Why are African Immigrants so based while African Americans are so not??

Why are African Immigrants so based while African Americans are so not??
Every African Immigrant I ever met was so humble and kind
And there are cool African Americans but most of the ones I encountered were awful

because they're talking about white kids from SA
they googled searched black graduation for the twitter pic

Because they have to deal with real problems. Not "when my gibme dats arriving?"

They get here from working hard and are grateful someone decided to scoop them out of their shitholes.
African americans are handed everything, which leads to complaining.

Also, genetics. African americans are from the west coast of Africa mixed with white.

Immigrants usually come from places with less animal like negros.

>Also, genetics. African americans are from the west coast of Africa mixed with white.

It's also helpful to remember that smart blacks make poor slaves.

AHAhaHaHAHaHAhAhAhahaHaaaaaaaaa

no. some are ok but many are gib me dats. look at europe

Because my dumb fuck government spoon feeds these fucking wastes.

They also all come tribes conquered by other local tribes.

Literally inferior

Africans are fucking retards, friend. I mean they are hard workers, they actually do work for their education but never believe that their educational level tells you anything about their intelligence. I work with highly educated Nigerians, Kenyans Malawians etc.

They're barely functioning retards, which kind of kills productivity and I have to be very patient with them but goddamn do they work hard.

Niggers and black people are two different kinds of people OP.

Actual africans want to work to leave there shithole. Plus affirmative actions makes this the most logical outcome.

Because Africans come from nothing and are willing to work for a better life. Dindus have a major victim complex and think the world owes them something.

LOL. Go hang out with some African immigrants in London, cuck. Your opinion will change very quickly.

This, they simply cram everything into their heads without actually understanding any of it.

Sure, they may know a certain formula or how to write code, but they can't actually explain to you how any of it works. They simply know that it does. I've had the same experience with Indians and Pakistanis. Very smart on the outside, but completely lack any sort of advanced reasoning.

It's okay if you're hiring them for menial routine work, but don't expect any innovation from them.

I'd rather an honest and hard working man that lacks a bit of common sense
Than an intelligent NEET

>highest educational attainment
Yeah bc they lower the standards for them in college then teach them remedial math and reading comprehension. They call that a college degree now?

Well I'm talking about America
Haven't been to London since I was 6 m8

People like you confuse me
It's like saying "No I don't hate black people, I hate NIGGERS" makes it less racist
Any black person that puts up with you is more cucked than the EU

This x100000. Africans aren't based wherever the fuck they are, they're still niggers

I am one. It boggles my mind whenever I see/hear blacks here say things aren't available for them. I don't understand how they firmly believe this lie. Is it the water?
Pic related: me right now. Except in black

If you took the top 1% of any ethnic group and moved them somewhere it would seem like a disproportionately high number of them succeed. Then the locals see how successful they are and order more... then they start getting the bottom 99% which are riff raff.

Yeah but it's not like anybody is taking the top 1% they just come here and succeed for the most part
Unlike the ones that were born here