LANDSLIDE

HAS NO ONE CONSIDERED THIS YET???

Hear me out:

So with the recent artificial inflation of polling, you may be thinking that Trump supporters will be less motivated to go out and vote on Election Day. However, considering the surprisingly low enthusiasm for Hillary, we can assume that if her supporters believe that she is winning, and that it isn't worth their time to even go out and vote for her, then it is the HILLARY supporters who actually end up staying home on Election Day, guaranteeing a Trump landslide because Trump supporters are the most high energy supporters and most likely to go out and vote for their candidate.

Right? Why are you shills freaking out, WE WANT THE MSM TO BE DOING THIS

We'd like for this to happen without our board being drowned in bullshit we're all immune to anyway.

It is annoying.

>WE WANT THE MSM TO BE DOING THIS

The only thing I want is to bust a bit in those titties

They're literally going to beat people up who go to polling stations and vote for Trump. Trump votes are not going to dare to vote

>They're literally going to beat people up who go to polling stations and vote for Trump. Trump votes are not going to dare to vote

I don't know how you Fins do it but In America your vote is private.

Hanlon's razor

White = Trump voter

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how. - Stalin

They're doing it so it doesn't look suspicious when they rig the election dumbass

Not gonna happen. Americans can defend themselves.
Nobody's gonna put their life on the line for hitllary cunto

Yeah, Hillary supporters love her SO MUCH that they don't even go to her rallies.

sage

some states don't have gun rights

False polling gives cover for false results. Remember that Hillary has financial support from every electronic voting machine manufacturer this cycle.

IRL I've seen a few trump t-shirts, and I've seen a bernie bumper sticker

I work with a (fellow) libertarian who kinda likes johnson but really hates hillary. (I just can't get excited for johnson. guy is a pussy)

I work with a fat slob (real nice guy) who is really excited for trump.

I work with two 20-year olds who aren't actually political, but who, when politics come up, ask why hillary is still running because they assume she's going to jail soon.

I live in michigan near detroit. our primaries went to trump and bernie

I know the further out you get from detroit, the more red it gets. we elected rick snyder twice

we're not as blue as you think

It's about convincing people to vote for her based on popularity.

You won't like voting for trump if he's unpopular.

It's fucked but how people think

This photo is airbrushed to shit.

Signs & wonders.

Also this, some people treat it like a game, if you vote for the candidate that won they feel like they won.

Really fucked up, they actually think that voting for the one thats down in polls means they lost

I hope you aren't really this stupid

what about the "Americans love an Underdog?" I know it's probably not translated well into politics, but it's something that people like doing.

Those eyelashes are so creepy looking

you're supposed to cum on them and then they hold the cum up over her eyeszzz

I'd think that would work better with normal eyelash extensions

this

like a friend of mine said: "Trump will win. Whether or not he gets elected is a different question"

Sup Forums needs to be on watch. Its a very very likely possibility that Hillary could rig the election and too many Americans still believe their "democracy" would never be rigged.

Most Trump voters live in states where it'd be perfectly legal and acceptable to shoot such people. If some nignog wants to swing an ax handle at me for my MAGA hat, it's his funeral not mine.

Trump had huge crowds during the primaries but wasn't getting more votes percentage-wise than the polls suggested.

Shhhhhhh....