Green Arrow #3 preview

Ferreyra's first issue and it looks fucking dope. Link: avclub.com/article/oliver-queen-fights-reclaim-his-life-green-arrow-3-239624

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Benjamin_Percy/status/753635781642629120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neal Adams variant

this art tho

That coloring job

unf

Just got done reading Colder, so pumped to have Ferreyra on art.

God this book has been such a delightful surprise. I really wanted to root for Ben Percy when they first announced him during DCYou (He's a fellow Minneapolis boy, I have to support him), but his first run was really shaky and uneven, but he's improved massively under Rebirth.

I don't entirely blame any creator for the late DCYou pacing issues. It was clear the focus was on getting books through May above all else.

What's he doing to the guard's shoes? And how does he get past the floor alarm thing?

Yeesh, those poor guys

Never mind, I'm an idiot

But still, he still has to go to the floor to get the chip out? Wouldn't that set it off? I don't fully understand...

Maybe you should actually read the comic, given it answers your question in the first box

He looks like a life-less puppet on strings.

Yeah but he has to drop on the floor to get the sensor out, yeah? Why doesn't that set it off?

looks like he's on a beam rather than the ground itself

Oh, you're right! He must off-panel bring the guard up, take the sensor out, put it in his own shoes, then jump down. Thanks!

You gotta dance, Ollie. Dance like you've never danced before.

This art is cool and all, but what happened to Otto Schmidt? Did he move to another DC book?

It's a tag team. No way only one of them could handle a book that comes out twice a month on top of their other work.

Alternating between himself and Ferreyra, it's a double team of sexy art.

double shipping means one artist'll draw 2-4 issues in a row and get swapped out by the second artist who will also draw 2-4 issues in a row
maybe have a oneshot or crossover featuring a third artist somewhere in there to give the first two a break

kek

Thanks for the preview OP

Really great artists working on this comic. Green Arrow is probably the best looking Rebirth series.

I feel like Percy is still used to writing novels though. All that narration seems kind of clunky and doesn't really flow well.

Issue8 cover

TOO LEWD.

Sauce for pic related: twitter.com/Benjamin_Percy/status/753635781642629120

Nice

the solicit was more lewd than the cover

why is green arrow suddenly so good compared to pre rebirth
I mean the art is obviously several leagues above what it was but the writing is also a lot better

maybe he listened to criticism

This

>Those chips on the padding of the costume
Beautiful.

I like Ferreyra more than Schmidt already.