remote viewing, but who knows if it was actually successful.

They teleported earth. We used to be outer edge of Sagittarius spiral arm, now we're middle of arm other side of galaxy and near super massive black hole at galactic center instead of outskirts of galaxy. Search old maps 1999 and before all say same thing. newer maps we moved to orion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash-Landrum_incident

read them, remember they were written over 100 years ago and think over your life and everything you know about the modern culture and be your own judge of whether or not they are a forgery

John Lennon's song Watching the Wheels probably got into your mind subconsciously...

While a lot of people here are probably extrapolating too far, I'm sure, technologically. the black project stuff in the military is probably a few decades ahead.

I'd be willing to bet that the NSA has probably had a quantum computer for some time now for example. There might even be genetically engineered superhumans, or at least clones, walking about already.

But Im not going to buy into the whole alien quarantine thing.

>be skeptical of the alien hypothesis. I myself am undecided.
Well then you're fucking retarded, if you actually watched listened to Lazar's shit he explains it with surprising clarity

youtube.com/watch?v=RHebYuDPgxM - 911 receives ufo calls, operator then calls National Weather Service who is the recorded to be tracking objects traveling at extreme speeds
6:15 is the start of the operator's call to the Weather Service

youtu.be/BtSYjgmyHRc?t=68 - Physical explanations of the craft and how they work
youtu.be/iezJY74GsX8?t=57 - Bob 25 years later interview
youtube.com/watch?v=rfBdPKxk35k - Misc. Lazar

vimeo.com/132187335 (skip to 5:00)
Los Alamos physicist says he remembers Bob there and that although he doesn't believe in aliens, that what Bob said in his technical descriptions are fine and do not conflict with known physics, that they are entirely possible.

Element 115 was synthesized in 2003. It has none of the properties claimed in the video. Also, Bob Lazar never went to the schools he claimed. Interesting? Yes. Full of shit? Also yes.

Please see:
and in particular
>The UFO phenomenon is real, they're real craft. I don't know if they're aliens though.

its almost like its possible to have different isotopes!

It doesn't work like that. Your logic is flawed.

Things like MKULTRA and PRISM were exposed precisely because they were on the extreme end of what governments were doing. They weren't exposed willingly as part of standard FOIA procedures, it took huge underground efforts to make these things known to the public.

Surely the governments are doing lots of evil, creepy and illegal things, that is obvious. Probably things that are in the same ballpark as MKULTRA and PRISM too. No question.

But just because we found out about these black projects does not necessarily mean that there are secret aliens or whatever.

So, how do I create a antigravity propulsion system?

We've been processed and shuffled off to some sort of abstract hell by demonic aliens, we must escape back to Sagittarius earth.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3186070/pg1

Also we must hurry, USA / Russia have gamma ray burst weaponry.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2541523/pg1

>it took huge underground efforts to make these things known to the public.

No it didn't. MKultra was revealed by the Church Committee after Watergate.

If I recall correctly, info on one of those (MKULTRA?) was found by accident in some box after it was supposed to be destroyed with a bunch of other stuff.

I mean, theres a shitload of testimony that talks about non-humans

Here's one where a couple of Brazilian firemen on leave encounter a crash site and responded to it for some minutes before the government arrived on site youtu.be/xgIVzSjLJ_U?t=105

Yes, but it was pretty much the Church Committee vs the CIA. It wasn't a consensual release. The CIA destroyed almost all of the files, etc.

Yeah, I know. There's not a lot of that type of stuff I haven't seen already.

Yes but no friend. Your worm will eat you as well and the prison will change as you grow. All of a sudden you will be out and only then will you realize you were trapped at all :)

Thing is no worries friend you cant die. Only grow.

here ya go m8

We're talking about propulsion that can instantly accelerate to 100,000+ miles an hour and make 90 degree turns without decelerating. The science behind this should would end the world as you and I know it. Public utilities would end. Centralized control would be completely impossible. The only thing I could think of that anyone could ever even want money for is food.

I was hounded a couple of weeks ago for talking about the protocols. I had to double check the board I was on.

>Implying life has purpose and your everyday interactions are actually tailored to you.
None of us are anywhere NEAR that level of special, and there's no immortality we get to join.

On the contrary, it's absurdly optimistic. We don't get to have immortality after learning some lesson designed for us, we exist in a mediocre life (unless society breaks down) then we die forever.