Dash Rendar has been confirmed for Star Wars Rebels, how hyped are you?

Dash Rendar has been confirmed for Star Wars Rebels, how hyped are you?

Um, that's Thrawn. A brand new original character.

I don't think that'd Dash Rendar

I don't really follow Star Wars, my friend was just all OMG DASH RENDAR and I did a quick news search and found this

Oh, no we're just messing with you, that's Dash Rendar

That's Kyle Katarn you fucking normie.

Well, no i feel bad since I was being tongue and cheek thinking this was a shit post thread.

Anyway, that General Thrawn a bad guy from the old EU books and is probably the most well liked. In the books he not only manages to keep the Empire afloat after being defeated by savage care bears, but also becomes one of the most threatening villains of the whole franchise.

>nobody recognizes Ben Kenobi

Kek. Seriously though I'm so hyped that Revan is canon again.

FUCK YEAH

MASTER IKRIT

Holy shit is that Yuuzhan Vong?

That's clearly Sev'rance Tann's brother, duh.

You idiot, that's Mara Jade
I'd recognize those tits anywhere

I never thought I'd see HK-47 in canon again. This is fucking great.

Zucksuss lives!

Marafags have become so desperate of late. That is obviously Barriss

Nigga plz, that is the android HK-47

Is that you, Unidentified Rodian with jacket? Are you canon again?

That rodian is the most /fa/ character in all Star Wars.

Holy shit, it's Sha'a Gi!

That guy's based on Tinker from Speed Buggy, how did I never notice that?!

>The character so non-canon even Wookieepedia deleted his page

Um, Clearly that's a guardian from Reboot.

On a more serious note do you think they're gonna reintroduce more old canon? What are you hopeful for?

I like the KX9 myself.

Is that a jedi master who escaped imperial genocide by pretending to be a cat-dog-rabbit thing? Because it looks like one.

He went to Yavin 4, found a temple full of children's souls and tried to free them but couldn't, so he just stayed on the planet until someone who could help him came along. This took HUNDREDS of years, so he was absent for the entire Clone Wars and the purge.

Disney should reboot him with a less lame backstory tho, I could see plushes of him or at least of his species being very popular.

They're already bringing in Dark Troopers, which have only appeared in a crummy mobile game so far canonically, so that's pretty cool.

>This thread.

Where's my night Kyle Katarn?

That's Admiral Thrown away, he's from the cheese species.

this guy is clearly thrawn

Um no obviously it's Revan

>Dash Rendar
is this a meme?

No, and it's spelled M'eme he saved the Ewoks from the true sith thousands of years before Yavin. So give him some respect.

It's Mara Jade stupid

Are you blind? That's Chewbacca's son Lumpy.

They're going to reintroduce or "reimagine" everything that's already out there, just in a way that costs you more money. TFA was just Jacen and Jaina Solo ffs

Jacen 2 was edgy, when are we going to learn his younger brother got killed off?

You are a bunch of fucking idiots

that's Avatar. Hes from The Titanic.

I don't know and I don't care. I shouldn't have gotten suckered into this thread as it is.

No, this is Ameme

learn your fucking lore.

Soon

>not Jawa Maid

Probably. I'll bet $20 that Kylo Ren killed her in the past too.

Why write new and original stuff when you can just rape the EU for all its worth?

The thing that really burns my ass is that the movies were never beholden to the EU. Lucas frequently chose to retcon whatever he felt like, he just had the decency to tell people to stay away from the Clone Wars era.

They said they wanted freedom to write in new directions, then they just ape the EU and rehash ANH. It makes no fucking sense. I hope JJ Abrams gets hit by a truck, I really fucking do.