Fantastic Four storytime

Tonight's episode is the Three Predictions of Dr. Doom. How are you today? Take a break, relax and hopefully enjoy.

Alright let's do this.

GOTTA DO 50 REPS MORE SOON I'LL BE SWOLER THAN THE HULK OR HIS REPLACEMENT HULK

Johnny: Ben! Stop! We came to bowl and we can't while you're making a racket in the rec room!

What are you gonna do about it torchy? I clobber where I please!

Fwooooooosh

H-hey!

What the fuck did you do that for? That was my favorite punching metal punching bad you little bitch? Well if I can't punch that I'll take out my rocky angst on your thick skull!

IT WAS MY FAVORITE THING TO PUNCH AND YOU RUINED IT. IT WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM IRON MAN.

Ha! I love manipulating those two into fighting it out! I didn't really want to bowl today at all!

Dick move Johnny dick move

> MEANWHILE

RICHAAAAA-- Oh hi Sue! How are you? Your hair is looking nice today. Is Reed Richards at home? Can you get him? I'd appreciate it.

Reed! Honey! Come quick! Dr. Doom is on the TV again! Can you get him off? I have a lot of money riding on today's races!

Thing: Doom? Didn't we watch you fire yourself from one of Reed's missiles he keeps around and see you land somewhere in Jersey?

Reed: Obviously that was a Doombot! A twist that surprises and entertains no one ever! So Doom what do you want? Today's our day off!

I've come to make predictions! Evil predictions! Naturally you're the first ones I want you to hear them! I am a mystic after all!

Thing: WHY YOU! IF I WANTED MY HOROSCOPE READ I'D READ THE PAPER

Reed: Shhhh let's see where this is going. I think it's really neat!

Ok ok!

First! I'll remove the heart from the Fantastic Four!

Second! I'll take away the Fantastic Four greatest strength!

Third! The strongest power will prevail!

Oh and Sue, if you want to bet on races I'd suggest you put all your money on Rainbow Dash.

Pffft, okay.

THAT TEARS IT! FIRST YOU COME INTO OUR TV ON OUR DAY OFF AND THEN YOU MAKE THE LAMEST LAMEASS PREDICTIONS THAT EVER CAME FROM LAME TOWN: POPULATION YOU AND THEN YOU GO ALL BARNEYFAG ON US

GET OUTTA HERE

HA! You nor any mod can't stop me from making equine references for I have diplomatic immunity! Furthermore I used super science to project myself over your tv! You wasted hundreds of dollars for nothing! Byeeeee!

New RICHAAAAARDS archive when

Classic Reed.

Well, shit.

Ben that's coming out of your pay. I do wonder what's the deal with those predictions. They're more vague than the psychic hotline.

Oh look at the time! I'm going to be late for my photoshoot! Should I cancel? Dr. Doom sounded like he was threatening us.

How accurate is this to the actual Fantastic 4 comics.
Was the guy actually full on Professor Impossible?

Eh It's probably nothing go on ahead. But remember I'm due at the United Nations to receive an award in two hours and you're all expected to be there.

So you want me to stand like this? Am I doing it right?

Yes yes! Like that! Now you're Sabretooth! Rawwwr! Now give me a J. Jonah Jameson face like you're about to fire Peter Parker! Now Ok now you're Janet Van Dyne! Look like you've just been smacked! Peeeerfect!

Hey! What! What is this! Who are you?

Surprise! It was me Sue Richards! It was me all along!

I've removed the heart of the Fantastic Four and now I can have my way with you if I want to!

BUT DOOM YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS

the van dyne special?

Oh yeah!

But I do have these plants from my plant gun. Pretty neat, right? Just another super science power I have! Super Botany! Now I'll take you hostage

Sue: Where are you taking me anyways?

Doom: Oh nowhere special. I just designed a rocket ship to look like a water silo and have a hidden air base ship. The rest you'll have to see when my second prediction comes true!

Wheeeeeee

THE UNITED NATIONS ANNUAL AWARDS SESSION WILL NOW COME TO ORDER

Well at least he's having fun.

Where IS she? I'm going to look like a complete tool if I don't have an attractive woman hanging off my arm when I get my award! And I'll have to explain why she couldn't make it? What am I supposed to say? She's here but invisible! No one's going to buy that!

Silence! Listen to me! I am Dr. Doom! Vote to recognize me as ruler! Or else I'll destroy every major city in the world with ... TIDAL WAVES!

Every major city? He's bluffing! Even Mexico city?

y-yes! ESPECIALLY MEXICO CITY

To prove I'm serious I'm going to set loose one of my tidal waves on the Hudson river!

And I also messed up your map of the world! Ha ha!

See?! There goes an abandoned ship yard! My Tidal Waver can do that AND MORE!

You delegates have 24 hours to vote me in as world leader.

Thing: We gotta stop him! I won't let him ruin Las Vegas!

hello insurance pay off!

and they said that acts of science clause was madness!

Making me wanna listen to Mm.. Food

Oh hi there Richards, Mr. Thing, Mr. Torch. I've got your Sue right here.

sue looks so bored there

Sue! He's got Sue!

I JUST SAY THAT TORCH WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!

Anyways! Yes! My first prediction has come true! I have removed the heart from the Fantastic Four! And if you want to see her again alive you'll not interfere with my plans!

That's not a prediction Doom! That's just your villainous plan! The definition of prediction suggests that it's over and act or event that you don't have direct control over! If you weren't a college dropout you'd know that!

Wow, that got pretty rapey for a second there and then just sorta resolved itself.

>my feet hurt
>these plants chafe
>I wish i were at a real fashion shoot
>none of these plebs knows what hautw coture is

Ah! I predicted you'd say something like that Richards! Anywho, delegates, you have 24 hours. Now I bid you... bye!

WHAT ARE WE STANDING AROUND HERE FOR?! WE GOTTA SAVE SUE!

Johnny! No! How's it going to look if you stop Dr. Doom by yourself! We're a team!

So cool off! I'm the leader! I say where and when we go!

Johnny: I'm sorry.

Reed: You are forgiven. Let's get back to the lab.

Thing: Whatcha working on Reed?

Reed: Oh I'm just searching for Dr. Doom in the sky with my super radar. I'm going to call it Reedar when I sell it to the public.

Yeah! He's gotta be out there somewhere! Knowing Doom he's in outer space or something! But can we save him before the tidal waves start?

Thing: Look! On the screen! You found him!

Reed: I found him! He was hidden up there behind that wispy cloud his ship generated the whole time! Now to ENHANCE.

Alright so that's the layout of the stage when we go board the ship. Thing, you memorize this so we know where to go.

Yeah! I'm looking forward to giving his metal ass a pounding he'll never forget!

Reed: Yes yes we're all looking forward to that. His ship is cloaked from most traditional sensors so I put a magnet on one of our fighters and we'll use that to home in on him.

TA-DA!

I'm going to turn on the magnet now! When the ship starts shaking violently uncontrollably and is drawn quickly to Doom's vessel... that' perfectly normal and everything is working as designed.

Thing: The bullshit I have to put up on this team... you know I got a delicate stomach.

Johnny: Why do I have to stay in the ship? I can fly just fine on my own.

WE MADE IT! THING! DO THE THING!

Finally! Hey! The hull is made out of aluminum foil!

Ben! I'm over here! Can you untie so I can stretch my legs?

What's up my Fantastic homies! I see you made it here JUST LIKE I PREDICTED!

How do you actually stop Sue from using her powers? Psychic incapacitation? Because I imagine she can still use her powers like that

These are my sporoid men! I grew them in a lab in keeping with my hobby of botany! It's really quite easy and also trained them to use a cosmic rays gun I invented! One blast and it will remove all your powers and turn you back into normal people again! Or give you super powers if you're a normal person I guess.

I think she's just sorta going along with it. She doesn't seem very invested in any of this.

ME ME ME PICK ME! SHOOT! DO IT! DO IT NOW! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

>pew pew

Johnny: No one's taking my powers away!

Doom: WATCH THE CLOAK

Reed: Ben! Are you ok! That's a lot of cosmic rays you just took head on!

Ben: OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Hey! I'm handsome again! Thank you Doctor Doom for giving me what I've always dreamed of!

TEEHEE! MY SECOND PREDICTION CAME TRUE! I removed the Fantastic Four's greatest strength! Go me! 2 for 2 baby!

How many times has he been turned back to normal only for it to wear off by the end of the episode?

But seriously, Ben Grimm you're free to go. You can send me a thank you card at Latveria if you wish with a gift card or something.

Johnny, you go one way and I'll go another!

Ben! You're pretty much off the team. I don't have use for normies on the Fantastic Four. We'll give She-Hulk a call when we get back.

... well at least I got my looks.

In this show? I think this may be the only time.

Oh you're still here Ben? Pull up a chair and watch because I've got the Fantastic Four in death traps in record time. After you watch them die we can go catch a movie or play chess or something.

I put the invisible girl in one of those crushing room deathtraps. Cliche I know! But have you ever seen one in an airplane before! I bet not!

The Human Torch I put in a spinning room! It spins a lot and makes his fire go out! Ingenious!

And Mr. Fantastic I tricked into going into my walk-in freezer and then locked the door on him afterwards! He'll catch a cold and die from hypothermia for sure!

Nice speedo, Ben Grimm by the way. As you can see, we'll be done faster than you can say the quadratic equation!

Diablo almost got there

Quadratic equation? Is that some sort of fitness regimen? OH WAIT THAT'S NERD STUFF.

Am I going to sit here and let my friends die when Dr. Doom clearly deserves a wedgie?

I have no choice... I must become the Thing again.

You win again Status quo.

BUT AT LEAST IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Dr. Doom! The United Nations will NOT give into your demands and vote you leader of the world. We're doing it! We're taking a chance that you're bluffing!

I'm going to do it! Watch me destroy the world!